Summer mercato 2012
(05-30-2012, 07:30 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: I don't know what fact's the worst for me; that he is playing for Novara, 32 years old, never capped by Italian NT, or Juventus youth product.

I was happy to read that Novara wanted to charge 2 million transfer fee, because I knew how cheap our management was, which means that he would never join us. I guess that was false news after all.
aka xudong
My God, instead of keeping Merkel we buy a 32 year old Novara player, it can't get any worse than this. I hope it's false news.
Unfortunately, that seems genuine news. Let's hope that his teeth has problem. But if he comes free, I bet his teeth are fantastic. Angry

About Merkel, I read from somewhere that there is still some chance that we keep him; but we will need to negotiate with Genoa for a separate loan deal. He is now back to Genoa as part of Merkel-El Shaarawy deal (exchange of ownership).
aka xudong
I really can't get the logic behind this transfer, we already have Muntari, Nocerino, Ambrosini and Traore for that position, why do we need another player of the same mould.
I am thinking Berlusconi has lost a bet or something, even for frugal spending some transfers defy logic. Even if he turns out well as of right now this makes zero sense.
Silva just scored 2-0 for brazil 30th min now
(05-31-2012, 01:39 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Silva just scored 2-0 for brazil 30th min now

Milan's future captain, Brazil's current captain, Smile this was only his first international goal for Brazil NT.
aka xudong
(05-31-2012, 01:39 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Silva just scored 2-0 for brazil 30th min now

tnx for info but Miami vs Boston is more exsaiting Devilcool FORZA MIAMI !!!

Leonardo: I suport Milan, Milan is not only Berlusconi Milan is more than him.

Rezza nice avatar Okmilan
Daniele de Rossi in red & black Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJmMc1cvac RINO GATTUSO ENERGY
I can't believe a sane person could support LeBrick Sad

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusiv...to-hold-on

this kind of articles is why I truly HATE everything that comes from goal.crap

another one of their pure bullshits, articles written without single quote, speculative idiotic text marked as EXCLUSIVE.

rot in hell whoever made up this pile of shit and posted it on their site.
Pato just scored!!!
Came in in the second half, received a cross from Marcelo on the right, chested it down and volleyed it in...
Brazil 4-1 USA