Week 21: Milan - Crotone February 7 15:00
So we have actually been alone at the top of the table since round 4 of this season back in mid-October. And we haven't been outside of the CL zone since round 1. Crazy stuff, who would have thought?
(02-07-2021, 10:45 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: So we have actually been alone at the top of the table since round 4 of this season back in mid-October. And we haven't been outside of the CL zone since round 1. Crazy stuff, who would have thought?

If you believed that our form from last season would carry over,  it wouldn't surprise you too much. 

The team were flying after the resumption of football. Based on 2020 points tally alone we would've won the scudetto. We're just now proving that it wasn't a fluke.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
What about Hakan? Did you see the impact on the team once he entered the pitch?
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(02-08-2021, 08:35 AM)Kastriot Wrote: What about Hakan? Did you see the impact on the team once he entered the pitch?

Yeah that transformed us in attack, he's an absolutely crucial player for this team. Hopefully we'll have Bennacer and Kjær back now too, just in time for the derby.
(02-08-2021, 08:16 AM)Ryo Wrote: If you believed that our form from last season would carry over,  it wouldn't surprise you too much. 

The team were flying after the resumption of football. Based on 2020 points tally alone we would've won the scudetto. We're just now proving that it wasn't a fluke.

I believed we'd have a very good season, but I did not think we'd be top of the table for half of it – and hopefully much longer than that as well. This team just doesn't stop.
(02-08-2021, 08:51 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Yeah that transformed us in attack, he's an absolutely crucial player for this team. Hopefully we'll have Bennacer and Kjær back now too, just in time for the derby.

Bennacer and Hakan are so so important. I don't think Kjaer is as missed as those two because Tomori is looking pretty damn good