Summer mercato 2012
(05-04-2012, 01:23 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote:
(05-03-2012, 08:19 PM)Stitch Wrote: who is that Traore anyway? not a young talent certainly, and i've never heard of him. another cardaccio / viudez type of signing?

27 year old Mali international playing with Nancy.
I'm hoping he's a late bloomer , like Drogba was 27 when went to Chelsea.Physically very strong and fast ish...its a hope play again by MGT , hope he's good play him to see.

I also feel relieved Im the same age as him , after looking at some you guy's plights DevilolDevilolDevilol

[Image: B12BHGB1726w-1328872276_280x229.jpg]

like Drogba??...lol

[Image: B12BKSM0116w-1328992952.jpg]

pics courtesy of some user on the r&b forum, thanks some user, whoever you are. i am referencing you so that I don't get accused of plagiarising.

Traore looks real thin in the picture,hope his physiques is tough as ramirez though.
May god with chinese footbball
After reading the article Dev linked. It is clear to me that Milan must cut lose all the deadweight this summer in order to fix its finance.
Flamini(8m), Mexes(8m), Taiwo(3.6m), Zambro(7m), Yepes (2m), Slowdorf(6m), and Aqua(4m). That's a total of 38.6mil, and Milan only really need to replace them with 1CB and 1mid.

Players who could return with lower wages, Gattuso(8m), Ambro(6m), MVB(7m), Robinho(8m), and Pato(8m).

Also, I don't think FFP will affect Barca and Real due to their revenue.
(05-04-2012, 11:35 AM)Pato Milan Wrote: Wow! Great site!
Thanks for sharing!!Okmilan

No worries, I found it really interesting with some good articles (I just posted a couple related to us).

(05-04-2012, 04:07 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: After reading the article Dev linked. It is clear to me that Milan must cut lose all the deadweight this summer in order to fix its finance.
Flamini(8m), Mexes(8m), Taiwo(3.6m), Zambro(7m), Yepes (2m), Slowdorf(6m), and Aqua(4m). That's a total of 38.6mil, and Milan only really need to replace them with 1CB and 1mid.

Players who could return with lower wages, Gattuso(8m), Ambro(6m), MVB(7m), Robinho(8m), and Pato(8m).

Pretty much my thoughts on reading the article. Our wage bill is shocking, and many/most of those on the high salaries are older players, or at least those gotten prior to Allegri coming.

If free transfers is going to mean spending fortunes on an average/squad player, then what's the point, in the long run we save nothing and it becomes more costly.
Photo 
8/2/2012 Mali vs Ivory Coast- Africa Cup 2012 Full game. Traore started.

11/2/2012 Ghana vs Mali- Africa Cup 2012

Traore started again.
(05-04-2012, 06:33 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Especially if u r a Milan fan. Age won't matter.

or a milan player. its still not to late for me to start training and eventually get into milan starting 11 as a newly discovered product of milan youth academy, at, say, age 37 Big Grin
(05-04-2012, 10:26 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I found an article which was an interesting read about our finances. It breaks them down pretty well. Also gives us ideas as to how we might approach the mercato this summer.

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2012/05/04/...ial-state/?

(05-03-2012, 08:32 PM)Stitch Wrote: i just realized i called a player who is 4 years younger than me "not young" Inter5ow

wait what? I'm sure it's you that I replied to about the kit yesterday assuming you were probably quite young (teens/early 20s at most). Not sure why I thought you were younger, I think it's either your avatar or that we only really started wearing thick stripes from the mid to late 90s that made me think of this. Anyway, age in football (and in sports in general) is very different to age in real life.

well, thanks for keeping my spirit up Big Grin i'll be 31 in less then a month Smile
any of you guys feels neymar is overrated?
i am pretty sure he wouldnt be anything special in europe.
Matteo Bonetti, (also known as The Milan Guy) AC Milan beat writer and always reliable source just tweeted this:
"Text from Milano: Seydou Keita to Milan is a done deal. Let's see!"
(05-04-2012, 05:34 PM)Sputnik Wrote: Matteo Bonetti, (also known as The Milan Guy) AC Milan beat writer and always reliable source just tweeted this:

Wow, if that's true that would be massive, perfect replacement for MvB Smile
(05-04-2012, 04:07 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: After reading the article Dev linked. It is clear to me that Milan must cut lose all the deadweight this summer in order to fix its finance.

Agreed, and if Gattuso is gonna take a pay cut then so should Ambro. Flamini, Zambro, Taiwo, Aqua, MvB and Seedorf are apparently moving on. Strikers in general tend to be more expensive so I understand Binho's and Pato's wages.
Free replacements but high(er) wages, if this is a 'requirement' to get free players then there is no hope for our team.

(05-04-2012, 06:50 PM)tom-tom Wrote: [quote='Sputnik' pid='29687' dateline='1336149270']
Matteo Bonetti, (also known as The Milan Guy) AC Milan beat writer and always reliable source just tweeted this:

Wow, if that's true that would be massive, perfect replacement for MvB Smile

I dont think Keita is a replacement for MVBommel. He is not a Holding Midfielder or DM at least to my knowledge he is not. It is a good signing though, hopefully with no more than 2 mil per season.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.