Summer mercato 2012
really is sad. we all wanted them gone since a few years but now that it is actually happening you know that we are saying goodbye to great players, to a great era...
however, we need to do this to move on, so all we can say is THANK YOU all for the great years and all the best.
so true.
Thumbs Down 
(05-11-2012, 11:59 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: New goalkeeper? Here's one free, over 30, champion... Perfect for us? Devilol

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...for-a-club
I am gonna commit a suicide if that happens ....
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
lol, i was never a fan of dida. at 38 he should retire.
(05-11-2012, 04:25 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Sorry, Pirlo is officially on my hate list no.1 now.

He is not on my hatelist no.1, but I have not liked him since he joined Jube. He surely looks and sounds like a ladri these days.

If he went to Real Madrid or Barcelona instead, I don't think that he would annoy me that much.
aka xudong
Ganso is probably too expensive + he's injury prone but when you see what he can do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNu_pSyXqhY
any player can be "when you see what he can do" if you collect all his highlights...

i'm not a fan of ganso. i'd be ok with him coming if he wasnt so injury prone, but we have enough disasters waiting to happen in our team.
(05-11-2012, 11:06 PM)Stitch Wrote: any player can be "when you see what he can do" if you collect all his highlights...

i'm not a fan of ganso. i'd be ok with him coming if he wasnt so injury prone, but we have enough disasters waiting to happen in our team.

There's plenty of players out there who don't even HAVE any highlights. I've see him playing at the Copa Libertadores and he's pretty good, although there are games where he kind of wanders off Dodgy...the main concern is his injuries, can't bring a guy to step in for Boateng if he's also injury prone, but the quality is there.
(05-11-2012, 04:25 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(05-11-2012, 12:31 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Not sure where else to comment on this but has anyone read Pirlo's interview with Gazzetta? I've always been a huge fan of his, but his comments were a little rude imo.

Firstly, he says he left because Allegri wanted to play Van Bommel or Ambro in the centre and therefore didn't want him. The way I see it, that was a necessary change in our system as he was too vulnerable in the middle, and surely even he must have understood that. Also, it makes it sound like he was driven out which wasn't the case imo, as there were always alternative options on how to use him.

Secondly, he talks about the contract negotiations and he wanting more than others being a little younger. We've put in place a policy to only renew yearly for over 30s and he fit this criteria, he can't have complaints about it as everyone was treated equally.

Finally, he talks about Conte being a better tactician than both Carlo and Lippi. This is the one that irks me the most, as it was Carlo that gave him the breakthrough he needed to get where he is today, as well as trusting him in a role which no other top team in Europe would have gambled on. Lippi gave Pirlo his greatest break in International football by making him central to his Italy side.

In addition he mentions how he was disappointed at the club for putting up pictures of his elbows on Van Bommel in the Coppa, as he said we know he doesn't do that. I'm sorry but that's BS. Yes he never did it at Milan, but those elbows were clear to see and no one can deny what he was trying to do.

I respect Pirlo for what he's done for us, but these comments have left a sour taste in my mouth, as he just seems to disregard everyone who brought him to the top in football. He was better off not saying anything at all.

Sorry, Pirlo is officially on my hate list no.1 now.

My guess is that Pirlo was both hurt and shocked when Milan decided not to renew Pirlo's contract for what he believed was a reasonable (3 years) and he felt slighted for being dropped in the pecking order.

His attitude and anger against Milan has definitely shown. I don't hate Pirlo, but I am a little shocker at his immature attitude. I would have thought he was the most mature of the group but he couldn't handle the Milan snub.
http://www.goal.com/en-ca/news/4188/tran...o-again-in

ancelotti interview saying PSG and him are still interested in pato and they will what they can do in june
really dont wana sell this player