Summer mercato 2012
Wait till the 2nd leg, when the ref give another 2 to 3 penalties to Barca b/c CHelsea fielded 11 players.
(04-22-2012, 05:46 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Wait till the 2nd leg, when the ref give another 2 to 3 penalties to Barca b/c CHelsea fielded 11 players.

And the same can be said for Real as I'm quite sure the dream of UEFA is to have a "Classico" in final of this CL ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
From a commercial stand point,I don't blame them but from a sporting stand point, it is pure bs. It is almost as bad as how the tennis Fed kept pairing the lowest seed possible against Kournikova in prime time/ center court, in order to get more sponsorship deals.
(04-21-2012, 02:08 PM)Aficio Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 09:52 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: You make fair points, but if we are rebuilding which I think is pretty much a given looking at our transfers over the past 2 years, then Drogba's a short term solution which we really don't need. MvB was a good solution as we only had Ambro for that position before he came, and when Ambro got injured he came in useful.

On the other hand, our attack as it is, is already pretty formidable, without the need for short term solutions and instead we need to think of longer term prospects. We have Pato and El Shaarawy, but neither is currently able to lead the attack for different reasons. Ideally, these guys will be 100% next year with Pato getting back to his best and El Shaarawy continuing his development and becoming a more significant member of the squad.

We are linked with Luis Muriel, who is really different to Ibra and Drogba, but an interesting player nonetheless.

I don't think we have a formidable attack.
- Ibra scored 23, but 9 of them are penalties.
- Robinho? He netted 5.
- Cassano, Pato, Lopez, Pippo, Shaarawy have 0 to 2. Shaarawy is physically weak and the others have problem with injuries.
- Our second best scorer is Nocerino with 9 goals.

- We can't fully rely on Ibra, even if our only aim is Scudetto.
- Binho is unreliable (scoring).
- Our doctors are unreliable. They can't make acceptable prediction for the management to design a plan.
- Nocerino is interesting, but he is just a surprise.

Our attack is much weaker than it appears, so I think a reliable addition is needed. Drogba is just an option. One of Balotelli, Tevez & Adebayor is also fine.

I don't know much about Luis Muriel. IMO, he and El Shaarawy are quite alike.

aflicio.at least u had woke up...........we have problems at LB and CDM....but believe me ...being too ibra-dependent is not good........if u personally ask me replace ibra-binho with kaka-van persie is the best solution in attack.......

[quote='abbeyleemania' pid='28590' dateline='1335022702']
Milan had great trio in Robinho, Boateng and İbrahimovic. Best trio we had. They are complete trio complete trio compared to others.

what about VanBasten-Gullit-Rijkaard.......Sheva-Pippo-Kaka........u thnk ibra-binho-boa is greater than them??

Gre-No-Li...FTW
(04-22-2012, 06:25 PM)k7r Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 02:08 PM)Aficio Wrote: I don't think we have a formidable attack.
- Ibra scored 23, but 9 of them are penalties.
- Robinho? He netted 5.
- Cassano, Pato, Lopez, Pippo, Shaarawy have 0 to 2. Shaarawy is physically weak and the others have problem with injuries.
- Our second best scorer is Nocerino with 9 goals.

- We can't fully rely on Ibra, even if our only aim is Scudetto.
- Binho is unreliable (scoring).
- Our doctors are unreliable. They can't make acceptable prediction for the management to design a plan.
- Nocerino is interesting, but he is just a surprise.

Our attack is much weaker than it appears, so I think a reliable addition is needed. Drogba is just an option. One of Balotelli, Tevez & Adebayor is also fine.

I don't know much about Luis Muriel. IMO, he and El Shaarawy are quite alike.

aflicio.at least u had woke up...........we have problems at LB and CDM....but believe me ...being too ibra-dependent is not good........if u personally ask me replace ibra-binho with kaka-van persie is the best solution in attack.......

I know where our biggest problems are (and had some posts, too). However, even our best department is not as good as it appears. Recent results showed that.
Most of us complain about Milan lab and I wish we looked into the injury situation we have almost every year.

My worry is new players coming let's say, but if our coach can't figure out how to use it to get the best for our team. Be it formation, player lineup,subs,etc. I hate conte but benching the face of juve(del p) and having different formation when needed.

I'm for capello i'm for robinho being sold etc. but using the players in better formations or position might also be the answer.
I'm against coach change,allegri well deserve another year.but I don't like the idea renew gatusso,keep 2 senators ambro and nesta is enough.

We have signed traore from liga1,maybe MVB's days are numbered.but I haven't seen a single match of the mali international,I'm still thinking about kucka now.
May god with chinese footbball
can some1 make a poll to determined if allegri deserve another chance next year or not
if i was in charge
1. i will keep allegri
2. i will change almost the entire squad
3. the 1 i keep is silva, abate. ses, noce, muntari, merkel,
Allegri should take some of the blame for the result yesterday imo. His selection of Seedorf behind the forwards is irritating seeing as Seedorf NEVER performs there anymore. Also sticking with Ibra was irritating, as he didn't deserve to stay on the pitch and imo I'd rather see Maxi at least working for the side.

However, for me Allegri should remain coach and I have no doubts about this. What he's achieved is highly respectable, and he should be backed properly, rather than be asked to work with freebies all the time.

The players on the other hand take a greater share of responsibility in my view. Ibra might be spoken of as a leader in this squad, but right now I wouldn't hesitate on selling him if the right offer came in. Performances like yesterday simply decimate our team and it makes it impossible to perform for other players. We can keep saying he wins us matches on his own, but tbh if I remember correctly our record without him in the side is actually really good (would be grateful if anyone with the stats could post them). On the other hand, I'd hand the armband to Thiago
as his absence has been heavy and this period indicates how important he is. If Ambro and Rino are still here (as squad players, not starters), then Thiago's my third choice captain with him captain when the other two aren't playing.

Many of the older players must leave, I'd only look to keep Ambro, Rino (low cost and offers a lot to the sides mentality) and maybe Nesta (a big maybe). The rest as far as I'm concerned can leave. Guys like Maxi and Mesbah whose contracts are ending will need to be looked at on an individual basis. Mesbah has no place in Milan, though Maxi I'd probably keep as a squad player.

Finally, we need to get players who can improve the side. We have enough squad players with guys like Urby and Aquilani, now we need significant improvements.