Summer mercato 2012
Flamini will leave for sure ...
He said in medias he was fit to play since some games now, and he never was called up, even for some minutes, by Allegri, and said he doesn't know why.

Aquilani won't stay for sure (or almost) ...
The fact that his father said he thinks Milan won't keep him and the fact that the coach of Liverpool said he would be happy to have him back in England, in his team, are two keys that can make us think that the guy will be a Liverpool player again this Summer (then, who knows and who really cares where he will play in September ...).

Seedorf is more and more likely to leave ...
The rumours are that Allegri just doesn't want him in his team since the last time he played and was sub off. Botafogo, if I'm not wrong, admitted they contacted him, and again, if I'm not wrong, his wife is a Brazilian, so this kind of rumour could be real. He could also end in the USA.

Mexes is not a sure player for next season ...
It seems he isn't injured, Allegri just decided to put him off the team because of the mistakes he has done ...

Robinho could also leave ...
Like Mexes, the rumours are that Allegri pushes him off because of his performances.

Actually, I read an article saying, after what happened with Seedorf (after being sub off, Allegri criticized him in front of Galliani and Seedorf himself, and Seedorf didn't react well and didn't accept the critics), that Galliani gave the complete power to Allegri to manage the team for the end of the season, that probably explains why Seedorf, Mexes and Robinho are not called up anymore. That's probably a way for Galliani to help Allegri too and keep him when Berlusconi will come back (because nowadays, Berlusconi criticizes our coach and our players, and undirectly, the work of Galliani on the last few years).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Awesome info Geo.
Its funny how both free players from last summer will probably be gone this summer. While another bargain player proves he can't make it at Milan. Will Berlu ever learn?

To be honest, I think it is a good idea to sell Mexes and Robinho, return Aqua and release Slowdorf and Flamini. I would even add Gattuso and Bonera into the mix.

This might really be the year where Milan will have huge changes.
I like hearing all the information you shared in your post, Geo. Those were all positive news in my opinion.

I hope that Allegri will be given a squad with players that he wants, and only the players that he wants. for at least the next season.
aka xudong
may by the gods it will come true geo
I think Mexes is a fine 3rd CB. Robinho has had a horrrrible year this year but why would you want to get rid of him? (unless you can get decent money or nice trade)

He and Cassano do well together, Im hoping next year he have other options to our 4-3-1-2. Im hoping we go back to our hungry attacking style from last year.

Im for all the old guards leaving. The only reason i would want to keep Gattuso is to be moral support for all the players. I hope we reach out to Maldini and get him a job on our bench. I want the MILAN core players to be around the newer ones to always remind them they play for one of the greatest clubs in the world.

(04-29-2012, 07:46 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: I think Mexes is a fine 3rd CB. Robinho has had a horrrrible year this year but why would you want to get rid of him? (unless you can get decent money or nice trade)

He and Cassano do well together, Im hoping next year he have other options to our 4-3-1-2. Im hoping we go back to our hungry attacking style from last year.

Im for all the old guards leaving. The only reason i would want to keep Gattuso is to be moral support for all the players. I hope we reach out to Maldini and get him a job on our bench. I want the MILAN core players to be around the newer ones to always remind them they play for one of the greatest clubs in the world.

I used to want Gattuso to leave because he's been useless for two years ... But actually, right now, I hope that Gattuso, Ambrosini and Nesta will stay one more year (a last one for 2 of them, one of them will have, why not, to stay one last year then). From all the players who have a contract ending at the end of this season, they're the only ones I want to keep nowadays. Maybe Van Bommel deserves a last year too, but I don't know if it's good to keep both Ambro and MVB after the end of the current season.

The reason is the same as you ACM1899 : Nesta is a leader for our defence, even if he doesn't play often, I think he can help a lot during the trainings, and anyway, between Nesta, Mexes and Yepes as a 3rd CB, I will chose Nesta anyday even when he'll be 40 ... So if you read between the lines, I want a new starter in our defence to play alongside Silva. Gattuso and/or Ambrosini are leaders, one can motivate players in some games, the other one is more a leader over a complete season, they complete each other.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Gattuso's contract is not up this year, but next, so he's not going anywhere. Furthermore, he said he will play for Free. So he's staying and I'm happy for it. He can close down a game late in 2nd half for us, but not used as a starter.

Flamini is gone. Aquilani is gone. As for Robinho, he said yesterday that Santos is always his #1, and if they want him and Milan want to sell him, he'd be fine with it. Perhaps Tevez won't replace Pato, but instead Robinho.

