Summer mercato 2012
(04-20-2012, 11:05 AM)fLame Wrote: If we couldn't afford him then, we can't afford him now. Russian clubs aren't exactly poor and they will not sell for cheap.

If we really wanted him, we should have bought him before Zenit.

Criscito - Thiago - Mexes - Abate

^^ that's incredibly close to a WC back line.

That's a my point , we don't have the money for Criscito or Kolarov..Ganso/Strootman /Sandro ...Tevez /Balotelli even Muriel.
We window shop , or have a wishlist like people do on Amazon or Ebay but will never buy anything off it.

@Jay Crisp i have a question for you. You have 5 star, you have more message than me. However how many of them are about ''we dont have money'' ''we wont sign them, we cant afford them'' i assume that %90 or more about his subject. Please stop it. im fed up with pessimistic mode.

You dont need to repeat it 1 million times, We know that we are in red for 67 m euros for 2011 as well. Low cost mercato and one top player, maybe Balotelli or Tevez. Everything depents on Berlusconi. But im fed up with your attitude and pessimistic mode.

i cant believe that you made 5 star posting with this kind of posts. LOL.
(04-20-2012, 04:00 AM)Aficio Wrote: Drogba is free, I prefer him to Maxi Lopez.

This could be another Mark van Bommel type of transfer Big Grin

Drogba earns high wages and however, our policy over 30 players and 1 year contract, i dont see it happen. There will be some clubs who will offer Drogba a great contract, especially from China.
(04-20-2012, 09:41 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(04-20-2012, 04:00 AM)Aficio Wrote: Drogba is free, I prefer him to Maxi Lopez.

This could be another Mark van Bommel type of transfer Big Grin

Drogba's ability hasn't ever really been in question, even with his age he still can produce great performances every so often. However, I think we'd hit a few problems. It's been publicly said that when he leaves Chelsea he's interested in whoever offers the most. Also, at Milan it's difficult to know if he'd accept a role coming off the bench, as at Chelsea he still plays around half the time. With Ibra ahead of him he'd see a lot less game time. Finally, his age just cannot be ignored, as at 34 we'd have a useful player for at most 1 or 2 years.

You said that Drogba's ability is the real thing, so I think he can start Big Grin
I referred him to van Bommel. 1 to 2 years is OK Big Grin

I think Ibra can play with Drogba like with Trezeguet. I don't believe in Binho. His finishing skill is a shame and he can't dribble pass defenders with his speed and technique. If Boateng can stay fit, Binho's running is not realy needed.
(04-20-2012, 04:22 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: Drogba earns high wages and however, our policy over 30 players and 1 year contract, i dont see it happen. There will be some clubs who will offer Drogba a great contract.

These are the biggest obstacles. But obstacles exist to be overcome, dont't they Big Grin
(04-20-2012, 04:22 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: @Jay Crisp i have a question for you. You have 5 star, you have more message than me. However how many of them are about ''we dont have money'' ''we wont sign them, we cant afford them'' i assume that %90 or more about his subject. Please stop it. im fed up with pessimistic mode.

You dont need to repeat it 1 million times, We know that we are in red for 67 m euros for 2011 as well. Low cost mercato and one top player, maybe Balotelli or Tevez. Everything depents on Berlusconi. But im fed up with your attitude and pessimistic mode.

Then ignore my post's or block me.Nothing I say is false , and I don't attack management about not spending , I say we won't spend which we don't.
This is a public forum for fan's to give an opinion , that just so happens to be my opinion.You can disagree counter post or be fed up with anything I say.
But to say stop it , I'm sorry but why would I listen to you.

They don't have money to spend , Berlu today covered debts of almost 70 million.It would be great to have it to spend but we don't.Which is why in my opinion , we'll make a few signings of out of contract players and some cost effective players.
I am not in " a mode" I'm not an electrical device.
I am not blind to fact that the quality level of our squad as a whole has dipped dramatically since the mid 2000's and we still have a ridiculously huge wage bill that isn't justified.

I post reality rather getting hyped up about great players that are a bit out of reach.Like the Fabregas stuff last year or Hamsik , or even Tevez in january.

My post count is around 980 aswell so not sure how could of posted it A MILLION TIMES..
Drogba is a good player..great player even. But like people have already mentioned, we don't need yet another player with high wages to make Milan his retirement home. We saw how our players can barely play matches every 3 days..so we need to rejuvenate the squad with first team players who can survive the rigorous schedule we can expect next year.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(04-20-2012, 11:18 AM)Kastriot Wrote: So first to discuss future are Gattuso and Ambrosini,meaning both will be renewed. i don`t mind Amnbrosini though I`d prefer MVbommel. But Gattuso as proved this year is not needed anymore,and we do not need another Inzaghi in our team (granted my love for them is eternal). Nocerino and Montolivio can take over the two slots in midfield in worst case scenario where we do not sign anyone else. For backup there is Muntari,Merkel,Strasser and maybe Flamini if he gets a huge paycut( Flamini is more suited to Allegries system than Gattuso). Boateng can help in midfield too.

Yeah, Ambro, Gattuso and Nesta look solid on getting an extension, hopefully they will take a paycut. Ambro and Gattuso are good leaders and Nesta can still deliver, so I don't mind since Allegri has made it clear that none of them are his first choice. None of them can play every 3 days but occasionally they can. I hope Inzaghi, Seedorf, Yepes and Zambro will be gone, Flamini is just too expensive, he's earning a lot for a guy who might be on the bench. The same goes for Maxi Lopez, I like Maxi, great effort but again, he might be on the bench and with Ibra on our team, there is just not much room for him unfortunately. Van Bommel can still deliver but it looks like he wants to go back to his homeland.
Here's a nice article on the subject of expiring contracts:

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=78708
Milan President Silvio Berlusconi has personally covered the €67.3m hole in the club’s budget from January to December 2011.

The shareholder’s meeting was held today and it was confirmed the club raised its income from €253.2m in the previous year to €266.8m.

However, this still meant the Rossoneri ran at a loss of €67.3m, down from the gap of €69.8m in 2010.

“The losses are completely covered by the Fininvest company,” explained Vice-President Adriano Galliani.

“I feel the need to thank the passion of President Berlusconi. You cannot stay at the top of Italian football just with income alone, even if Milan have the highest income, especially in commercial terms.

“The stadium is what it is. The television rights are sold by the Lega Serie A and UEFA, while we had an increase in income from the Champions League, but a decrease in the League because of the Melandri law.

“Unfortunately in Italy all the top clubs lose money and the small ones make a profit, because the costs remain and the income is divided collectively. We are talking about a balance sheet from a year in which we won the Scudetto and Italian Super Cup.”

Milan were among those most unhappy at the change that saw the Lega Serie A sell pay-per-view television rights in bulk rather than the previous arrangement of clubs selling their own rights individually.

This often led to chaos and delays in starting the season, as some clubs could not find an adequate deal.
it s unfear to club who win the league to take same money like club who is relegat, I think that in premier league champion only make more money of the rest of the teams
Daniele de Rossi in red & black Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJmMc1cvac RINO GATTUSO ENERGY
Drogba's agent said that he would not consider Milan. Obviously, they know that we are poor (or cheap).

Not that I wanted to see him here. Though I do like him.
aka xudong
Drogba is free but his wage is at least 10mil a yr after tax, which means even for a yr, Milan needs to pay 20mil in wages for Drogba.