Summer mercato 2012
(06-12-2012, 11:51 PM)Tassotti Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 07:10 PM)sylrus Wrote: Clarence Seedorf
‎"Sono un vero tifoso rossonero e solo i tifosi milanisti possono capire come mi sento adesso,ma sono anche una persona educata e quindi cercherò di non esagerare. La società ha illuso noi tifosi,raccontando di Thiago incedibile, dovevano dirci cosa sarebbe successo, perchè senza noi tifosi il calcio non esisterebbe. Comunque sempre FORZA MILAN,perchè anche in serie D io tiferò Milan"

from the facebook of slowdorf
dunno what it means

Crudeli said that, not Seedorf.

Ok that makes sense, and even more it has some weight to it.
Crudelli has always been the X factor of Milan. The personification of every Milan fan around the world. Berlusconi needs to understand that a Football Club can not be run like a commercial business. There is no Crudelli of Finnevest, nor Crudelli of Mediaset.
Its not easy for us the fans to get heard by the owners of the clubs, but I believe Crudelli is the right person to raise the voice in the name of all of us,and I thank you for that.
Let's hope that the 70 million for Ibra & Thiago, also includes Uncle Fester & Berlu thrown in for free!! Angry
(06-12-2012, 11:59 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Ok that makes sense, and even more it has some weight to it.
Crudelli has always been the X factor of Milan. The personification of every Milan fan around the world. Berlusconi needs to understand that a Football Club can not be run like a commercial business. There is no Crudelli of Finnevest, nor Crudelli of Mediaset.
Its not easy for us the fans to get heard by the owners of the clubs, but I believe Crudelli is the right person to raise the voice in the name of all of us,and I thank you for that.

I was just surprised as Seedorf would be way too diplomatic to say something like that.

I doubt either (Seedorf or Crudelli) has any weight though. It is quite clear what B&G are trying to do, and it is also clear that they are determined and no one could stop them.
aka xudong
I'm not surprised at all this drama. The situation is dire for us financially, we are in rebuilding mode...with a "yessir" coach....so I see Ibra + Silva out, Cassano pushing for a move, and not much, if anything being spent to replace them, unless Berlu sells a stake in the club (which based on ego alone, he seems unwilling to do).

Mid-table for us for the next few years....well...it was good while it lasted.

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!!!

(regardless )
I LOVE MILAN
The ways Berlu is running the club is like Milan got relegated and must sell its stars to the highest bidder.
On FFP, a couple of things to remember is that players tax is not counted in the FFP, as diff countries got diff tax rules. FFP does not count the interest for paying off clubs debt, thus ManU might pay 60bank interests, but it won't count toward their FFP. Lastly, for the first few yrs, clubs even if n the red can still play CL as long as they make an improvement toward balancing the book. IE., A club can over spend 200mil now and another 180mil next yr and still be okay bc ey are making improvement.

The owner of the club keep injecting money into the club but it will not be a loan, rather it will be buying shares. Not sure how that would work if an owner already own 100% of the club.

Another way is sponsorship deal, although the deal must be market value, ie, say the owner's company cannot give out a 20 mil sponsorship deal to the club if the club is only receiving 8mil max per sponsorship deal. But the FFP did not stimulates how many sponsorship deals can a club receive from companies or the same company. In theory, the owner's company can give out 5-6 sponsorship to the same clubs.

The third way is simple. The owner can pay for player Y from his own pocket and loan him for free or whatever amount back to the owner's club. There is no restriction in the FFP that states the player must only be own by a football club, thus players can be own by the owner's himself or his companies and not the club.

Lastly, transfer fee are accounted toward FFP, but it is also divided by the yrs of that players contract. For example, Chelsea paid 35mil for Hazzard, but since Hazzard signed a 5 yrs deal, only 7mil will be count toward the FFP this yr. But what if Hazzard extends his contract for another 5 yrs after his first season? While if that is the case, the transfer fee will be divided by 10, thus the hit on FFP will be 3.5mil per yr.

In short, as I been saying over the past yrs, this FFP is a joke and will only hurts mid table clubs climbing to compete while the big boys will only get stronger.
Actually, Thiago Silva being sold, with Ibra maybe leaving then, and as a consequence, Cassano maybe leaving too if both leave (Cassano should be a bit more grateful, Milan waited him and didn't replace him, if it's the way he thanks Milan, like I said previously in a post, let's sell him before anybody else) ... That looks a lot like a FM scenario !!

When you try to sell a player who is friend with others, they all want to leave in the game. Berlusconi maybe played that game and wanted to see if that was realistic ... Now he knows, he should stop anything !! Sleepy
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(06-13-2012, 06:24 AM)GeoTav Wrote: One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Inter !!

I guess there are some Inter-fans who say the same about Milan these days... Undecided
(06-13-2012, 07:03 AM)Arildonardo Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 06:24 AM)GeoTav Wrote: One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Inter !!

I guess there are some Inter-fans who say the same about Milan these days... Undecided

We finished two seasons above them in Serie A, how could they be able to say that Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
The agent of Yarmolenko said Milan made a 20M offer to Dynamo Kiev, but their president refused it because they have no need of money ...

It's weird ...

We have no money, but we try to get a player by offering 20M, what's that ?!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
A mod or somebody, is it possible to make the pages have more posts per page?? 10 posts per page is too short and when the thread jumps 24 pages in 1 day as it has, it makes me think something big has happened!