Summer mercato 2012
The first time I saw Strootman playing, inside of 30 sec I thought to myself, OK He is the closest I have seen to MVBommel. he is really good. And PSV is getting their replacement. They will sell him and I am sure that Raiola and MVbommel will have great influence on his decision. So its just matter of money. And if MGM will not find a way to make that kind of money (rumored around 15 mil) for highly important position in coaches set up, then we really don`t have any arguments left to discuss about. Case closed.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Strootman had 16 assists this season. (10 Dutch League, 6 Europa League)
(05-15-2012, 03:34 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Very Happy about this news. With Cassano and Ibra in front. Otherwise Id rather have Ibra be sole Striker.

I dont know why everyone is on Robinho case. The guy played his best with Cassano. I just hope for a healthy season and Im very happy R70 will stay.

Totally agree on the Cassano/Ibra front. They played excellent together this year and I expect a new, revitalized, motivated Cassano next year too after his heart surgery.

Robinho? He can't hit the broad side of a barn from 10 feet away. He needs to go. For me, he's not a forward and can't score. He's good at ball control and dribbling maneuvers, but Milan doesn't use wingers, so... AM? I don't think he has the creativity and again, he can't score.

Seriously, have you seen his shots to goal ratio? He's better as a big fish in a small pond, not as a small fish in a big pond. That's why Madrid & ManCity pushed him onwards too.

Fiorentina concede “there are many clubs interested in Stevan Jovetic,” so the player might be eager to move on.

The Montenegrin talent is the only remaining big star at the club after Riccardo Montolivo let his contract expire so he could join Milan.
“We’d like to keep Jovetic with us and consider him a key figure for our future plans,” general manager Sandro Mencucci told Radio Blu.

“There are certainly many clubs interested in him but, as I said, we’d really like to keep him with us for a long time yet.”
Jovetic could opt to walk away, as there is a sense of revolution in the air at Fiorentina after they failed to qualify for Europe again.

He would be the perfect trequartista for us! What a player!
At madrid robinho was actually scoring, and surprisingly from what i remember of him at madrid he used to have quite the shot, long or short distance.. I just hope for tevez and a couple more midfielders, and ogbonna acerbi.

Strootman,montolivo,traore,ogbonna,acerbi,tevez and maybe a new GK, I will be more then happy with that.

Strootman 15mln,montolivo free, traore free, ogbonna; valoti+7m(apparently that's the offer we've made/have ready for him),tevez 25mln, acerbi 3-5mln..

Seriously, 50mln spent, but put to great use. if we end up buying aquilani and lopez 60mln sounds like too much for our management imo
while i like jovetic as a player, he is another injury waiting to happen. i wouldn't pay more than 6-7 mil for him.
(05-15-2012, 04:17 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 02:43 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Rumor: Mark van Bommel has told Strootman to sign with Milan.

So he can have his position at PSV? Sagrin

He will. He already has taken his number (#6) by the way. Big Grin
aka xudong
(05-15-2012, 07:50 PM)tardissun Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 03:34 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Very Happy about this news. With Cassano and Ibra in front. Otherwise Id rather have Ibra be sole Striker.

I dont know why everyone is on Robinho case. The guy played his best with Cassano. I just hope for a healthy season and Im very happy R70 will stay.

Totally agree on the Cassano/Ibra front. They played excellent together this year and I expect a new, revitalized, motivated Cassano next year too after his heart surgery.

Robinho? He can't hit the broad side of a barn from 10 feet away. He needs to go. For me, he's not a forward and can't score. He's good at ball control and dribbling maneuvers, but Milan doesn't use wingers, so... AM? I don't think he has the creativity and again, he can't score.

Seriously, have you seen his shots to goal ratio? He's better as a big fish in a small pond, not as a small fish in a big pond. That's why Madrid & ManCity pushed him onwards too.

Play Robinho with Cassano and Ibra and if he still fishing/farming then lets get rid of him in Jan.
I will miss MVB's hard-nose defence and composure.so I'd like us to get stootman instead to play monty or muntari as anchor.although I've not seen much of his game,but he got similar strong physiques as MVB,and lots of guys in this forum rate him.if his pricetag exceeds our budget,I'd like us go hard for mudingayi or kucka,both are serie-a proven and excel in physical plays.
May god with chinese footbball
What is Strootman's position really? from those videos, in PSV he seems to be playing CM than an anchor in front of the defence? he seems 'more attacking' than defensive (if we compare him w MVB)..