Summer mercato 2012
(08-31-2012, 02:23 AM)ACM2012 Wrote:
(08-31-2012, 02:18 AM)Warro Bantan Wrote: Why don't you guys listen? Uncle Fester has said our market is closed after we bought Bojan...What? Eh? Oh...

No big deal. So we didn't hear him say it. He will say it again.

... and again. Grinundwech

and again Grinundwech

We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Next year he should try something new, say market is open but sign no one at all Devilconfused
I don't understand gallianis theory behind always saying that.. You say market is completely closed and sign de Jong the next day? Pfft our teams looking pretty sick
(08-31-2012, 12:02 AM)WCmilan Wrote: New names for left back are Antonelli and peluso don't know anything of either one

Antonelli's name sounds familiar and after some help from Google it turns out that he's a product of our youth team. Now at 25 he's suddenly good enough for our first team? Seems like Antonini 2.0 to me. Peluso is 28 now and only played at serie A level since he's 25. Another Mesbah? Haven't we got enough crappy LBs already?
per l'amaro e il dolce
(08-30-2012, 11:37 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: This is just another example of Galliani's "penny wise, dollar foolish" transfer policy. We could have had a competitive 25 or 26 player squad, but instead, his fetish over late action and last-minute bargains are going to cost us much on the salary part.

Relax, he sees complete picture with perhaps another 11 or 12 players out this season, therefore we need as many as possible Coffee

On De Jong, as much as I really dislike him (his violent, career-stopping tackles), he could prove very useful in the team. Now we can move Monto up Smile
(08-30-2012, 09:16 PM)Stitch Wrote: De Sciglio was pretty damn awful in the first half.

In the 2nd half he was calm & steady. Okmilan
Antonelli is decent. I always rated him over antonini. His case will be similar to Abate imo
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(08-30-2012, 09:16 PM)WCmilan Wrote: What? De sciglio better then an Italy international with much more experience are you kidding me, people tend to ignore de sciglios mistakes because he's young and promising, he still has ways to go to equal and be better then abate, one of the top 5 Rbs in the world IMO

unfortunately to say Abate is one of top 5 is slightly too exaggerating imo.
Not really I can't name many better, alves? Arbeloa, lahm lichsteiner lahm is naturally a left back but him included I can't think of many better really the only two who are really ahead of abate is alves and lahm
(08-31-2012, 02:37 AM)reza Wrote: Next year he should try something new, say market is open but sign no one at all Devilconfused

He did. That notorious "Mr. X" fiasco was essentially what you just described. Sagrin
(08-31-2012, 02:38 AM)Nalx Wrote:
(08-31-2012, 12:02 AM)WCmilan Wrote: New names for left back are Antonelli and peluso don't know anything of either one

Antonelli's name sounds familiar and after some help from Google it turns out that he's a product of your youth team. Now at 25 he's suddenly good enough for our first team? Seems like Antonini 2.0 to me. Peluso is 28 now and only played at serie A level since he's 25. Another Mesbah? Haven't we got enough crappy LBs already?

Huh
aka xudong
(08-31-2012, 03:13 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: Antonelli's name sounds familiar and after some help from Google it turns out that he's a product of your youth team. Now at 25 he's suddenly good enough for our first team? Seems like Antonini 2.0 to me. Peluso is 28 now and only played at serie A level since he's 25. Another Mesbah? Haven't we got enough crappy LBs already?

Huh
[/quote]

I guess Nalx meant AC Milan youth team, your team Smile same Antonelli here?

from wiki
After spending a few seasons in the AC Milan youth teams, Antonelli made his first-team debut in a Coppa Italia game against Brescia on 8 November 2006. On 23 December, he made also his Serie-A debut, in a match against Udinese.