Summer mercato 2012
at least this year's rumors are much juicier than last year. Big Grin
aka xudong
(05-22-2012, 02:48 AM)sylrus Wrote:
(05-21-2012, 07:01 PM)BINHO Wrote: 50M lol.. and we will get worse. And we will lose money by not making Champions League, and he won't be replaced. What is the point of that? He is the best Defender in the World why would we sell him? Same year Nesta is gone? NExt year Acerbi-Mexes DevilolDevilolDevilol

If Silva leaves, Ibra is gone too. No one will want to come here.

Please Berlusconi, sell the club to someone who wants to win....

yes silva is irreplaceable, as none defender in the world this time that can be compared to him right now
but defense isnt about a single person, its about the whole defense working as a unit to make a wall that cant be penetrated by the enemy
and no to Acerbi-Mexes, i prefer Acerbi-Astori or insert ogbonna to change between them
with 50m we could spend 30m for astori, acerbi and ogbonna

You see how Manutd do without Vidic (as he's injured the whole season), and how we do without T.Silva ( just for a month!) we lost everything.
I agree that defense is not about single person/player, in fact football is all about team play, but you need someone to stand out and lead, as well as make a difference (be it defense or offense) otherwise you will settle for 2nd best and Milan must not be one of them. (if Mgt has this thinking way, just sell the club as well)

(05-22-2012, 05:07 AM)xudong Wrote: at least this year's rumors are much juicier than last year. Big Grin

So let's hope it's not just that... Rumours... Devilcool
(05-22-2012, 12:04 AM)Hitman Wrote: kastriot why are you very happy with Strootman coming? my dutch friends say he is not that good....

hi Hitman, glad to have you back here. Hitman, the answer to your question is PURE INSTINCT. I have seen some games of him, he has been amazing. He has some video on the internet giving some perspective on how he plays.(not that can be relevant). But I fell in love with this guy in the first 30 seconds I saw him play.
Because Netherlands was playing, at first i thought it was MVbommel, when I realized it was other guy, I said to myself he is one to look for.

There is never guarantee that he will make it in Milan, Davids did not make it here, Vieria did not make it here..were they good?? yes they were. My point is that nowadays mgm do not go and through money at players who they dont know for sure he will be good.

And it can not be a coincidence that Strootman is the nr. 1 player that Milan fans around the world want to see in MIlan (MIlannews conduct a poll) and actually MGM is seriously after him. So there is smth good in this guy, and the transfer fee tells me that mgm has faith and will give him the time he needs to adapt (if needed). He is not another Taiwo.

On a technical level he is Holding Midfielder, but an all round player. Better all round than Pirlo and MVBommel. Both of them are better at their respective attributes (pirlo offensively, Bommel tactically/defensively) but Strootman is a good combination of both. He seems (at least for now) a great player for Allegri set up.

No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Rumor says milan will get strootman winthin this week,but I didn't find the source all over the net,hope it will be a done deal by the weekend.we will be set at midfield for next season then.
May god with chinese footbball
To sum up, he is the player we ever hoped Flamini to be.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(05-22-2012, 08:08 AM)will4li Wrote: Rumor says milan will get strootman winthin this week,but I didn't find the source all over the net,hope it will be a done deal by the weekend.we will be set at midfield for next season then.

I too have been looking out for news that may confirm the Strootman deal being finalized this weekend. All in vain. Hope this deal happens and we do sign some healthy prospects before the Euros begin and i hope we will not have to wait until Aug 30 like we normally do to sign somebody.
I think due to Euro, Ibra and Silva, Milan will be making their signings asap. Even if they do have a signing on Aug 30, it will be icing on the cake rather than the cake itself.
I haven't seen much of strootman's game,At 1.86 m, 80 kg; he is in the same category physically with MVB and kucka,that's fundimental attributes to be a solid wall before defence.I hope he will develope into a combination of MVB's defence and kucka's offence in near future.
May god with chinese footbball
(05-22-2012, 06:58 AM)edysim Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 02:48 AM)sylrus Wrote: yes silva is irreplaceable, as none defender in the world this time that can be compared to him right now
but defense isnt about a single person, its about the whole defense working as a unit to make a wall that cant be penetrated by the enemy
and no to Acerbi-Mexes, i prefer Acerbi-Astori or insert ogbonna to change between them
with 50m we could spend 30m for astori, acerbi and ogbonna

You see how Manutd do without Vidic (as he's injured the whole season), and how we do without T.Silva ( just for a month!) we lost everything.
I agree that defense is not about single person/player, in fact football is all about team play, but you need someone to stand out and lead, as well as make a difference (be it defense or offense) otherwise you will settle for 2nd best and Milan must not be one of them. (if Mgt has this thinking way, just sell the club as well)

but om edy we used mexes, bonera and yepes
yepes still kinda ok in reading the game
but bonera and mexes isnt famous for being a reader of the game
from those 3, only yepes have the attribute to lead our defense
the fake devils still got rio ferdinand though