Summer mercato 2012
(06-16-2012, 02:02 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: If it means selling Mexes and getting Dede in Jan, then do it.

Actually, if we get Dede, I think we may not miss Nesta. Otherwise, I really would like to have him back for one more year.

I agree with Arildonardo that taking him back would be a step in the wrong direction, but it would be a worthy one. Big Grin Also, it is not like that we have not made any mistake in the past anyway.
aka xudong
wow, Asamoah & Isla are nearly Juve's players , pending medical checkups. Come on Berlu, show us some act of Heart (by signing Hernanes & Strootman)
Nesta and Seedorf will be like new signings Smile

(06-16-2012, 07:41 PM)reza Wrote: Nesta and Seedorf will be like new signings Smile

Wow, I would be really happy with champions like that in our team! Sagrin
Gabriel to answer your question I can't say I'm convinced by FFP, but I don't disagree with what it's trying to achieve. I think for the moment both UEFA and the top clubs are essentially trying to call each other's bluff, hence the often nonsensical market strategies, with no real indication of what to expect. Personally, I hope UEFA enforce the law, but in all honesty we all know what UEFA are like. I'm also unconvinced in the way the law is being put in place, in that clubs are being given a LOT of leeway as the law is phased in and there seems to be a lot of uncertainty as to what is acceptable and what isn't. For now I'm just waiting to see what happens.

One thing I don't get is apparently the law was devised with the agreement of top clubs, so I don't really understand why these clubs are now looking at challenge it.
I believe Mexes is a decent CB and would be good with Thiago next to him. Ok he made some bad mistakes in what proved to be the two biggest games of the season but that does not make him a bad player.
However, we have only Bonera & Yepes as back ups for now so that is not good enough... I agree with Geo about Romagnoli...I haven't seen him play but he played a full season as starter with Pescara and there was even talk that Zeman would like to take him with him to Roma so he must have real potential...still, I wouldn't be too disappointed if he spends another season as starter for Pescara in Serie A, but we would still need another CB and I am a fan of Ogbonna especially that we can always use him as LB in case the Urby experiment goes bust which tbh is very probable.
Some stupid rumours today...apparently we would take Aquilani back only if he manages to get out of his Liverscum contract so that we don't have to pay the fee. The other rumor says Kaka is coming back, with Ibra going the other way.
And here's a link:

http://www.football-italia.net/20068/kak...turn-milan

Kaka negotiating to terminate contract at Real Madrid and Milan to sell Ibra to them. Which would mean no transfer fee for Kaka I guess. Anyway, we'd probably need another striker also.
I don't think he would give up his 11mil per year to come to milan for, what, 3-4?

His father is too greedy for that.
(06-16-2012, 12:05 PM)Aficio Wrote:
(06-16-2012, 11:23 AM)k7r Wrote: Andriy Yarmalenko for 13 mln..........young, runs a lot, team player and has good feet...plus his idol is sheva, then he has to have a preference for milan too....a kuyt type of player but might be destined for greatness!

goal.com is suggesting galliani may even fly to kiev after the euros to discuss abt this player...

Thanks. I like this player.

Me too.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!