Summer mercato 2012
(08-11-2012, 05:12 PM)devoted_dm Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 05:06 PM)reza Wrote: Speaking of Mexes, who we haven't seen much of...this is from twitter

@MilanDiavolo: DESCHAMPS (French coach): "Mexes is on a particular situation with his club, I don't know if he'll stay there."

LOL! This is just getting better and better. Cassano wants to leave, and now Mexes. We're turning into fucking FiorenMilan.

Actually Fiorentina and Roma are having a very busy campaign in and out but it looks like both are doing well and should be interesting to watch next year...and if Roma manages to convince Galliani to exchange Borriello with Cassano then that would be a great piece of business .....for them
(08-11-2012, 06:36 PM)Siregar Wrote: We don't know if Mexes who wants to leave like Cassano or Milan want to sell him (due to his wage)? I doubt the first possibility since he is now in Milan and no bigger club are chasing him.

If we sell him and get Dede, I will be fine with it. Big Grin

Rumour says that Anzi want to buy Boateng for 28 mil euros. I don't know if there is truth in this rumor.

Unless Dede has an EU passport then that can't happen now.
28Mio for Boa??? Hell yeah and get Hernanes
(08-11-2012, 07:13 PM)LebRN Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 05:12 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: LOL! This is just getting better and better. Cassano wants to leave, and now Mexes. We're turning into fucking FiorenMilan.

Actually Fiorentina and Roma are having a very busy campaign in and out but it looks like both are doing well and should be interesting to watch next year...and if Roma manages to convince Galliani to exchange Borriello with Cassano then that would be a great piece of business .....for them
(08-11-2012, 06:36 PM)Siregar Wrote: We don't know if Mexes who wants to leave like Cassano or Milan want to sell him (due to his wage)? I doubt the first possibility since he is now in Milan and no bigger club are chasing him.

If we sell him and get Dede, I will be fine with it. Big Grin

Rumour says that Anzi want to buy Boateng for 28 mil euros. I don't know if there is truth in this rumor.

Unless Dede has an EU passport then that can't happen now.
28Mio for Boa??? Hell yeah and get Hernanes

LOL I forgot that we have spent all non-EU spots we have. Big Grin

If we get 28 mil euros, you still believe we will use the money to get other striker? I think, at max we will use only 10-15 mil euros and I am sure if we can get Hernanes for such amount of money.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
It's not about belief, it's about hope Smile

Btw we are also linked to Gargano as a "low cost" signing for midfield. I don't know why he would be considered low cost but if he is then he would be a great addition and would cover our Van Bommel gap perfectly...unbelievable work rate too.
I read that he didn't start for Napoli today and he is already looking to leave the club so I hope this rumour is true.
(08-11-2012, 05:12 PM)devoted_dm Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 05:06 PM)reza Wrote: Speaking of Mexes, who we haven't seen much of...this is from twitter

@MilanDiavolo: DESCHAMPS (French coach): "Mexes is on a particular situation with his club, I don't know if he'll stay there."

LOL! This is just getting better and better. Cassano wants to leave, and now Mexes. We're turning into fucking FiorenMilan.

If I remember correctly, Mexes also said something like "Silva should not leave; if he did, I might too" before (or during) the Euro.

Sweet.... Dodgy
(08-11-2012, 05:55 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: "The deadline for the request to reimburse season tickets expired yesterday. 72 supporters applied for a refund, leaving the total number of season tickets sold until now at 19 283."

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/142849

Only 72? Sagrin I was thinking 7200. Anyway, the total sales of 19283 is quite pathetic. Sleepy
aka xudong
Mexes can go to PSG. 15 mil euros is already a good business but seeing he is French and PSG is also French club, the price should be then 20 mil euros. Big Grin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Wow this club is falling apart not that I care that Mexes is leaving but still him along with Cassano it's a shame we can't hang on to our big names.. I would be all for a mexes-sakho swap:d
(08-11-2012, 08:21 PM)xudong Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 05:12 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: LOL! This is just getting better and better. Cassano wants to leave, and now Mexes. We're turning into fucking FiorenMilan.

If I remember correctly, Mexes also said something like "Silva should not leave; if he did, I might too" before (or during) the Euro.

Sweet.... Dodgy
(08-11-2012, 05:55 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: "The deadline for the request to reimburse season tickets expired yesterday. 72 supporters applied for a refund, leaving the total number of season tickets sold until now at 19 283."

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/142849

Only 72? Sagrin I was thinking 7200. Anyway, the total sales of 19283 is quite pathetic. Sleepy

Yeah and Cassano said something like that as well. This club is becoming a laughing stock. At the same time, I would say that maybe getting rid of players like that is not a bad thing for the team morale. Milan signed Mexes in spite of a long term injury, because the club believed in him. And what about Cassano and his heart problems? The club supported him through the whole thing. Obviously that means nothing to either of them. Fucking mercenaries.
(08-11-2012, 08:38 PM)Siregar Wrote: Mexes can go to PSG. 15 mil euros is already a good business but seeing he is French and PSG is also French club, the price should be then 20 mil euros. Big Grin

I will happily take the 20M. I mean, Berlusconi will happily take the 20M. Big Grin

(08-11-2012, 10:03 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Wow this club is falling apart not that I care that Mexes is leaving but still him along with Cassano it's a shame we can't hang on to our big names.. I would be all for a mexes-sakho swap:d

It does appear to be falling apart now, but if we have ambition and invest wisely, we can still come back in 3 or 5 years. Of course, at this moment, I have not seen strong evidence of our management being ambitious.

So yep, we are just falling apart. Sagrin Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Mexes possibly leaving leaves me with few to no regrets. I don't think he's particularly pushing for the move though and I'm pretty sure his comments during the Euros wasn't he might leave too, but rather he hoped Silva wouldn't leave. If Mexes should leave, then it will free up a spot in the squad, potentially for Mbiwa, but if not then another decent CB. I would be more than happy to keep Zapata as a Mexes replacement and get a new CB.

Cassano leaving is fine too imo, again I don't see him being integral for the future of the club and therefore personally I don't care about him leaving, especially as right now it looks like Binho might stay. Binho and El Shaarawy to me is enough in the supporting forward role, we need others to come in to play higher up the pitch and we shouldn't disregard a possible Boateng alternative.
(08-11-2012, 10:03 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Wow this club is falling apart not that I care that Mexes is leaving but still him along with Cassano it's a shame we can't hang on to our big names.. I would be all for a mexes-sakho swap:d

U wouldn't say that if u had just watched PSG's 1st match with Lorient....he was beyond horrible...
By the way, PSG were 0-2 down at HT and Zlatan got 2 goals in the 2nd to finish 2-2 (1st goal was a trademark Zlatan goal being the beast of a player that he is...so strong. 2nd was a penalty).
Anyway, what I wanted to share is that by the end of his 1st official match he was already scolding his teammates