Summer mercato 2012
(05-31-2012, 08:26 AM)Kastriot Wrote: I have not seen DIdac play for espanyol, but form appereance he his the best shaped LB we have under contract. At the moment he is the only one who is natural LB,beisde the poor guy Taiwo, who I don`t think will come back ever.

On another note. Brazil can do US a major favor this summer. If the go on to win the Olympics with pato featuring it will be a huge boost for him. Cuz in all honesty even our of form Pato will score you 15 goals per season.

MGM together with Allegri should decide how important he is to our team. He needs trust, and he needs to start the season as Ibra`s partner otherwise sell him, Pato is not a player that will stay on the bench and wait for his opportunity. Menez is preparing him for nr. 9 in Brazilian NT that will play in WC in Brazil.Brazilian players live for that now, and it would be foolish to believe that Pato will through that away,to warm the bench in MIlan so Ibra can be as comfortable as he wants ( cheap shot)

If we bench him, guaranteed he will want to leave in the winter for sure. That way we will not be able to get the most of it. Neither money nor a suitable replacement. So Allegri needs to make a decision from the gut. If he believes he can make a set up that will incorporate both of the great, If not then sell him (though my heart will be broken).

I understand mgm and why Ibra is preferred, that is why I am asking them to make up their mind on Pato having in mind that Ibra will ask to play 100% of the time,beside those 3-6 games suspension. (I know another cheap shot, so sue me :D)

I don't think we'll sell Pato, simply because of his relationship with key figures in Milan. If anything, I can see Berlu saying he has to play if fit. Allegri has also come out and said Pato will be counted on a lot next season, though really it's difficult to not take the comment with a pinch of salt.

As normal there are quite a few new rumours today. Before I start I'm starting to understand why Brasileiro's so keen for us to look at Oscar, given his recent performances for Brazil.

Onto the news...

Gazzetta says we're interested in Balzaretti for LB, which is ok, but doesn't really interest me

Corriere Dello Sport says we're looking at Zapata as a new potential CB, which again fails to excite me

New news on Ganso, as his agent has said Milan have had an interest in the player for a long time, and the feeling is mutual (i.e. Ganso likes us). I'm unsure precisely when he said this, but the report was on forza football italia just yesterday.

From milannews..

We're looking at Kyriakos Papadopoulos who is highly rated and worth about 10m. He's our alternative to Acerbi.

We're still looking at Christian Eriksen, but his price is a problem as he's valued at 20-25m.

Strootman remains a favourite of the fans, with PSV keen to hold onto him. However, with quite a few offers coming in he could go for 10-15m.

M'Vila seems set to join the Premiership (namely Arsenal), with his value at 15-20m. If a part of the management, I'd do what I can to scupper the deal with Arsenal and get him, as I really do rate him highly.

Andreas Granqvist is the Swedish CB at Genoa. For 5m we could get him given our relationship with Preziosi.

i read on goal that pazzini agent offer him to juve
i would like to have him here in milan
matri is being link to us to
(05-31-2012, 09:26 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Gazzetta says we're interested in Balzaretti for LB, which is ok, but doesn't really interest me

We're looking at Kyriakos Papadopoulos who is highly rated and worth about 10m. He's our alternative to Acerbi.

Balzaretti would be a very good player for our LB position, the problem is his age ...

About Papadopoulos, if I'm not wrong, he's not a defender but a DM, a very good DM (highly rated in Germany and Greece), and like he's young, he's an excellent prospect !! I already saw this guy twice or three times, each time, his work rate impressed me, and he's not bad with the ball, so he would be a good option IMO for our midfield ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Balzaretti might be an upgrade to our current LBs, but I have little to no interest in him if I'm honest. I don't think he's particularly great, just one of the better options out there. As you said Geo, his biggest issue is his age.

I can't say I've seen Kyriakos, or at least not properly. I watched him playing in the Europa League and for Greece, but didn't follow him with any interest. I've heard he can play both DM and CB, so he could be an interesting option. I trust your judgement Geo, so will look to see this guy more.
IMO, Balzaretti will be another Zambrotta if he comes. Still useful but not consistent enough.

This is a summer with big international tournament, so I think our transfer campaign will have 2 parts: snatching free & cheap players before Euro and special talent (Boateng) & not shiny yet useful (Robinho).

Euro could be an occasion for transfer experts.
Rumors today:

* Balzaretti for half of Darmian
* Tymoshuk from Bayern (He's out of Contract in June)
* Dzeko + 15M for Ibrahimovic and SKy Italia says it's a good deal

And funny news of the day,

Palermo President Zamparini
" Milan don't buy brioche's in the morning. How are they going to buy Zamparini? Those players cost money, and they don't have any..."

Devilol
(05-31-2012, 02:22 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: And funny news of the day,

Palermo President Zamparini
" Milan don't buy brioche's in the morning. How are they going to buy Zamparini? Those players cost money, and they don't have any..."

Devilol

Whats true its true!!! But we do not go and sell 10+ goals per season CM for 500.000 euros. So yeah Zamparini your the man.

I mean really, my local team here in Macedonia sold its best player to Wolfsburg for 750.000 euros and he did not feature any game this season.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Hahaha it must really suck as someone in Milan management..when people are taking cheap shots at you all the time like that. Even though I know it's easy for fans to ignore it..I'm sure it'll get to Berlu's ego eventually.
Siamo a posto cosi.
To be honest, I think Berlu's ego are more concern about getting hard than Milan's finance.
Balzaretti is my top choice at LB, despite his age. In two years, we should be able to pull off another good replacement.

Zamparini is just really sour that we "stole" Nocerino under his nose. :Lol2:
aka xudong