Summer mercato 2012
Alves & Maicon are not themselves. Lahm is consistent but lack the explosiveness of Brazilian duo at their prime. Others RBs are normal. Therefore, I think calling Abate one of top 5 RBs is reasonable.

If Galliani lies about saying the market is "very" close then bring in good players, please continue, Uncle. It is much better than someone who fully support a coach then kick him out right away Big Grin
(08-31-2012, 03:30 AM)Aficio Wrote: Alves & Maicon are not themselves. Lahm is consistent but lack the explosiveness of Brazilian duo at their prime. Others RBs are normal. Therefore, I think calling Abate one of top 5 RBs is reasonable.

If Galliani lies about saying the market is "very" close then bring in good players, please continue, Uncle. It is much better than someone who fully support a coach then kick him out right away Big Grin

Bacary Sagna, Phil Jones, Van Der Wiel, Maggio, Branislav Ivanovic, Bosingwa are all better if not comparable to Abate
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(08-31-2012, 04:21 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(08-31-2012, 03:30 AM)Aficio Wrote: Alves & Maicon are not themselves. Lahm is consistent but lack the explosiveness of Brazilian duo at their prime. Others RBs are normal. Therefore, I think calling Abate one of top 5 RBs is reasonable.

Bacary Sagna, Phil Jones, Van Der Wiel, Maggio, Branislav Ivanovic, Bosingwa are all better if not comparable to Abate

Add Marcelo to that list, he's already usurped Alves as the best RB in Spain
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool

Phil Jones is a brit, right? then he is no good...
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
(08-31-2012, 04:28 AM)Ryo Wrote: Add Marcelo to that list, he's already usurped Alves as the best RB in Spain

Marcelo is LB. Sagrin
aka xudong

Sagna is reasonable, phil jones really??? Van der wiel, he still hasnt shown much, Maggio is not on abates level IMO, they are close though, ivanovic is mainly a CB isn't he? He doesn't have the speed or crossing of abate even if abates crossing isnt very good, bosingwa was a free agent and practically no clubs showed interest, QPR signed him after being released by chelsea, but if bosingwa was really better then abate, he was free our type of transfer i think we would've signed him.

No wc fullbacks are being produced these days, at LB i can only name two id consider world class, lahm and marcelo, evra and cole are okay but are slowing down just like maicon. Alves is still a beast and can play on both sides, alba is very good but still developing..

Inter invested in a good LB/LM peieira, but i'm pretty sure they're using him on the left of their midfield.. Nagatomo is just a motor at lb, no real production but does a lot of running etc..

Instead of our management attempting at drenthe who prefers playing in attack as a left winger, we should seriously convert and train de sciglio at lb!! he is good with both feet and so far his best performance against inter was at LB, hes young and raw at tactical stuff and positioning, now is the time to train him on the left
good to know we have our own Pepe now... welcome DeJong... Kick the crap out of inter players... tackle from the waist upwards...!!!! go total expendables 1 & 2 on every Juve and Inter player
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
(08-31-2012, 04:30 AM)ACM2012 Wrote:
(08-31-2012, 04:28 AM)Ryo Wrote: Add Marcelo to that list, he's already usurped Alves as the best RB in Spain

Marcelo is LB. Sagrin

Funny, I normally see him play on the right. Coentrao is their LB
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(08-31-2012, 03:04 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Not really I can't name many better, alves? Arbeloa, lahm lichsteiner lahm is naturally a left back but him included I can't think of many better really the only two who are really ahead of abate is alves and lahm

Sagna, Debuchy?, Nagatomo, add that Polish guy in Dortmund as well, Lukasz Pixxx
That's already outside 5 best Smile
So, anymore players coming in after our market is so completely closed?
marcelo is a disaster on defense he's like a drunk formula 1 driver in monaco, this guy gets roasted so bad it doesnt even make sense