Summer mercato 2012
I really love how Galli said Mialn fans can't be not happy bc they managed to keep Silva. Gees, last time I checked Silva is a Milan player and if Galli and Berlu did not pimp him out, none of this would happen.

The only good thing I heard all day is Flamini and Slowdorf won't be returning.

As I mentioned earlier, I believe Milan can still possibly gain about 40mil if they decide to sell Robinho, Mexes, Mesbah and Taiwo. That 40mil should be enough to get a CB like Dede and Acerbi along with a mid like Honda with cash to spare.
Milan are one of numerous clubs feeling the pinch in these difficult financial times and Galliani has warned fans to not expect a busy summer in the market.

“We’ll bring in a fifth centre-back,” he revealed. “If Genoa sign Chievo’s half share in Francesco Acerbi then it will be him.

“We’ll get a midfielder too or keep Mathieu Flamini or Alberto Aquilani. We are fine in attack.”
So now that we havent sold him, Berlu will have to cover the minuses from his own pocket. How is he able to do that if FFP doesnt allow it?

Stories for the little kids...
A fifth defender and another midfielder is exactly what we want and none of the milanista's would ever complain if that happened. Anyways for some reason i feel Berlu and Galli have finally given their act a lot of thought and said some truth (probably) in their interview for the first time from i dont know when maybe forever.
(06-15-2012, 02:11 PM)Stitch Wrote: Milan are one of numerous clubs feeling the pinch in these difficult financial times and Galliani has warned fans to not expect a busy summer in the market.

“We’ll bring in a fifth centre-back,” he revealed. “If Genoa sign Chievo’s half share in Francesco Acerbi then it will be him.

“We’ll get a midfielder too or keep Mathieu Flamini or Alberto Aquilani. We are fine in attack.”
So now that we havent sold him, Berlu will have to cover the minuses from his own pocket. How is he able to do that if FFP doesnt allow it?

There are provisions in FFP that an owner can cover up to a specified amount the first couple of years.
(06-15-2012, 01:54 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: As I mentioned earlier, I believe Milan can still possibly gain about 40mil if they decide to sell Robinho, Mexes, Mesbah and Taiwo. That 40mil should be enough to get a CB like Dede and Acerbi along with a mid like Honda with cash to spare.

No club will buy Taiwo ... It is reported he will be sent on loan with an option to buy for the club wanting him.

No club will buy Mesbah now ... Except maybe small clubs, but how much will they pay ? 2-3M ?

Right now, there is no club interested by Mexes, but I think we can sell him for 8-10M to some club if we decided to sell him ... The problem is the following : if we sell Mexes, who will be the partner of T. Silva ? I'd like us to call back Romagnoli or Astori, they're not old (they're even young lol), they have a good improvement margin, and with Silva, they could suddenly turn into excellent defenders (almost WC). Actually, I'd call back these both players, Astori showed he has some class and he now has experience in Serie A, and Romagnoli showed he could be one of these "next big thing" in defence with his Serie B experience ...

About Robinho, it is reported Malaga wants him. And in Spain (Marca, so unreliable), they say that we've been in negotiations with Malaga for 2 weeks already, and that the replacement for Robinho would be Di Natale (which doesn't make sense : why would he leave Udinese now ?! I think he'll end his career there ... And why would we get a 30+ striker when our goal is to rejuvenate our team ?).

Actually, with only Robinho being sold, and if Berlusconi pays the entire amount of the debt, we could get Astori (or Romagnoli, for him, it would be easy and less expensive), and probably a good midfielder (but what kind of midfielder ? AM ? DM ? CM ?) ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(06-15-2012, 02:58 PM)GeoTav Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 01:54 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: As I mentioned earlier, I believe Milan can still possibly gain about 40mil if they decide to sell Robinho, Mexes, Mesbah and Taiwo. That 40mil should be enough to get a CB like Dede and Acerbi along with a mid like Honda with cash to spare.

No club will buy Taiwo ... It is reported he will be sent on loan with an option to buy for the club wanting him.

No club will buy Mesbah now ... Except maybe small clubs, but how much will they pay ? 2-3M ?

