Summer mercato 2012
I will try into inject some sunshine in here:

What if we sell T. Silva and buy Acerbi and Ogbonna, and also a proper midfielder.

Would we still be depressed?

The problem is, I think this money will not be invested.

----------------

Very sad day. As always, I worry about precedent. What precedent are we setting? That anyone can come buy players off the two morons who run our club? Yes!

Inter meanwhile are after Giovinco while keeping their important players. Juve are building a great side as are Roma.

Excuses, excuses by Galliani and Berlusconi.

PSG offer: 50 million euros (milannews)

If they sell Thiago Silva (for whatever price), I hope that fans in Italy would physically assault (a slap on the face, a kick in the butt, a punch in the gut, not injuring or killing anyone) Berlusconi or Galliani in public.

I still can't believe that if they can't afford the game, why can't they just sell the club? Why do they have to take this great club to the grave?

I seriously hope that this will not happen.
aka xudong
Latest news concerning Silva:

Galliani: "If I'm going to Paris now? No, no, I'm staying in Milano."

Braida: "Thiago Silva to PSG? No, it doesn't exist. It's just inventions by the media, for now."

Sky Italia have confirmed that Milan and PSG are negotiating again about Thiago Silva.

Now L'Equipe reports that Thiago Silva will sign with PSG tomorrow instead of on Wednesday.

The latest reports indicate the same offer as the one reported last week: €50 million for Thiago Silva by PSG.

source: https://twitter.com/#!/Milanello
"Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic are 99.9% certain to stay." Fuck you, Galliani. What a liar.
(06-11-2012, 03:08 PM)curki Wrote: Latest news concerning Silva:

Braida: "Thiago Silva to PSG? No, it doesn't exist. It's just inventions by the media, for now."

Sky Italia have confirmed that Milan and PSG are negotiating again about Thiago Silva.

Now L'Equipe reports that Thiago Silva will sign with PSG tomorrow instead of on Wednesday.

The latest reports indicate the same offer as the one reported last week: €50 million for Thiago Silva by PSG.

Braida's comment gives some hope...

(06-11-2012, 03:08 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: "Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic are 99.9% certain to stay." Fuck you, Galliani. What a liar.

I heard 99% too.

At any rate, we are the 99%.

yeah..."for now"...and I'm not mad at Silva at all. Right now, (if I was a know football name) even if I am a huge Milan fan, I wouldn't want to play for us. Not while those two bastards are running the club.

DROP DEAD B & G
(06-11-2012, 03:08 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: "Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic are 99.9% certain to stay." Fuck you, Galliani. What a liar.

No hope from Braida's comments here. There is a "for now" at the end. Big Grin
(06-11-2012, 03:11 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: I heard 99% too.

At any rate, we are the 99%.

Damn it, Hasan. You just increased his chance of leaving by tenfold (0.1% --> 1%). You just ruined my day. Angry Grinundwech
aka xudong
Well, it sounds like a done deal. What a shameful affair this is. For weeks they have been saying that we're not selling Silva, and then they go back on their word as soon as there's a major international tournament to grab people's attention, just because they know the fans will be pissed and they don't want riots. What a joke Milan has become. I'm truly ashamed.
(06-11-2012, 03:04 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: I will try into inject some sunshine in here:

What if we sell T. Silva and buy Acerbi and Ogbonna, and also a proper midfielder.

Would we still be depressed?

The problem is, I think this money will not be invested.

----------------

Very sad day. As always, I worry about precedent. What precedent are we setting? That anyone can come buy players off the two morons who run our club? Yes!

Inter meanwhile are after Giovinco while keeping their important players. Juve are building a great side as are Roma.

Excuses, excuses by Galliani and Berlusconi.

PSG offer: 50 million euros (milannews)

All Milan needs to do is sell Robinho and Mexes and that amount should be enough for Ogbonna, Acerbi and Honda.
(06-11-2012, 02:59 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Galliani has refused to comment on the rumors. This is not looking good. What a fucking liar he is. So we lose both Nesta and Silva in one summer. Good job, Berlu and Fester...! Thanks for fucking decimating the team.
I'm sorry. I don't want to come off as a glory hunter, because I have supported Milan through some really bad periods. But this... This is actually too much. It's humiliating as fuck that every two years we have to sell our best player to finance the club, and I'm seriously not sure if I can deal with it anymore. I'm becoming embarrassed to be a Milan fan.

You are starting to sound like one, though. Silva or no Silva, Milan is Milan.

For everyone else, I hope to not read something like "now we're gonna relegated" or "fighting for europa league places". Over-exaggerated, even if we sell Silva. Seriously, those kinds of talk are irritating. What are you thinking about Milan? Besides 2008/2009, when were we outside top 3 in this century? Never.

Seriously, I'd hate if I ever feel the need to scream "I don't care whatever you'd say... but I will still be proud of whatever left of this club" in a MILAN FORUM. Please guys... I know what you were thinking of these words, but: "we are fine as we are".
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!