Summer mercato 2012
(05-08-2012, 05:50 PM)Beppe Wrote: Also Khalid Boulahrouz said Milan is following him. he's a 30 yo crappy defender from stuttgart with a bad reputation. Wow, this will be an exciting summer :S

I remember him play for Chelsea too. Horrible player, if my memory serves me correctly.

This rumour is so sickening.
aka xudong
What next? Milan are following me? Grinundwech
(05-08-2012, 05:59 PM)reza Wrote: What next? Milan are following me? Grinundwech

only if u r free Sagrin
(05-08-2012, 06:01 PM)LebRN Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 05:59 PM)reza Wrote: What next? Milan are following me? Grinundwech

only if u r free Sagrin

Devilol Devilol
Busy Day in the news....

Bakaye Traore:

" I am finally happy to announce I will sign for Milan next year"

Also, Hernanes Agent:

"Ci sono già stati contatti? "Si, il Milan ha dimostrato interesse per il mio assistito. Se n’era parlato anche nei mesi scorsi, ma dipende prima dalla Lazio. Noi siamo qui, la Lazio è proprietaria del cartellino. Il Milan, se vuole, sa come deve fare…"

Agent has confirmed Milan are looking to sign Hernanes and Mediaset has confirmed Milan has made an offer of 15M Euros plus half of Ganz and Valoti.

Lastly, Milan has officially offered €7M plus Oduamadi and half of Strasser to Torino for Ogbonna. Apparently the plan according to Sky Sport 24 is to have Ogbonna be the new AC Milan LB for the 2012-2013 season.
^ Good to hear some good names linked with us, at least
(05-08-2012, 06:01 PM)LebRN Wrote:

only if u r free Sagrin

30+, check;
free, check;
are you a champion, too, Reza? Grinundwech
(05-08-2012, 06:05 PM)reza Wrote: ^ Good to hear some good names linked with us, at least

Agreed. At least those are some encouraging news. Smile
aka xudong
Hernanes and Ogbonna would be fantastic signings. but they arent free... so I have my doubts
(05-08-2012, 06:07 PM)xudong Wrote: 30+, check;
free, check;
are you a champion, too, Reza? Grinundwech

Of course Angel

Grinundwech

(05-08-2012, 06:10 PM)Beppe Wrote: Hernanes and Ogbonna would be fantastic signings. but they arent free... so I have my doubts

Galliani should realize that "free" isn't truly free. It is just the transfer fee part, which is often (and easily) overcome by the high salary demand. Look at the two Frenchmen we now have. Both are "free" but neither is cheap. Angry

At the end of day, nothing is cheap. We bought Silva for 10mil, a steal price if we look back, but if he starts to play better and better, the salary will have to go up and up. Look at the example of Kaka. The figures I remember may not be all accurate, but in 5 seasons, his father managed to raise his salary 6 times to a whopping 9 million, and finally, we couldn't (or, weren't willing to) keep him.

Football is simply a game of burning money. It is hard to keep cost down whiel getting things done. To keep up in this "game", you will have to increase revenue, that's all you could do. Without your own stadium, without a good attendance at matchdays, without good sponsorship deals, without affliated business, you are screwed.

Yes, we are screwed. Most teams in Italy are screwd. Instead of being humble and learning from teams that succeed (like Bayern Munich), Berlusconi and Galliani always conveniently use an excuse ("Oh, we can't do anything. This is Italy.") and to me, that's a defeatist attitude.

We are screwed.
aka xudong