Summer mercato 2012
ahh well, should sold the spoiled brat when we had the chance.....

where is that fLame member anyway? Devilol guess you were right all along about Pato huh.... now that Cassano and Ibra are gone, the limelight is on him.... I'm sure you probably think he's the next balon d'or winner huh

shake my damn head, we shoulda swapped him with Tevez when we had the chance... who knows what could have happened by now if we got Carlitos. probably won the Serie A, maybe even better in the CL... maybe never had to sell Ibra + Silva.

ahh well, no point dweilling about the past. Milan has officially become a mid-table team that is run by a bunch of thieves. from 2006 onwards we have been having the worst transfer markets ever (barring 2010) and yet we continue to believe next year will be better. I have reached the point that I have lost hope that they will sell the club, and that the only way we can succeed if something happens to Berlusconi. I don't like to wish ill on them but you know Milan has become not just a club I support but a way of life... and he is really destroying it. I have become so depressed and lost hope in Milan cause of what they are doing to the damn team.

I don't really know what we can do, but there really is nothing at all we can do. The management has absolutely no direction, no vision, nothing. We will not finish in the top 5 in Serie A nor will we compete in the CL. We are a laughing stock not only in Europe but in the world. Shame on this management. How can one fall so low from reaching so high.

Even if we buy kaka at this point i still wont be happy. Pato injured again, ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING this guy is made of paper we should have sold him for 35mln when we had the chance.. whats he worth now 10? Maybe 0 soon because he'll have to end his career due to all these injuries.. How the hell did he get injured again? Okay if it was just a small knock 3-4 days but its 3-6 weeks.. And then as a replacement we go and sign ze eduardo, couldn't even start for genoa could not even score for santos genoa noone he's played for, not even one video of him on youtube it's like trying to look up a 17 year old prospect (and you can still find videos) he's 24, i thought it was okay but i looked up statistics and they really speak loudly.. hes shit. Our team is officialy garbage, the only thing i look forward to is robinhos superb form (doubt it will be like this the entire season) and a suprise in constant and hopefully pazzini scoring a lot of goals. FCK you galliani and berlu , i've been so optomistic and calm about this mercato but pato being injured again and us signing ze eduardo are really really really sad signs.

If allegri requested ze eduardo (apparently) then he's just as much of a retard as our management
hitman you and I and a (very few others) were for Pato being sold for profit years ago and now we have a player that we probably will never use.

You are correct, this is a very sad day. Im hoping we will become the juve story of last year in some way and surprise the seria a. (wishful thinking)

The only upside is that eventually Pato will run out of muscles to injure. No, check that, he can then just start injuring them all for a second time around...there are an estimated 475 different muscle groups in the human body, so this could go on for a long time.
SagrinVade retro me SatanusDevilcool
apparently were working on signing el kaddouri from brescia with preziosi and were close to signing him.. finally some good news
Goal says we just leapfrogged Merda to sign De Jong from Citeh. Only because they signed Gargano first.......

I really don't want this thug in our team, but given the lack of quality destroyers on the market...... sigh....... our entire team looks like a Europa League chasing squad. My how the mighty have fallen..... and all thanks to Berlusconi's penchant for young girls and bunga-bunga parties.

Attitude towards fans should be -100 on Goals ratings.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(08-23-2012, 01:10 AM)RIO Wrote: The only upside is that eventually Pato will run out of muscles to injure. No, check that, he can then just start injuring them all for a second time around...there are an estimated 475 different muscle groups in the human body, so this could go on for a long time.

I feel awful, but that's so damn hilarious. This whole situation is beyond ridiculous. I would laugh my ass off, sew it back on, and laugh it off again, if Pato played for another team - and it doesn't even have to be a team that I dislike/hate.
aka xudong
Ze who?! Why wouldn't they just promote Ganz or any others?

This Pato's injury suddenly shattered my hope for our season. Sad

http://m.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=88948

apparently according to english we've signed nigel de jong but no italian media has confirmed it yet. The fee is believed to be 8 mln euros. Like Ryo said de jong has a terrible attitude but he's very quality player.

@edy me to, some wonder season from pato was pretty much the only thing keeping me hoping for the scudetto but..
(08-23-2012, 04:49 AM)edysim Wrote: Ze who?! Why wouldn't they just promote Ganz or any others?

This Pato's injury suddenly shattered my hope for our season. Sad

Maybe you should never have had hope for the new season in the first place. Of course, who am I to talk like that? I am just like you, and WCmilan. Sad
aka xudong