Milan have apparently completed signing of Acerbi, and are still interested in Ogbonna. Ruiu said on tv that Milan will continue Mercato's signing Free/Cheap Signings, and that most likely Allegri is gone. The problem is, no high=profile coach will want this job with no transfer money. Also, Braida is apparently leaving Milan for Fiorentina at the end of the season. He's made some bad choices, but also some good ones. Nevertheless, he's a waste as Galliani can't afford anyone. Milan is broke.
i find it hard to believe when our revenue is 6th highest in the world at 341mln euros that we cant spend more then some other clubs..

after tax and everything we make an income of 29mln us $ a year which is proably something like 18mln euros, id seriously like to know how we can operate a big club if we only make that much .. juve as of right now, not including the last few games etc until the end of the season have made 36mln euros thats EUROS guys,.. , not to mention that will highly increase after they start playing cl to probably 50-60mln.. which is a lot, pretty much buy a high profile player every mercato plus any other additions.. for an italian tv, and our poor broadcasting profit plus high tax rates etc juves actually doing great financially.. we are so not

18 mln euros a year? seriously who can you buy with that money.. maybe we have something saved up here and there but wow, at least a good thing is were in no debt compared to many other big clubs but still.. 18mln euros will buy you hernanes and thats it(just as an example).. no lb,no midfield additions.. nothing, now im sure with wages freed up we might have something like 40-50 mln euros if we even have that money to spend up.. also depending on how many of our old timers leave thats if they all leave, or the majority..

i seriously hope that 18mln euros doesn't include champions leagues bonuses or i will seriously cry for our future lol
The debt of Madrid Barca Utd Chelsea City even Inter doesn't matter to them , we hear FFP for ages but it doesn't effect any of them .Maybe Inter a bit but they'll definitely buy in the summer and may make UCL.
We are a pitty sometimes but nothing we can do , You'd imagine AC Milan with the owner and money made could afford a 20 million player a 15 million player and a 10 million player , but truth is we can't even afford one 5 million player it seems.

Now Boateng Cassano Bommel Mezes Robinho Noce against some teams and I'd like to think Monty are good signings But not good enough for UCL and maybe not Italy but Injuries are huge problem.But Urby Maxi Mesbah Muntari increase player numbers but not quality , and Rino Ambro Seedorf Zambro Pippo have had it if we want European success.

Now I see Traore/Mudingayi Acerbi thats average player's again , Acerbi at 24 though I'd take plenty of room to improve.
We dream of great players but lately we talk of Kolarov JoJo Hernanes which in year's gone by would of given's now reality is a dream.
But should we be surprised they have not spent big in year's TBH Dinho in 08 Pato in 07 and Binho are our most expensive signing's , now paying over the odd's for players is stupid.But We could of had Pastore Jovetic Hernanes for a combined 29 million , now that would cost about 90 million.
If they cannot buy players like Tevez Kolarov Balotelli Sahin Ericksen Jovetic anymore , pay for those clearly talented youngsters when the chance comes , up.

I don't know what to think now as regards what they'll do.But I do know another summer of B.S and only cheap or free players we'll be frustrated again and win nothing.

Obviously Ibra is our most expensive signing , but we have that in installements and have paid 8 thus far , actually if he left now we'd still be paying for him when he is 33 and gone.

Just saw this.

FAREWELL NESTA OF AC MILAN OGBONNA
Ready for the assault on the center of Turin

Now announced the departure of Alessandro Nesta in the direction of the United States, leaving a gap in the defensive department of Milan , both in terms of quantity and, above all quality. For this reason, the Rossoneri are already moving to find a solid center-back alongside Thiago Silva. Almost got Acerbi , efforts will focus on summer central Turin Angelo Ogbonna . Compensatory techniques are not lacking.

The name of Angelo Ogbonna is the orbit of the Rossoneri several months ago. Now, however, that the departure of Nesta seems a certainty, the company Via Turati could really sit around a table to talk with Urbano Cairo , which, in turn, knows he can not retain a lawyer within the national team until 2016 . Does not suit anyone, and given the good relations between the two companies, the agreement should also be found fairly quickly. The year of Mexes fact not fully convinced, Bonera and Yepes are excellent alternatives like will probably Acerbi but the Milan defense department is remodeled with quality features. The right ones were found in Ogbonna .

To find a way to meet demand, high, and supply, the AC Milan could play some joker with technical counterparts. Green and Oduamadi , for example, already dressed and could pass grenade outright. Same goes for Darmian . The agreement between the parties, according to leaked into the environment, is long overdue. It was in 2013, to be honest, but the decision to Nesta has significantly accelerated the time. Greens and Oduamadi certainly not be enough to get a big discount on the 15-16 million euros required, but Paloschi and Strasser may represent a more than valid to be put on the scales for the near Torino in Serie A.

Although the deal is not difficult to implement, to protect the Rossoneri are also exploring other alternatives. The first would be a return to David Astori of Cagliari . The shop is very expensive, however, Cellino (about 10 million) and the player could be redeemed in the past. More difficult but the real interest Silvestre of Palermo, like that half-League and beyond, and the German Borussia Dortmund, Hummels . Here, however, competition is international and the price soars.

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it...-ogbonna.shtml
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?ac...l0LTc5NDAx

Interesting rumor. Basically it says that Mou has invited Ibra to Real, and we might get Higuain and Kaka in exchange. I don't think there is any truth in that, but I hope I'm wrong. Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!