Week 6: Udinese - Milan November 1 12:30
When I was in school, we prayed for a 15:00 CET game, as that was 21:00 or 22:00 in China (depending on summer daylight saving or not). Most important games (as well as CL games) would be 20:45 though, and we usually just stayed up until then. I usually didn't want to use alarm clock because I didn't want to take the chance of missing the game. When you were young, that was probably nothing. Big Grin In the recent years, when I visited China (short period), I would still try to catch the "late" games, but, man, the head would hurt so bad the next day. Sad

The 12:30 game would have been heavenly as it would be early evening in China, but that never happened when I lived in China. (I can't remember when that schedule template was started. 15 years at most? anyone knows?)
aka xudong
(11-01-2020, 03:09 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: When I was in school, we prayed for a 15:00 CET game, as that was 21:00 or 22:00 in China (depending on summer daylight saving or not). Most important games (as well as CL games) would be 20:45 though, and we usually just stayed up until then. I usually didn't want to use alarm clock because I didn't want to take the chance of missing the game. When you were young, that was probably nothing. Big Grin In the recent years, when I visited China (short period), I would still try to catch the "late" games, but, man, the head would hurt so bad the next day. Sad

The 12:30 game would have been heavenly as it would be early evening in China, but that never happened when I lived in China. (I can't remember when that schedule template was started. 15 years at most? anyone knows?)

This game is 7:30pm for me.  Sagrin I am in the same timezone as China.

Anyway, inter drop points again and Napoli/Sassuolo has to drop points too so its our chance to pull ahead again.
I have been sleeping at 4am for the last 3 years becuase of hectic schedule for studying, so I have no problem at all. FORZA CoffeeBig Grin

I just sleep for 3-4 or sometimes 5 hours a day.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
the game is 13:30 here in jordan... +1 from cet
Any streams guys ?
(11-01-2020, 11:06 AM)Artan Wrote: Any streams guys ?

mamahd

yallashoottoday
official:

donna

calabria, kjaer, roma, theo

bennacer kessie

salemakers hakan leao

ibra
(11-01-2020, 11:28 AM)mazen111 Wrote: mamahd

yallashoottoday

sukran
Here we Fucken GO!
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Udinese once again proves to be a tough nut.
aka xudong