Summer mercato 2012
E' fatta, Bakaye Traoré al Milan! Scopriamo chi è il mediano del Nancy

Looks like we've signed bakaye Traoré, 27year old midfield from nancy, for free. Looks like a 'great' start from this mercato, lol
Juve turn down Raiola approach to sign Mario Balotelli http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusiv...-balotelli
(05-03-2012, 07:23 PM)Beppe Wrote: E' fatta, Bakaye Traoré al Milan! Scopriamo chi è il mediano del Nancy

Looks like we've signed bakaye Traoré, 27year old midfield from nancy, for free. Looks like a 'great' start from this mercato, lol

I am happy that they come free, but if the only players we can afford "buying" are free, then it is sad. Unfortunately, that could be the reality for a while. I blame Berlusconi for not wanting to splash cash, and Galliani for wasting too much cash on those unnecessary big contracts.

(05-03-2012, 07:52 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Juve turn down Raiola approach to sign Mario Balotelli http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusiv...-balotelli

It seems that Raiola is getting closer and closer to Jube recently. Good! I don't want to see that rat near our club, to be honest.
aka xudong
who is that Traore anyway? not a young talent certainly, and i've never heard of him. another cardaccio / viudez type of signing?
(05-03-2012, 08:19 PM)Stitch Wrote: who is that Traore anyway? not a young talent certainly, and i've never heard of him. another cardaccio / viudez type of signing?

I don't know who he is either. Big Grin Since he is not young, he can't be another cardaccio/viudez type of signing; maybe he will be another Mesbah. Devilol

The following is from wikipedia (not much even there) Big Grin:

Quote:Bakaye Traoré (born 6 March 1985 in Bondy, Seine-Saint-Denis) is a French-born Malian midfielder who currently plays for Nancy.

Career

On 10 June 2009 the 24 year old Mali international midfielder has left Amiens SC to sign a three year deal with AS Nancy. On 21 April 2012, Traore agreed to join A.C. Milan.

International

Traoré is currently member of the Mali national football team and played his debut on 24 February 2009 against Angola national football team.

aka xudong
i just realized i called a player who is 4 years younger than me "not young" Inter5ow
(05-03-2012, 06:18 PM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(05-03-2012, 04:59 PM)Rossoneri 44 Wrote: To be honest Milan need to make quite a few changes if they want to have a chance of being competitive in the UCL and Seria (Juve will only improve and Inter, Napoli and Roma will get stronger)

GK- Abbiati, Amelia, Roma

Abbiati is a decent keeper, but not world class or UCL material by any chance. Neuer, Casillas, Valdes are much better. Milan, given their limited budget need to save money in this department. I would have signed Weisse, but from what I see he is gone now. Look how good Van der sar was for Man UTD.
Adler,
CB- Silva, Nesta, Mexes, Bonera, Yepes

Silva is the main anchor and should be the captain of Milan next season. He is our best player. Nesta too should stay- yes he is old and worn out but his experience can help us a lot. Mexes too should stay- he has had a few bad performances but he is experienced and can play in less competitive games against lower ranked teams. Bonera has played much better this season, he is cheap salary wise and should be used as a back up CB/RB.
However, Milan will need to sign Astori or Acerbi to form a new CB partnership with Silva. This is very imp.

I almost had to stop reading after you said Valdes is better than Abbiati Devilol
He's God-Awful.

Also, you said Rino Gattuso is a CDM? No, he's not. He can play there, but would never play there now. He's always at RCM, if you've watched Milan the past 10 years.

In Attack, Ibra is very good for Serie A where teams play Slow and deliberate. He's too slow, his reactions are not there, he doesn't pressure nor play for the team all the time, which is partially the reason he's never won UCL.

Apparently there are strong links for him to Real Madrid, but assuming he stays, he cannot be counted on to play every minute of every game. We MUST get Tevez to rotate with Ibra, Cassano, and SES. Everyone should be fresh, and Tevez should play if Ibra plays SHIT.

Yes we need more creative midfielders, but that's a topic for another post.

Valdes is better than Abbiati.. its true that valdes has made a few mistakes in recent games but which keeper hasnt.. casillas has, so has neuer.. abbiati made a comical error against juventus when we lost 2-0.. buffon made one yesterday (thankfuckingod) so you would mean abbiati is better than buffon.. valdes kept in the 2009 and 2011 finals.. he has played well in big games like the el classico.. can we say the same about abbiati ? :Devilol
do some analysis mate..

About gattuso being not a CDM..again think before you type..
he might have played as a RM in a few games but the whole world knows that he is defensive player with no creativity.. I would classify Nocerino as a true RM (scores goals and defends) not Gattuso
Gattuso has been a great source of motivation and conviction among Milanese players and fans.. so perhaps he should stay for one more season when we go through change- 10 odd players leaving..

(05-03-2012, 08:32 PM)Stitch Wrote: i just realized i called a player who is 4 years younger than me "not young" Inter5ow

13 here younger than me U31

Respect, Reza, i've got only +2 on Traoré Devilcool
Ole Ole   
(05-03-2012, 08:32 PM)Stitch Wrote: i just realized i called a player who is 4 years younger than me "not young" Inter5ow

He is young. You are young too. Smile Sagrin

(05-03-2012, 09:33 PM)reza Wrote:

13 here younger than me U31

At least there is always good old Reza. SagrinGrinundwech
aka xudong