Summer mercato 2012
Higuain and kaka tempting isn't it
(04-30-2012, 12:08 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?ac...l0LTc5NDAx

Interesting rumor. Basically it says that Mou has invited Ibra to Real, and we might get Higuain and Kaka in exchange. I don't think there is any truth in that, but I hope I'm wrong. Big Grin

I said that not once, but many times on here and other forums. I think there is a solid chance of Ibra goign to Real Madrid. Mourinho wants Ibra, and Ibra will think he has a better shot of UCL than with Milan (he's right). I think he'll go...
If he does go , he must be replaced with someone that will not could will (like thats possible) get 35-40 goals with 15-20 assists.He has been great this season and I have that fear ...of a free Drogba instead .
Now Higuain and Kaka would be good , or Higuain and Sahin maybe more.
But I guess if he does go we'll well and truly see if any intention is there for the future ...but we said the same when Kaka left and nothing happened and we just accepted it .Barca are sniffing around Silva still , if they both left and it isn't impossible then that's pretty much it regards competing anyone even in Italy...I'm sure that thought will be laughed at and no way no way .But who know's.Money talks and a big Real bid of about 30 million for Ibra and 40 for Silva would do it for management.But it all would need to be put right back in , but would it ?

We are in the position of selling so I'd say Sahin and Higuain for Ibra....Pique Thiago for Silva..that won't happen , I am just fed up with anyone half decent we have always being linked with a move away.And nobody half decent ever even being linked to arriving.
(04-30-2012, 01:42 PM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(04-30-2012, 12:08 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?ac...l0LTc5NDAx

Interesting rumor. Basically it says that Mou has invited Ibra to Real, and we might get Higuain and Kaka in exchange. I don't think there is any truth in that, but I hope I'm wrong. Big Grin

I said that not once, but many times on here and other forums. I think there is a solid chance of Ibra goign to Real Madrid. Mourinho wants Ibra, and Ibra will think he has a better shot of UCL than with Milan (he's right). I think he'll go...

And then, as almost always the case with Ibra's former clubs, we'll win UCL right after he moves.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Arsenal Officially Sign Lucas Podolski

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/69/transf...s-podolski
Arsenal are going to sell Van Persie to us Big Grin

If that happens, I am ready to give up on my favorite purple color font on MM Sagrin even if the deal includes Robinho as well ....
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
How about a huge swap, Ibra, Pato, Mexes and Bonera for Higuin, Ozil, Mercelo and Lass with 35mil.
Thats a pretty good deal for both parties.
Kaka and Higuain wont make ibrahimovic effect in Serie A, as both needs space to shine. La Liga is their dream league.

We had great attack last year, Robinho/Pato- ibra as starters and Pato/Robinho, Cassano bench contribution. This year, we lost both Pato and Cassano due to injuries, we had only İbrahimovic who had performed better than last year. Robinho, thanks to Allegri and injuries, he underperformed.

in this case what will happen next season? We lost Pato. we just have Robinho, Cassano and ibra. considering Pato can injury himself any time, however El Shaarwy is not Cassano or Pato level yet. He couldnt make Pato/Cassano effect from the bench.

if we sell Robinho, we need to add 2 World class attackers to ibra and Cassano. There is no logic in selling Robinho unless we replace him a stronger and better finisher version(Tevez)

it seems Both Flamini and Aquilani are gone. Ambrosini stays. Finished players and hopeless players stays. However, quality players like Flamini and Aquilani will leave. its interesting.

We could renew Flamini at lower wages and keep him instead Ambrosini or signing Mudingayi or Traore. it would make more sense.

i want us to sign Keita though he is 32 years old. im sure that Keita will go great job in Serie A. He is a quality player.

Loan El Shaarwy to a Serie A club for playing time.
Sign Tevez and keep Robinho.
Sign 2-3 quality midfielders.
Sign attacking quality left wing back. then we will be much stronger.

But with this kind of mentality, quality players leaves, finished and hopeless players stays, i dont have much hope for next season, especially vs a Juve side, they will be better next season, we dont have much chance vs them.

Robinho underperformed this season, like i said before, its due to Allegri's choices and injuries he had. But Robinho had 10 assists in Serie A this season. We got many points thanks to him. Did you know it? Robinho, ibra and Boateng are best trio we had tactically among other options. Pato has been useless this season and we dont know when he can injury himself, however selling Robinho or trade him for Ganso would be a big mistake. im okay with if we sign better finisher and stronger version of Robinho(Tevez)
(04-30-2012, 02:47 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: How about a huge swap, Ibra, Pato, Mexes and Bonera for Higuin, Ozil, Mercelo and Lass with 35mil.
Thats a pretty good deal for both parties.

Except we're losing two strikers and 2 CB's and only getting one striker and no CB. We'd still have a little more work to do on the market. I'd gladly take Ozil though..I think he'd fit in well in Serie A.
Siamo a posto cosi.