Summer mercato 2012
50mil, I am sure if Milan sell Mexes. Robinho and Pato, they could get 50mil, why sell Silva...Berlu should just sell the club to someone who is willing to invest in Milan and build Mlan into a respectful major club instead of a feeder club for Barca, PSG, City, Real, Chelsea, and whoever that has money.
(06-11-2012, 10:33 PM)reza Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 08:18 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote: €50m is more than any player is worth. #thatsall

The transfer fee is irrelevant when the chances of it making an impact later is very low.
The way the management are acting 10 or 50 million is the same. If they are interested in having a good team they would keep someone that is near irreplaceable and is not old.

Word.

Silva case is much worse than Shevchenko and Kaka. Both Shevchenko and Kaka were past their prime (though we wouldn't know for sure until retrospectively, but there were signs), both had spent long years in Milan (7 for Shevchenko and 5 for Kaka - damn, 3 for Silva?); won major trophies with Milan; both were highly paid (particularly in the case of Kaka); both had bad influence around them (Shevchenko's wife; Kaka's father). Silva on the other hand, is about to reach his peak; has not won much with Milan; is reasonably paid. If (I mean "if") either Shevchenko or Kaka could be considered "pushed" out of Milan, then for Silva, he would be considered "kicked" out of Milan.

That is exactly why I refuse to believe that Milan would do things that stupid as it makes no sense at all selling this only true super star (based on the assumption that Ibra isn't, CL-wise).

At least I am still living in denial for now. Life is better this way.
aka xudong
(06-11-2012, 04:31 PM)xudong Wrote: Question for Gabriel (and anybody else that's interested):

Option 1: Silva and Seedorf both leave
Option 2: Silva and Seedorf both stay

There are no Option 3. Icon_lol2

LET'S ALL KEEP A GOOD SPIRIT. BOTTOMLINE, DON'T BE TOO STRESSED.

option 2 of course
no need to be ask
silva stay is far more important than whatever seedorf trying to do
silva isnt worth 50m he is worth 70m
ibra is worth around 50m, maybe 35m is ok for ibra
The only positive thing from this Silva sale would be BErlu and Galli can no longer say Milan is a big club full of Champions and can compete with the best team in Football........

I think maybe Berlu is selling Silva and others so that nobody would come in and buy Milan from him....

Honestly, if I have the money like Roman and is a fan of Milan, I would have my associate call Berlu and Galli and offer them a deal to take over Milan when I see Berlu wants money instead of building a champion Milan. Do you think he will accept the deal?
(06-12-2012, 04:29 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: The only positive thing from this Silva sale would be BErlu and Galli can no longer say Milan is a big club full of Champions and can compete with the best team in Football........

I think maybe Berlu is selling Silva and others so that nobody would come in and buy Milan from him....

Honestly, if I have the money like Roman and is a fan of Milan, I would have my associate call Berlu and Galli and offer them a deal to take over Milan when I see Berlu wants money instead of building a champion Milan. Do you think he will accept the deal?

I hate to say it, but even if Silva was to be sold, Berlusconi and Galliani would still use the statement that Milan is the world's most successful club and we can and should win CL every year. Angry

Mark my word.

And no, he will not accept the deal. He is rich enough. He does not care for the money. He is just determined to burn this Milan to the ground.

Unfortunately, that's how I see it.
aka xudong
But the deal will be women and boys instead of money, ahahaha
I would like to come back here to laugh at you all when we are Italian champions next year (or, not "fighting for europa league") or maybe when this mercato is over and we don't lose Silva..

Yes, I will laugh at you all. Appropriate or not, needless or not, I don't care.

(06-11-2012, 08:18 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote: €50m is more than any player is worth. #thatsall

Maybe everyone should learn to understand this. Or stop complaining and start giving 50M to Milan.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-12-2012, 05:09 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: I would like to come back here to laugh at you all when we are Italian champions next year (or, not "fighting for europa league") or maybe when this mercato is over and we don't lose Silva..

Yes, I will laugh at you all. Appropriate or not, needless or not, I don't care.

Maybe everyone should learn to understand this. Or stop complaining and start giving 50M to Milan.

It is ok mas bro, we all know how you love Berlusconi. Sagrin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(06-12-2012, 05:09 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: I would like to come back here to laugh at you all when we are Italian champions next year (or, not "fighting for europa league") or maybe when this mercato is over and we don't lose Silva..

You could laugh at me later, I don't mind. But I am going to laugh at you right now - you sound just like Galliani. Icon_lol2

===========

On a serious note, if the said negotiation actually was going on, I see Silva a goner already, if not this summer.

Remember Kaka incident? He turned down a 100-million transfer to Man City just so that he could move to Real Madrid later on with a much discounted fee.

I understand that PSG is a decent option for Silva, but if Silva wishes to win some quick CL trophies (say, 3 or 4 in the coming 5 years), he should just go to Barcelona. Could you even imagine adding Silva to a team that already has Messi and Iniesta?
aka xudong
Selling Silva is a disastrous decision. We collapsed this season when he became injured. Galliani and Berlusconi are making a huge mistake.