Summer mercato 2012
€50m is more than any player is worth. #thatsall
I LOVE MILAN
May be the deal is Ibra and Silva for stadium money.....lol it's so bad I am making up nonsense
Ok to let Thiago leave if we sell Bonera, Mesbah and Mexes too ... And then, we buy Dede, Hummels and Astori, call back guys like Romagnoli.

Like that won't happen, Thiago must stay !! :'(
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I'm gonna be sick...
How stupid can the management be...
At least, Euro tonight managed to put a smile on many fans of Milan, well I guess so ... Ibra scoring, and an old school performance by Sheva ... 10 crazy minutes to watch.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(06-11-2012, 08:07 PM)Stitch Wrote: arent the negotiations finished?

Not until 8/31. Galliani will proudly announce on the final day of transfer market that we manage to sell Thiago Silva at a great price, and we will use the fund to show our deep appreciation for the greatest president of the world's most successful football club.

[Image: 11182_original.jpg]

Icon_lol2
aka xudong
The club is really lowering it's ambitions. We have won our last titles for quite a while if this goes through. There's no way Ibra, Boateng and Pato will stay if Silva leaves and is replaced by someone like Acerbi. We're giving up and it's disappointing.
(06-11-2012, 08:18 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote: €50m is more than any player is worth. #thatsall

The transfer fee is irrelevant when the chances of it making an impact later is very low.
The way the management are acting 10 or 50 million is the same. If they are interested in having a good team they would keep someone that is near irreplaceable and is not old.

why is thiago silva in question, hes still young, he has a lot of good years still in him, sure hes worth a lot of money but hes IRREPLACABLE at the back, if we really MUST sell someone to bring in $$ and replace them it would be Ibrahimovic or Robinho for me.

BTW, anyone watch the ukraine-sweden game today, ukraine over all played a lot better but in the end it was really sheva vs ibra, sheva at 35 ibra at 31, sheva burying to beautiful headers and ibra scoring a simple tap in. What a player Sheva still is, I still miss that guy so much, since he left we've NEVER had a striker like him, not pato not ibra not oliveira not boriello noone .. since he left which was years ago (5 or 6 I think?) Its sad to see we'd go from a trident like

---sheva---pippo----
--------kaka---------

to

----ibra---injury(aka pato)
--------robinho-------------

Kaka>robinho by miles at his time with milan
Shechenko>Ibra (probably even still now)
Pippo>Pato (If Ibras a deep lying attacker, he always comes from deep and robinho is supposedly a play maker this attack has no pure goal scorers.)
So in terms of what player we should have in each department our old attack surpasses this one by a long shot.

Cavani----Pato
------Lucas----

That would be modern day comparison to our old attack with pato HEALTHY more often though, im sure you'd all choose this one then our current, it just looks more dangerous typed outBig Grin
Hate to say Sad but if mgt is really mad enough to sell T. Silva then sell him to the highest bid. Sure he's got many suitors.

Damn, I've no idea where this club is heading to. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry