Summer mercato 2012
(05-07-2012, 07:05 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 06:54 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: This seem's accurate B & G's New Milan...

--------------Abbiatti---------------
Abate----Silva---Nesta----Nini
-----------Ambro---------------
-----Monty----------Noce------
----------Boateng---------------
------Pato----Binho/Cassano---
Not bad, really not that bad. If Pato fires up along with a creative Cassano and a couple of midfield warriors, it a pretty decent side IMO

It's week on the LB RB positions , and the mid is bad with Ambro and Noce..Pato will prob never stay fit.Zeekay , if they want to win we need a LB DM CAM or LCM who can create and hold on to Ibra.
(05-07-2012, 06:08 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: Juve will be a lot stronger next season, while our gap between Bayern, Barcelona and Real are getting bigger every year. They'll add quality players to their squads, Milan will just lose one quality player and add another quality and Mudingayi, Natali and Traore. i fear that we'll never play a CL Semi Final in the next 5-6 years.

Galliani was always like this. He signed Dhrosso, Vogel, Vieri when we were the best side on the paper. i was watching the game vs Liverpool in 2005, when the score was 3-0, Ancelotti had to add one pressing midfielder, while he just had Dhorosso.

Juventus has a project and plan. While we dont have any plan or project. They just lied to İbrahimovic. Galliani already talk about renewing contracts and talking to all contract expring playrs. Montolivo is great signing. Traore, Mudingayi, Natali doesnt make sense. Silva and İbra stay and they are our biggest signings. Renewing champions. i already lost my hope for the next season.

What kind of champion Amrbsoini is? Nobody wanted him, Nobody pays him 3 m euros a year except Galiani. i had respect for him but he is a cancer for Milan like Seedorf and Zambrotta. this is why i lost my respect for him and senators.

(05-07-2012, 06:54 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: This seem's accurate B & G's New Milan...

--------------Abbiatti---------------
Abate----Silva---Nesta----Nini
-----------Ambro---------------
-----Monty----------Noce------
----------Boateng---------------
------Pato----Binho/Cassano---

Amelia , Roma , Bonera , Yepes , Mesbah, Acerbi , De Sciglio , Mexes
Rino , Muntari , Traore , Merkel , Strasser , Urby
SES , Binho/Cassano , Maxi

Out , Seedorf , Pippo , Bommel , Yepes , Zambro , Ibra sold

No need to repeat, I got both of your points from your posts in these last months.... It's getting old
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
The thing I don't get is, people are piss that Milan did not win the League title and at the same time they want Ibra out of MIlan. Considering Ibra scored or created 34(28G and 6A) of 72 Milan goals in the league, thats close to 50% of goals scored. Ibra should be untouchable.

Pls, don't say Pato will get healthy....b/c we have been saying that over the past 3 yrs. Don't compare him to Van Persie or any other strikers who got injured and came out stronger than ever. Simply b/c Van Persie and others injuries only involve one area of their body while Pato pretty much injured every part of both legs.
Robinho will not know how to score over the summer.
Thats why these two should be sold and replace by someone who can stay healthy and score goals.
i dont blame ibra for wanting to know the transfer plans, so pretty much we'll know our clubs transfer plans based on ibra staying or leaving Big Grin idnt understand the negativity behind all you guys, we havent spent big the last 5-6 years for numerous factors (finivest being fined 500mln euros,calicopoli crap, seria a going to shit for a few years) consider all this, we're recovered now, so in the coming years im sure we could spend, you guys seem to forget our bigger transfers like rivaldo,nesta,ronaldinho,ibra,binho,pato,rui costa.. we do spend just idk why we havnet lately

if we sell pato and robinho, i wouldn't mind tevez-van persie coming in to replace.. the only reason i don't want pato to go is because it's good to have a big young prospect on the team, you'll never know how good he gets/could get.. but at htis point i think selling him might be something that we have to do
Galliani is going to hold talks with those ten players whose contracts are expiring this summer. The outcome will indicate just how serious we are on the next mercato. I think somebody should open the poll about which player(s) you guys think should stay.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(05-08-2012, 05:54 AM)Nalx Wrote: Galliani is going to hold talks with those ten players whose contracts are expiring this summer. The outcome will indicate just how serious we are on the next mercato. I think somebody should open the poll about which player(s) you guys think should stay.

Please open it, I'm itching to vote Sagrin
(05-08-2012, 03:17 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: No need to repeat, I got both of your points from your posts in these last months.... It's getting old

Public Forum....PUBLIC!!!

So you think it's way off do you , I wasn't bashing or moaning , but I guess the truth isn't worth talking about.
It's the scenario that would likely happen if Ibra left , what's you're problem with the post.It's a mercato thread , where people post rumour's , those are the rumours Monty , Traore , Acerbi in.Ibra maybe unhappy with no plan and may leave.
Ambro renewing Rino waiting to discuss a contract.

Would you prefer head in the cloud's talk.
Ambro renewed already, just look at the ad for the new kit. It will be pretty stupid if Milan did not renew Ambro and use him as their poster boy.
(05-08-2012, 06:26 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 03:17 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: No need to repeat, I got both of your points from your posts in these last months.... It's getting old

Public Forum....PUBLIC!!!

So you think it's way off do you , I wasn't bashing or moaning , but I guess the truth isn't worth talking about.
It's the scenario that would likely happen if Ibra left , what's you're problem with the post.It's a mercato thread , where people post rumour's , those are the rumours Monty , Traore , Acerbi in.Ibra maybe unhappy with no plan and may leave.
Ambro renewing Rino waiting to discuss a contract.

Would you prefer head in the cloud's talk.

It's different things between discussing and repeating the same thing over and over. I got your point, in your opinion we won't do a big buy, our management is cheap, people here keep talking about big or fantasy signings but you think we wouldn't spend big, we just settle for cheap players like Montolivo, Traore, Acerbi, etc etc... I even agreed with most of it!

But to hear the same thing repeated at least once every day? Trust me, everyone gets your point. And maybe even agree with it.
(05-08-2012, 09:18 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: It's different things between discussing and repeating the same thing over and over. I got your point, in your opinion we won't do a big buy, our management is cheap, people here keep talking about big or fantasy signings but you think we wouldn't spend big, we just settle for cheap players like Montolivo, Traore, Acerbi, etc etc... I even agreed with most of it!

But to hear the same thing repeated at least once every day? Trust me, everyone gets your point. And maybe even agree with it.

The only interaction I have with Milan fan's is here , I get mocked ridiculed and made of fun of because following Milan in Ireland..It doesn't bother me.I get mocked for following an Italian team , yet most of these idiots have pro I.R.A or republican tattoos above EPL team's crest's..kind of like an extremist terrorist having a trucker hat saying USA #1.

My point is I talk with no1 about Milan , and seeing the going's on is frustrating , and if I vent a bit it's frustration from year's of miss management...and lies after lies after lies...but obviously that isn't welcome even though it's the truth..guess I'll take a rain check on coming back here ...Peace , and FORZA MILAN!!