Week 9: Milan - Fiorentina November 29 15:00
Couple of injury concerns with Ibra and Saelemaekers. Leao out as well. The game will be 3 days after midweek visit to Lille.

Rossonero
Ibrahimovic has managed to score in every single Serie A game that he played this season.

He is going to preserve this record this week, ... , by not playing. Grinundwech
aka xudong
Tricky one, no ibra... Viola also struggling with prandelli but do well vs us always. True test of maturity for our teenies
At home, vs bitch ass Fiorentina....this is a win. Hauge's gonna put 2 past these losers.
Hopefully we have :

Rebic
JPH-Hakan-Diaz

As our front line. Samu was ok off the bench against Napoli, so maybe that's really his best trait right now for us.

Colombo and Maldini will get minutes so it's a big chance for them too.

Prandelli is a good coach, so hopefully he doesn't have Fior up and running by this match.

3 points please!
(11-23-2020, 11:50 PM)nefremo Wrote: At home, vs bitch ass Fiorentina....this is a win. Hauge's gonna put 2 past these losers.

I hope so! Fiorentina has become such a pathetic team recent years, but somehow always stole points from us, undeservedly. 

It is time to tell them who the real boss is.

The answer is Reza by the way.  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(11-24-2020, 12:27 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Hopefully we have :

Rebic
JPH-Hakan-Diaz

As our front line. Samu was ok off the bench against Napoli, so maybe that's really his best trait right now for us.

Colombo and Maldini will get minutes so it's a big chance for them too.

Prandelli is a good coach, so hopefully he doesn't have Fior up and running by this match.

3 points please!

I just hope Pioli takes off Hakan instead of Diaz to bring on our Not so Super Sub. 
Hakan looks more and more average each game. the contract business definitely getting to his head. Thinking his post Covid form last season is enough...
hauge/diaz hakan rebic

colombo
I'd actually like to see a lot of youngsters getting a start to show confidence in them.
(11-24-2020, 03:23 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: I'd actually  like to see a lot of youngsters getting a start to show confidence  in them.

but we won't be confident with the result Icon_lol2
You fear because you live without Love Pioli