Summer mercato 2012
(07-12-2012, 08:57 PM)WCmilan Wrote: official from france ibra-thiago to psg done deal, 70 million euros

like I said, robinho is apparently in negotiation to return to santos, where maxi lopez has also said that cassano wants to return to samp.

link for the official news please?
aka xudong
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=85449

milannews got the official news from RMC sport from france who first announced it as being a done deal.
It is quite official, but not the official official that I am expecting. Only AC Milan site or PSG site would be official official for me.
aka xudong
Are we going to sell all our team ??

Maxi Lopez said Cassano wants to go back to Sampdoria.
Binho is still linked with Santos.

Like I said once (a joke of course), we should use our Primavera next season ... The problem is we already sent some of them on loan !! Undecided
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(07-12-2012, 09:09 PM)xudong Wrote: It is quite official, but not the official official that I am expecting. Only AC Milan site or PSG site would be official official for me.

So Wikipedia isn't enough?!? Devilol
yeah me too, but I mean i lost all hope of the deal not happening so it's official enough for me imo really all i'm waiting for is exaclty like you said^ official statements from the milan or psg website.

Honestly, I thought i'd be a lot more angry. I'm sad to say the least, mostly about silva not really about ibra, it looks like milan is just collapsing, we sell ibra and silva.. lopez tells the media that cassano wants to leave milan for samp, robinho is negotiating to go to santos..

After being completely heart broken when shevchenko left (literally i felt dead inside for a few days), then kakas departure which again was really sad, then all of our old players leaving which is positive for the future but equally as emotional.. getting over excited at the 90% possibility that we had signed tevez in january just to be once again disappointed like the Mr.X saga. our management, nothing suprises me anymore and nothing really gets to me regarding our transfers anymore
Cassano and Robinho must stay.....both of them should be grateful we saved them from their past clubs.

Cassano-Pato-Robnho is still the best attacking trident in Italy.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
and lol @ this article still being on our website

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/142287
(07-12-2012, 09:04 PM)WCmilan Wrote: http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=85449

milannews got the official news from RMC sport from france who first announced it as being a done deal.

RMC is a radio. They only report what they hear here and there ...
(07-12-2012, 09:14 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Cassano and Robinho must stay.....both of them should be grateful we saved them from their past clubs.

Some reports suggest that Dzeko or Tevez will be taken to replace Ibra, and Destro could arrive to replace Robinho who could leave.

Actually, about our attack, while some are unhappy, I'd say such moves could lead us to play better forward ... with more moves.

The problem is behind ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(07-12-2012, 09:14 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Cassano and Robinho must stay.....both of them should be grateful we saved them from their past clubs.

Too lightweight. injury is another big and realistic concern.

I personally don't mind seeing anyone out of those three leave. Honestly.
aka xudong