Summer mercato 2012
(06-11-2012, 03:38 PM)xudong Wrote: As Gabriel many times pointed out, and I concur full-heartedly, the way Milan is run in the recent years is so wrong on so many levels. Bottomline, they should have sold it to someone who cares. This is the least they should do, instead of dragging Milan down to a slow and painful demise. They owe this one to millions of Milan supporters around the world. Angry

You are absolutely right.
"99% staying"
"I want to be Maldini's heir"
"Build our team around Silva and Ibra"

The last one to leave, please turn off the lights and lock the door...

Head on wall
(06-11-2012, 03:33 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 03:20 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: You are starting to sound like one, though. Silva or no Silva, Milan is Milan.

For everyone else, I hope to not read something like "now we're gonna relegated" or "fighting for europa league places". Over-exaggerated, even if we sell Silva. Seriously, those kinds of talk are irritating. What are you thinking about Milan? Besides 2008/2009, when were we outside top 3 in this century? Never.

Seriously, I'd hate if I ever feel the need to scream "I don't care whatever you'd say... but I will still be proud of whatever left of this club" in a MILAN FORUM. Please guys... I know what you were thinking of these words, but: "we are fine as we are".

Honestly, I don't see how Milan can sell Silva without adding anyone and yet manage to keep Ibra and Boateng. To me, selling Silva means selling the other two too. That's all fine, but why is Milan selling their stars? Is Berlu broke? Last time I check he is still among top 50 richest men. Then why is he not spending? I wish I can answer that but I really can't. Now, if he is not broke but just does not wish to spend fully knowing Milan needs his spending to remain competitive. He should sell the club to someone who is willing to spend. I cannot think of any owners out there who have the money to spend but refuse to do so, sell the team top star every 2 yrs and at the same time kept telling anyone who would listen that he is a great man leading the greatest team in Football.

I don't know if I had been hit with Berlusconitis disease or not, but actually whenever I read the word "spend" here, I almost instantly think "don't you ever think how much the money we are talking about here????" Gosh all of you talk about spending just like it is your pocket money; we're talking about millions of euros here. If other teams spend like crazy in this current world economic situations, then the world of football is indeed insane and insensitive. I will still be proud with the actions this club will take.

I am a fan, and my part is to support this club. Period.
(06-11-2012, 03:41 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: I hate to say it, but if T. Silva is sold this Summer (As I fully expected a month ago and now even more), I hope Ibrahmovic forces his way out.

Then, I hope we're in a relegation battle this year in which we narrowly stay in Serie A. The whole season we never have more than 300 Fans in San Siro, and Berlusconi loses 200 Million Euros.

Then a Sheik comes in and buys the Club at a reduced price, and buy back T.Silva.Sagrin

I won't be watching this season if we field a garbage team, that's a promise.

^ Another reason why I should take a break, I think...
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Honestly, 50 million euro is a lot of money. In a way I do understand the club as well, because the squad needs serious reinforcements. With the new financial fair play rules, we can't have Berlu pay for players anymore, so as long as we don't have our own stadium we are forced to sell to make money.

I guess I'm just frustrated by the whole situation that we're in. To be honest, I know that Galliani is a die-hard Milanista, and that he does what he thinks is best for the club. I just wish it didn't have to happen like this, because I feel like he and Braida have gone behind our backs on this one.

What we have to hope for now is that this money will be well invested. We need two centre backs to make up for the loss of Nesta and Silva, as well as at least one full back and a midfielder or two. I hope to God we keep Ibra, because we'll need him now more than ever.
This is not about not-spending, it's about selling.
(06-11-2012, 03:34 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Selling, like we did with Sheva in 2006 and Kaka in 2009. I'm sorry, but I'm fucking embarrassed beyond words right now. I didn't expect this to happen a third time, and right now I don't feel like watching a single Milan game next season. What a fucking joke.

I too didn't expect; nor did I hope. But if it really happens, I guess we should live with it. Should we be angry? Our anger will be of no use. Should we stop supporting our club then? Yeah, that's what I call a glory hunter. So, I hope my advice will be useful by then: just live with it. Hope for the best, expect for the worst...
(06-11-2012, 03:48 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Honestly, 50 million euro is a lot of money. In a way I do understand the club as well, because the squad needs serious reinforcements. With the new financial fair play rules, we can't have Berlu pay for players anymore,

i dont think anyone understands the rules. if abramobitch can pay 35 millions for freaking hazzard, then berlu can afford to keep silva, period.

now, the reason why he DOESNT WANT TO is a mystery to me.
[Image: thiv.png]

I'm in Italy, and SKY ITALIA reports a DONE DEAL FOR T,SILVA

[Image: tumblr_lecploKwjW1qcp663.gif]
(06-11-2012, 03:41 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: I hate to say it, but if T. Silva is sold this Summer (As I fully expected a month ago and now even more), I hope Ibrahmovic forces his way out.

Then, I hope we're in a relegation battle this year in which we narrowly stay in Serie A. The whole season we never have more than 300 Fans in San Siro, and Berlusconi loses 200 Million Euros.

Then a Sheik comes in and buys the Club at a reduced price, and buy back T.Silva.Sagrin

You think Berlusconi would care? Mind you that we were in Serie B twice. Once there, no shame whatsoever. Devilol

On another thought, maybe we could win the CL and relegate to Serie B at the same season? I wonder if that's the case, whether UEFA would allow us to defend the title the following season. Icon_lol2 I know things like that have never happened. the worse was Bayern Munich who ended 14th place (or something like that) in domestic league in their CL-winning season. What is the odds of that happening?

Let's all cheer up, wish for the best, but not overstress ourselves when the bad things happen. OK? Smile Big Grin
aka xudong
(06-11-2012, 03:48 PM)Stitch Wrote: This is not about not-spending, it's about selling.

Same here... it's money. At least like devoted_dm said, we could hope it will be reinvested. But MAN, THE DEAL HAS NOT EVEN ALREADY DONE!!! So pessimistic is this forum, every time there are rumours our best players will be sold everyone will always believe it; every time we are rumoured to bid for a star player nobody will believe it.
(06-11-2012, 03:50 PM)xudong Wrote:

You think Berlusconi would care? Mind you that we were in Serie B twice. Once there, no shame whatsoever. Devilol

On another thought, maybe we could win the CL and relegate to Serie B at the same season? I wonder if that's the case, whether UEFA would allow us to defend the title the following season. Icon_lol2 I know things like that have never happened. the worse was Bayern Munich who ended 14th place (or something like that) in domestic league in their CL-winning season. What is the odds of that happening?

Let's all cheer up, wish for the best, but not overstress ourselves when the bad things happen. OK? Smile Big Grin

Birmingham is relegated but play in Europa League the season after that; because they earn their place by winning FA Cup. The same could be said of us, should we earn our place by winning CL.