Summer mercato 2012
(07-20-2012, 12:15 PM)GeoTav Wrote: It seems Valoti is highly rated by Allegri who blocked his transfer on loan because in his opinion, this young player will be one of the ones being included in first team during the season ...

I like how Allegri tried to use some of our youngsters here and there sometimes since he has arrived in Milan ...

Where did you read/hear that? Mind to share the source Geo? Thanks.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
I also read that a while ago, even though I don't know the source either. What's important is that he stays now, and does seem to play well.
aka xudong
(07-22-2012, 06:45 AM)xudong Wrote: I also read that a while ago, even though I don't know the source either. What's important is that he stays now, and does seem to play well.

Agree. He played well yesterday, at least better than the senior players especially Emanuelson who also yesterday played as left CM.

Regarding the source, I only want to read what Allegri said.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
It was on Milannews.it
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=86089

(07-22-2012, 07:58 AM)Beppe Wrote: It was on Milannews.it
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=86089

Thank you, Beppe. Okmilan
I don't think allegri is to be blamed for any of this(not saying anyone is blaming him for anything in the first place) but he's making use of what hes got. I like that he's given els a huge opportunity, de scgilio has also got a small chance here and there and his faith in valoti is great and our youth in general has been Improving thanks to allegri. He also confirmed players will arrive from now until aug31st which is good to know... Anyone big on Torres? I have a feeling hell leave Chelsea this summer
What about Ba from Newcastle? Not sure his age, but he looks like a useful addition...
I LOVE MILAN
For any of you who got excited at the possibility of buying the Montpellier star CB ( I didn't but many seem to)

MONTPELLIER'S PRESIDENT: "Yanga-Mbiwa won't leave the club, it's clear and sharp."

MONTPELLIER'S PRESIDENT: "Rumors of advanced negotiations? They can't be advanced because I'd have had to agreed to that move and I don't"

MONTPELLIER'S PRESIDENT: "He had the opportunity of leaving before, but he didn't and he'll now stay, even if his contract expires"

MONTPELLIER'S PRESIDENT: "Negotiating now with Milan would be negotiating with PSG, since that it was their money? I don't care" >>

<< "If they want Yanga-Mbiwa they'll have to pay the same that PSG paid for Thiago Silva, he won't leave the club"
This is so embarrassing that Galliani managed to have all European clubs lose respect (and fear) for us.
aka xudong
(07-22-2012, 03:32 PM)xudong Wrote: This is so embarrassing that Galliani managed to have all European clubs lose respect (and fear) for us.

Please. I'll look forward when we meet Montpellier in CL group stage and when we smash them into pieces.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!