Summer mercato 2012
Fergie was spotted during German cup Final, apparently watching Kagawa. Let alone transfer budget, according to BVB officials, his dream is to play in EPL.

But no doubt if we sign him, we will further strengthen our fans base in Japan (and Asia)
Yes edy, if he does leave bvb he'll go too man u most likely, i think we are out of the question.. as far as Ibra, Raiola has said 100% he can assure us that ibra will stay at milan, no doubts at all and that the reason for him meeting with galliani was for other reasons.. hopefully a signingBig Grin
Honestly, if Ibra is leaving it will be late Aug when he realises Milan is not signing great players. In a way, it is very good to have someone like Ibra, b/c in this sense it puts huge pressure on MGT to get the quality players.

As for Kagawa, I am sure if Milan is willing to pay the fees, he will choose Milan over ManU for the following reasons.
All Japanese Greats played in Serie A, and before Beckham, Real and Barca, Serie A is the most watched league in Japan.
Kagawa is not going to be a Bosman, is he? I haven't followed any report on him, but I wonder why he would want to move away from an already successful team? Bosman is the only reason that came to my mind.
aka xudong
(05-15-2012, 05:10 AM)xudong Wrote: Kagawa is not going to be a Bosman, is he? I haven't followed any report on him, but I wonder why he would want to move away from an already successful team? Bosman is the only reason that came to my mind.

His contract expires next Jun'13 I believe, as usual case, BVB would like to extend (due to his great performances) otherwise they would resign to losing him free next year,

On why he wants to move, based on some cases, Japanese/ Korean players imo use German, Dutch league etc as their stepping stone before EPL or other more glamour leagues, e.g Honda, Kagawa, Jisung Park, Park Chu Yong .. Of course, in most cases, their performances are above those club's expectations.
(05-14-2012, 05:43 PM)Kastriot Wrote: It is very sad how our best player for two seasons. the one who scored a total of 36(?) goals this season can`t get one fan to say I want him to stay here regardless of anything. The only reason some of us have come up to keep him here is that we are afraid that that money will go in Rubi`s pocket. Very very sad. No need to make a social experiment or smth. Just imagine how would this debate had gone differently if we were talking about T.Silva.

This paragraph sums up the situation really well imo.

(05-15-2012, 03:56 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Apparently, Kagawa is leaving. Now imagine Milan signing Kagawa and Honda in one summer. Not only do they fit well in Allegri system, they are also great talents and will attract more fans from Asia.

Not sure if Kagawa's someone we can get if I'm honest. He's a really good player, but interest in him will be huge (even though it may not seem given the little press he has). I think with our funds, it'll be difficult for management to be convinced he's a player to go for, especially as we don't have a position naturally suited to him in our side.
http://www.milanlive.it/2012/05/15/calci...regista-e/

Look at this.

If I understood correctly (please correct me if I'm wrong): Montolivo will be "a midfielder in front of defense", so he will be playmaker on the right. He will be regista if needed. Muntari will be regista. Traore midfielder (left). Emanuelson left back. Mexes will play alongside T. Silva.

Furthermore, Allegri doesn't want Balotelli, which is expected.

My comment on some posts above: Do NOT expect that we will buy all of Tevez, Ganso and Hernanes. It is minimum 50 M if we trade Robinho for Ganso. We will not spend that much on transfers.

It would be real to expect that we could get Ganso for Robinho plus some money, but it's highly unlikely that Allegri wants Ganso. He's simply to lazy for a midfielder and he would fit if Leonardo is our coach with that 4-2-4 madness, but with Allegri no.
I do not expect even good side back to come. Criscito was payed 15 M by Zenit, so they won't sell him under that figure. Too expensive for us. As for Balzaretti, it would be great, but he seems so be on his way to Paris. Ancelotti booked him already.

I expect that we will buy a striker (Tevez possibly) depending on situation with Pato. If striker comes, either Pato or Robinho will leave, perhaps both of them to open the door for another attacking midfielder. A young center defender will come as support, probably Acerbi. For a side-back, If Allegri is decided to play Urby there, perhaps we will get Ogbonna, who's great talent I've heard and can play both CB and left back. For midfield, we will get one, perhaps even two. Attacking midfielder will come as support for Boateng, and depending on Muntari's use, defensive midfielder (Mudingayi probably), or another play-maker will come, it's even possible we will keep Aquilani. Another possibility for midfield is that we offload Aquilani, and buy just one midfielder, instead of two, who could play attacking midfielder and play-maker on right or left with success (Hernanes), but due to lack of any alike players for under 20 M, it's a bit unlikely.
(05-15-2012, 10:06 AM)Revolver Wrote: http://www.milanlive.it/2012/05/15/calci...regista-e/

Look at this.

If I understood correctly (please correct me if I'm wrong): Montolivo will be "a midfielder in front of defense", so he will be playmaker on the right. He will be regista if needed. Muntari will be regista. Traore midfielder (left). Emanuelson left back. Mexes will play alongside T. Silva.

Allegri says Monty could play either in front of the defense or as a mezzala (R/LCM). Maybe we could reinstate the deep-lying playmaker/regista. The alternative would be Muntari (guess this implies we'll sign him), Traoré as mezzala.

Urby will be LB, De Sciglio can play on either side. Mexes will have a great season (implies he is first choice with Silva). Boa or Robi will play as trequartista.

The roster will be composed of 25 players, I guess someone can do the math and figure out how many signings we'll be making.

About Balo; he says he still has to mature, that it is hard to find space in our attack and that is happy with who we have.
(05-15-2012, 11:26 AM)Gio-mania Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 10:06 AM)Revolver Wrote: http://www.milanlive.it/2012/05/15/calci...regista-e/

Look at this.

Allegri says Monty could play either in front of the defense or as a mezzala (R/LCM). Maybe we could reinstate the deep-lying playmaker/regista. The alternative would be Muntari (guess this implies we'll sign him), Traoré as mezzala.

Urby will be LB, De Sciglio can play on either side. Mexes will have a great season (implies he is first choice with Silva). Boa or Robi will play as trequartista.

The roster will be composed of 25 players, I guess someone can do the math and figure out how many signings we'll be making.

About Balo; he says he still has to mature, that it is hard to find space in our attack and that is happy with who we have.

Great, thanks!

(05-14-2012, 04:21 PM)mzk57 Wrote: If you seriously think that, then I would call you a sincere and honest AC Milan fan, who want a Milan side with heroes like Pato and Dzeko, not villains like IBrahimovic and Robinho.

Seriously, I can understand (while may not accept) why you mentioned Ibra, but Robinho a villain? Really? What have he done to deserve such hatred?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!