Week 19: Milan - Atalanta January 23 18:00
(01-21-2021, 12:44 PM)Artan Wrote: Gasperini moaning about them having to play 4 games in 10 days, whereas Milan playing only 3 in 10 days.... what a whore

He is absolutely right! You would moan if it was the other way around. And I think Milan is playing 3 in 12 days,
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(01-21-2021, 02:28 PM)Kastriot Wrote: He is absolutely right! You would moan if it was the other way around. And I think Milan is playing 3 in 12 days,

yes, 3 in 12 

but.. we also had to play 3 in 10 days, with loads of injuries , booked players, covid cases....and none interested....so why would i care if Atalanta has to play once 3 games in 12 days... their midweek game was a postponed game since november i think, so they could have planned properly instead of moaning around.
i want a big win here, 4-1 minimum... revenge is so much wanted
(01-21-2021, 02:24 PM)mihan Wrote: Theo the beast beat COVID in record time. False positive is never heard of.

Hauge also had a false positive. It was revealed later on, when he was tested for antibodies with the Norwegian national team, and it turned out he didn't have any.
(01-21-2021, 02:28 PM)Kastriot Wrote: He is absolutely right! You would moan if it was the other way around. And I think Milan is playing 3 in 12 days,

No he is not. One of their games was a reschedule vs Udinese. So back when they were supposed to play the game, they actually got a longer break....which happened to be right in the middle when they had Serie A + CL. I didn't hear him complain then.
There is no other way to redo the fixture list. This is a normal thing that can happen in any season. The fixture list wasn't made to damage Atalanta....which is what he's insinuating. It happened to be this way strictly because of the rescheduled Udinese game.
Where was this clown when we played the following schedule?

1/3: Benevento; 1/6: Juventus; 1/9: Torino; 1/12: Torino (120'+PK).

Let's beat the crap out of him, and shut him up completely.

Also, how is Gomez these days? Is he still with Atalanta? When will the mercato close?
aka xudong
Glad Rebic, Theo, Krunic are back
How about Hakan? I guess it means that he is confirmed out for this match? I would love to have him back too, and Bennacer. Confused
aka xudong
Hakan is positive and remains sidelined, together with Bennacer at least until Bologna encounter
(01-21-2021, 04:25 PM)Artan Wrote: Hakan is positive and remains sidelined, together with Bennacer at least until Bologna encounter

Thanks.  Confused
aka xudong