Right now, there is no club interested by Mexes, but I think we can sell him for 8-10M to some club if we decided to sell him ... The problem is the following : if we sell Mexes, who will be the partner of T. Silva ? I'd like us to call back Romagnoli or Astori, they're not old (they're even young lol), they have a good improvement margin, and with Silva, they could suddenly turn into excellent defenders (almost WC). Actually, I'd call back these both players, Astori showed he has some class and he now has experience in Serie A, and Romagnoli showed he could be one of these "next big thing" in defence with his Serie B experience ...

About Robinho, it is reported Malaga wants him. And in Spain (Marca, so unreliable), they say that we've been in negotiations with Malaga for 2 weeks already, and that the replacement for Robinho would be Di Natale (which doesn't make sense : why would he leave Udinese now ?! I think he'll end his career there ... And why would we get a 30+ striker when our goal is to rejuvenate our team ?).

Actually, with only Robinho being sold, and if Berlusconi pays the entire amount of the debt, we could get Astori (or Romagnoli, for him, it would be easy and less expensive), and probably a good midfielder (but what kind of midfielder ? AM ? DM ? CM ?) ...

1. Robinho has to actually agree to it
2. Di Natale not going anywhere
3. You're quoting MARCA, a joke source
4. Taiwo played AND started for QPR, why wouldn't anyone buy him??? Any sale is a profit considering we bought him for 0.
5. Mesbah selling him for what we bought him for (750,000) is good enough.
(06-15-2012, 02:27 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 02:11 PM)Stitch Wrote: Milan are one of numerous clubs feeling the pinch in these difficult financial times and Galliani has warned fans to not expect a busy summer in the market.

There are provisions in FFP that an owner can cover up to a specified amount the first couple of years.

why was it an issue from the beginning then Smile they said we have to sell silva to cover losses because of ffp...

and i have no idea why so many of you want mexes out. considering the injury he had, he was more than good for us this season and i cant see us getting a better defender if we decide to sell.

EDIT: Except for Geo, I know why he wants him out Big Grin
@Stitch

Cause they are bad liars. In all honesty, I don't think FFP will be enforced that stringently. The clubs will not play by the rules imo.

EDIT:

I translated some stuff for you guys.

News on the new stadium?

Galliani: There is news, we are considering different scenarios, I believe the best news is a new stadium, but we must also consider san siro, which with extensive renovations will be wonderful.

It's not so much the new stadium that is my concern, but more private ownership.
(06-15-2012, 01:26 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I think Acerbi is good, well at last better than Bonera and to me he is better than Mexes too. I think it will be smart to sell Mexes due to after Euro and the fact that his contrac is 8mil a year. Then use that money to get Dede. Thus the CBs will be Silva, Dede, Acerbi, Bonera and Yepes.

Dev, I think Didac will be back as he is a better LB than anyone at Milan. Mesbah and Taiwo will leave, hopefully owe two can generate 10mil.

Also, if Gabriel is any good, Milan should sell Amelia for some quick cash.

As for midfield, having Ambro, Nocerino, Muntari, Monty, Traore, Boateng and Urby, save to say another mid will come, hopefully Strootman. If that's the case, as long as these Mids stay relatively healthy, that's good enough for Serie A.

Same goes for the strikers, even if Milan don't replace Robinho when he is sold, a striker force with Ibra, Cassano, Pato and SES are pretty solid.

About Didac, I presumed as much mostly based on rumours I had heard.

I agree on Mexes, I don't see the need to keep him, he's not starter material and his contract is too costly.

I think it would benefit us to have one forward who can act as an alternative to Ibra should he be injured or suspended. None of the others have the power and ability to act as a target man as Ibra is capable of doing, which is beneficial in our system as seen at times with Maxi this season. Also, I would put a lot of focus on keeping Pato fit, as I can see him having a good season if possible.
(06-15-2012, 03:12 PM)Stitch Wrote: why was it an issue from the beginning then Smile they said we have to sell silva to cover losses because of ffp...

and i have no idea why so many of you want mexes out. considering the injury he had, he was more than good for us this season and i cant see us getting a better defender if we decide to sell.

EDIT: Except for Geo, I know why he wants him out Big Grin

i want him out to stitch
i didnt rate mexes that high
mexes and astori is no different to me
prefer astori though, coz he is from our youth