Summer mercato 2012
Ah, Napoli, Lavezzi, sorry, my bad.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(05-20-2012, 12:36 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Ah, Napoli, Lavezzi, sorry, my bad.

Nah, Lavezzi. Big Grin

By the way, it seems that the management try hard to reduce the wage bill. I read it that Flamini was offered 1.5 mil per year (from 4.5 mil) and would accept 1,8 mil. Ambro is said getting 1.5 mil per year (from 3 or 3.5 mil) and Yepes got 500k from 1mil. If it is true, then the management do a good job. We should optimize our financial strength and lowering the wage in the point where it should be is one way to achieve financial strength. In the last two seasons if I am not mistaken, Berlusconi injected about 60-70 mil euros each season to cover Milan's debt. If management could reduce the total cost (one of them wage), we should have more than enough money for transfer.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Milan are said to be lining up a meeting with Santos talent Ganso’s agents later today with a price-tag of around €20m – or Robinho.

The young Brazilian creative midfielder has long been linked with a move to Serie A, as the Rossoneri, Inter, Roma and Juventus are among those who have shown an interest.

It is widely reported that agent Tiago Ferro, whose company owns 55 per cent of his contract, is in Italy this weekend and will meet with Adriano Galliani later today.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, Santos would be prepared to release Ganso for around €20m.

Milan hope to reduce the price-tag by including striker Robinho as part of the deal, as Santos already declared their interest in the former Manchester City and Real Madrid hitman earlier this month.

Robinho has already played for Santos in his career and would be welcomed back as a star in his native Brazil.
Why Ganso? Don't think he is the type of mid Allegri likes to use. Unless Milan is swapping Robinho for Ganso and then selling Ganso for 35 mil. Now that's good business.
(05-20-2012, 01:05 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Why Ganso? Don't think he is the type of mid Allegri likes to use. Unless Milan is swapping Robinho for Ganso and then selling Ganso for 35 mil. Now that's good business.

If Ganso is to be bought, Allegri should use him, period. If he doesn't like him, he should think of the way to utilize him. Ganso is too talented to not be used, it's simply like that. Of course I also hope Allegri won't be like Mou to Sheva/Kaka or Carletto to Torres...
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Point I am trying to state is that Allegri seems to favor dynamic/physical/box to box /pressing over slow creative Mids in his system. While I am not denying the talents of Ganso, he's far from being a box to box/pressing type of midfielder.
(05-20-2012, 01:10 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Point I am trying to state is that Allegri seems to favor dynamic/physical/box to box /pressing over slow creative Mids in his system. While I am not denying the talents of Ganso, he's far from being a box to box/pressing type of midfielder.

He favors dynamic/physical/box to box/pressing midfielder or he doesn't have choice since normally creative-offensive player costs more money than type of players you mentioned. We got Montolivo, who doesn't posses the characters mentioned (of course we don't know if Gallani wants him or Allegri). The point is, we still don't have data to support the statement that he favors mentioned character of players. Allegri indeed used such kind of players but I don't know if he won't use type of players like Ganso if he has the player in his disposal. Not try to make support fact, Allegri used Pirlo regularly before Pirlo got injured in game vs Roma in December 2010. He did change Pirlo's position but what I am trying to say is he utilize the players he got, he optimize Pirlo in his system and it worked (with Ambrosini as anchor).

So, I agree with ZvonimirBoban.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Didn't Pirlo left Milan bc he was told he is nolonger needed?
(05-20-2012, 01:43 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Didn't Pirlo left Milan bc he was told he is nolonger needed?

As far as I know, he left Milan because he would not play as player in front of CBs since that position was booked for Bommel and Ambrosini. So, I assume Pirlo didn't like playing as left CM (I suspect, one of the reason Pirlo didn't get chance as often as before he injured himself is that he didn't like Allegri's decision giving the anchor position to Bommel and Ambrosini). Before he got injured, Pirlo play as left CM and interchange his position with Ambrosini while playing (sometimes Pirlo as anchor, sometimes Ambro while the game was playing). CMIIW
Pirlo left because he demanded huge wage that we couldn't afford.