Summer mercato 2012
Exactly...
It was all a plan to make Berlu seem like the hero...
But really though I'm so relieved and happy Thiago is still with us
Barbara's act of heroism :p
Maybe Hollywood should make a movie about Berlu and Galli, but instead of calling t Act of Heroism like Act of Valor, they should call it Dumb and Dumber.
(06-14-2012, 03:29 PM)Stitch Wrote: go and make onlypositivethoughtsallowedmilan.com then, and stop trying to oppose everyone who has even a little bit of grey cells.

I never told anybody to stop, I just say I dislike it. And I never told anybody to go. And I never insult anybody's intelligence just like what you do now. Why are you so angry by the way? Because Thiago Silva is not leaving?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
What else do you expect Galliani to say? That Berlusconi is an idiot and needed a kick in the head? Of course he's going to say whatever he thinks Berlu wants to hear, the man just gave up a chance at earnings a quick 50mil. Galliani is half a politician, he's not gonna say anything that Jeapordizes his job, he's going to say exactly what he thinks Berlu wants to hear, no matter how stupid it sounds to the rest of the world.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
If any one noticed Galli's words "WE ARE COVERED IN ALL AREAS". Guess thats it. That was our mercato right there unless we get some freebies here and there. Now they would not expect the fans to grumble any more as they claim to have done something heroic by keeping Silva. I doubt there would be any more quality signings this summer.
I feel relieved and sickened at the same time.
aka xudong
(06-15-2012, 04:08 AM)tim_milan Wrote: If any one noticed Galli's words "WE ARE COVERED IN ALL AREAS". Guess thats it. That was our mercato right there unless we get some freebies here and there. Now they would not expect the fans to grumble any more as they claim to have done something heroic by keeping Silva. I doubt there would be any more quality signings this summer.

Maybe that's the plan... snatch one or two free players and announce that's a bonus.

On a side note, what the hell is going on about this Nocerino-ism?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-14-2012, 09:14 PM)Revolver Wrote: Let's turn our heads from T. Silva story a little bit...

Is it just me or Cassano plays MUCH better for Italy than for Milan? Against Spain he was pretty good, and today he was magnificent (until he got tired), spreading assists and moving like crazy, he was right, left, everywhere, unlike in Milan when he's tied to the left side. Even his positioning was great, constantly evading offside trap and being in line with defense, something he never shows here in Milan. Just wondering because from his displays at the Euro he shows he's starting material for Milan without any doubt, and in Milan he doesn't show that.

When mentioning Italian NT (I'm a big supporter), Pirlo is playing some CLASSY football at Euro. A lot of time will pass until the world gets a playmaker as good as him. Still at his 33 no-one can't touch him.

Let's thank Allegri for that.....
(06-15-2012, 05:42 AM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 09:14 PM)Revolver Wrote: Let's turn our heads from T. Silva story a little bit...

Is it just me or Cassano plays MUCH better for Italy than for Milan? Against Spain he was pretty good, and today he was magnificent (until he got tired), spreading assists and moving like crazy, he was right, left, everywhere, unlike in Milan when he's tied to the left side. Even his positioning was great, constantly evading offside trap and being in line with defense, something he never shows here in Milan. Just wondering because from his displays at the Euro he shows he's starting material for Milan without any doubt, and in Milan he doesn't show that.

When mentioning Italian NT (I'm a big supporter), Pirlo is playing some CLASSY football at Euro. A lot of time will pass until the world gets a playmaker as good as him. Still at his 33 no-one can't touch him.

Let's thank Allegri for that.....

Some players play better with club, others with NT.

About Pirlo, he is the one who decided to leave. He didn't want to play except in deep-lying position so it his choice. If he stays and Milan and insist to play in that role, he could play like he has been showing lately, not like when he plays with NT.

If Pirlo plays good or bad game, that doesn't attract my attention. It is his own business.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta