Summer mercato 2012
(07-27-2012, 03:30 PM)xudong Wrote:
Quote:AS reports that Valencia will pay €0.8m to loan Dídac Vilà for a year. The buy-out clause is set at €4.2m.

If true, this must be one of the stupidest deals Galliani makes. Facepalm

I simply do not understand the loan with an option to buy-deals. As I see it there's zero advantage for the club that owns the player. If Didac has a bad season Valencia simply won't buy him and we're stuck with the player. If he has a good season, Valencia will of course buy and the clause is so low (as is so often the case in these deals) that it will be great business FOR THEM.

I admit I haven't watched Didac a lot but €4m for one of Spain's most promising LBs seems laughable. I sense another Gourcuff-type situation in the making where the buying club make use of their clause, which will be millions belowe the player's market value. (I know Gourcuff turned out to be not-so-great but there's no doubt we could have sold him for 5, perhaps 10 million more that season Bordeaux bought him).

Sometimes it baffles me how someone as experienced as Galliani makes moves like this...
(07-27-2012, 03:48 PM)Ceceves Wrote: Sometimes it baffles me how someone as experienced as Galliani makes moves like this...

there is only one explanation: we simply don't want him. we just want to send him away.

we also want to send Mesbah away, but he wants to stay, so he stays;
we also want to send Silva away, but he wants to stay, but we sold him anyway.

It is hard to find logic behind all these moves.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVzbnrYJ5dV0CIPRAshYn...nSyIiu3iYw]
aka xudong
Didac is not one of spains most promising lbs by any means. Jordi alba is a alot better and he will never have a starting spot in spain as long as alba is around
one of , not THE.

I believe we wanted to sell Mesbah and Taiwo but these 2 are so bad nobody really wants them. and when they do they reject those teams becouse they earn more at Milan Big Grin
So we keep the sh*t and offload another player Big Grin
(07-27-2012, 05:24 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Didac is not one of spains most promising lbs by any means. Jordi alba is a alot better and he will never have a starting spot in spain as long as alba is around

I agree Alba is much better (especially going forward) but apart from him I don't see any young Spanish LBs ahead of Didac (= why I called him ONE of, not THE most promising). They have some good prospects at RB (Azpilicueta, Montoya, that guy Carvajal that Madrid just sold), not a lot at LB. Anyway, my point wasn't that Didac is an amazing player who we cannot afford to lose - I don't rate him that highly tbh - I just think setting a €4m buyout clause is giving Valencia all the advantages. We might lose out on a lot yet can't really gain anything. Even if Didac has a bad season I can't imagine his value dropping below, say, €3m given his age, on the other hand if he has a great season it could rise to maybe €10m. Not saying that's likely to happen, but again: who would have though Gourcuff would explode like he did at Bordeaux?
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=86856

Hernanes agent says we are interested in him
(07-27-2012, 09:30 PM)WCmilan Wrote: http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=86856

I will refuse to get my hope up again this time.
aka xudong
I second that lol even though buying hernanes would probably be the same cost plus like half the money on wages in comparison to kaka i guess our management just doesn't see it like we do
(07-27-2012, 09:54 PM)xudong Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 09:30 PM)WCmilan Wrote: http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=86856

I will refuse to get my hope up again this time.

There are many things in the way here Xudong...the player's willingness, the club's (Lazio's) willingness, and also Milan's ability to afford the player, and indeed his wages...

At least we have "expressed" an interest....

I LOVE MILAN
(07-28-2012, 01:02 AM)Warro Bantan Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 09:54 PM)xudong Wrote: I will refuse to get my hope up again this time.

There are many things in the way here Xudong...the player's willingness, the club's (Lazio's) willingness, and also Milan's ability to afford the player, and indeed his wages...

At least we have "expressed" an interest....

and honestly, I can't even be sure if that "interest" is real. but if we eventually land him (I mean this summer), I would be on cloud nine.
aka xudong