Summer mercato 2012
(06-11-2012, 03:12 PM)xudong Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 03:11 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: I heard 99% too.

At any rate, we are the 99%.

Damn it, Hasan. You just increased his chance of leaving by tenfold (0.1% --> 1%). You just ruined my day. Angry Grinundwech

LOL I was about to say the same thing. At this rate, the percentage will be 50:50 next morning. Hopefully our narcissistic president will pull another "no" and puts himself under the spotlight again.
per l'amaro e il dolce
What pisses me off the most is the fact that, Milan would rather keep players who are quality but Milan proved they don't need them to compete like last season in Robinho, Pato and Mexes, while send one of e top two players away. Sell the club, Berlu, bc you are making a joke of Milan.
(06-11-2012, 03:20 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 02:59 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Galliani has refused to comment on the rumors. This is not looking good. What a fucking liar he is. So we lose both Nesta and Silva in one summer. Good job, Berlu and Fester...! Thanks for fucking decimating the team.
I'm sorry. I don't want to come off as a glory hunter, because I have supported Milan through some really bad periods. But this... This is actually too much. It's humiliating as fuck that every two years we have to sell our best player to finance the club, and I'm seriously not sure if I can deal with it anymore. I'm becoming embarrassed to be a Milan fan.

You are starting to sound like one, though. Silva or no Silva, Milan is Milan.

For everyone else, I hope to not read something like "now we're gonna relegated" or "fighting for europa league places". Over-exaggerated, even if we sell Silva. Seriously, those kinds of talk are irritating. What are you thinking about Milan? Besides 2008/2009, when were we outside top 3 in this century? Never.

Never is incorrect.
2000-01: 6th
2001-02: 4th
(06-11-2012, 03:21 PM)Nalx Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 03:12 PM)xudong Wrote: Damn it, Hasan. You just increased his chance of leaving by tenfold (0.1% --> 1%). You just ruined my day. Angry Grinundwech

LOL I was about to say the same thing. At this rate, the percentage will be 50:50 next morning. Hopefully our narcissistic president will pull another "no" and puts himself under the spotlight again.

That's actually our realistic hope right there. Now, unlike Hasan, you, Nalx, saved my day. Okmilan Grinundwech
aka xudong
(06-11-2012, 03:26 PM)xudong Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 03:20 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: You are starting to sound like one, though. Silva or no Silva, Milan is Milan.

For everyone else, I hope to not read something like "now we're gonna relegated" or "fighting for europa league places". Over-exaggerated, even if we sell Silva. Seriously, those kinds of talk are irritating. What are you thinking about Milan? Besides 2008/2009, when were we outside top 3 in this century? Never.

Never is incorrect.

I stand by my point though; I hate to see the pessimistic aura here every start of the season. Seriously, looks like I need to take a break from here for some times, at least until the season starts.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-11-2012, 03:25 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: What pisses me off the most is the fact that, Milan would rather keep players who are quality but Milan proved they don't need them to compete like last season in Robinho, Pato and Mexes, while send one of e top two players away. Sell the club, Berlu, bc you are making a joke of Milan.

Milan's club management is going woefully wrong on many levels. One does not need a degree in marketing or management to see that. If we want to analyze it, we are bound to drive ourselves crazy.
aka xudong
(06-11-2012, 02:59 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Galliani has refused to comment on the rumors. This is not looking good. What a fucking liar he is. So we lose both Nesta and Silva in one summer. Good job, Berlu and Fester...! Thanks for fucking decimating the team.
I'm sorry. I don't want to come off as a glory hunter, because I have supported Milan through some really bad periods. But this... This is actually too much. It's humiliating as fuck that every two years we have to sell our best player to finance the club, and I'm seriously not sure if I can deal with it anymore. I'm becoming embarrassed to be a Milan fan.

Seriously, I'd hate if I ever feel the need to scream "I don't care whatever you'd say... but I will still be proud of whatever left of this club" in a MILAN FORUM. Please guys... I know what you were thinking of these words, but: "we are fine as we are".

The problem here is not being glory hunter.
Reason is this:
In an off season where the wage bill was already reduced big time and key positions are void doing anything like this is beyond words.
Sounds nuts but I can only think of 1) Berlusconi intends to destroy the team 2) He is selling a mid table team (ie cheaper) to someone next year.

Seriously, I'd hate if I ever feel the need to scream "I don't care whatever you'd say... but I will still be proud of whatever left of this club" in a MILAN FORUM. Please guys... I know what you were thinking of these words, but: "we are fine as we are".

Honestly, I don't see how Milan can sell Silva without adding anyone and yet manage to keep Ibra and Boateng. To me, selling Silva means selling the other two too. That's all fine, but why is Milan selling their stars? Is Berlu broke? Last time I check he is still among top 50 richest men. Then why is he not spending? I wish I can answer that but I really can't. Now, if he is not broke but just does not wish to spend fully knowing Milan needs his spending to remain competitive. He should sell the club to someone who is willing to spend. I cannot think of any owners out there who have the money to spend but refuse to do so, sell the team top star every 2 yrs and at the same time kept telling anyone who would listen that he is a great man leading the greatest team in Football.

To me, this is not a matter of wanting to win, of being a glory hunter. It's a matter of honor. The reason this is so painful is that the club that I love is slowly going from being one of the best clubs in Europe, to being happy for making it to the CL quarter finals because that's the best we can hope for. I have been a Milan supporter for 18 years - I have been through good seasons and bad. But in the last six years we've been behaving more and more like a small club, and that is something that I find difficult to deal with. We're out of money, and have to sell our best player just so we can replace players that should have been replaced seasons ago. Selling, like we did with Sheva in 2006 and Kaka in 2009. I'm sorry, but I'm fucking embarrassed beyond words right now. I didn't expect this to happen a third time, and right now I don't feel like watching a single Milan game next season. What a fucking joke.
(06-11-2012, 03:29 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 03:26 PM)xudong Wrote: Never is incorrect.

I stand by my point though; I hate to see the pessimistic aura here every start of the season. Seriously, looks like I need to take a break from here for some times, at least until the season starts.

That's a good idea. Even though I don't think I want it, a break can be good for one's health. Big Grin

I just would not call anybody here a gloryhunter though. We always should support the shirt not the players, but it is players that bring honor to the shirt. It is naturally so frustrating why this is happening, while it does not have to happen. Not at all!

As Gabriel many times pointed out, and I concur full-heartedly, the way Milan is run in the recent years is so wrong on so many levels. Bottomline, they should have sold it to someone who cares. This is the least they should do, instead of dragging Milan down to a slow and painful demise. They owe this one to millions of Milan supporters around the world. Angry
aka xudong
I hate to say it, but if T. Silva is sold this Summer (As I fully expected a month ago and now even more), I hope Ibrahmovic forces his way out.

Then, I hope we're in a relegation battle this year in which we narrowly stay in Serie A. The whole season we never have more than 300 Fans in San Siro, and Berlusconi loses 200 Million Euros.

Then a Sheik comes in and buys the Club at a reduced price, and buy back T.Silva.Sagrin

I won't be watching this season if we field a garbage team, that's a promise.