Summer mercato 2012
according to milannews.it, criscitos agent was asked about his future and he said milan wanted him well before zenit, however according to another aticle on milannews they didnt go for him because he lacked big game experience to spend that kind of money on him they wanted to be more sure of him.. well in a way i guess he got some CL action, but at the same time not playing at a very competitive league
Drogba is free, I prefer him to Maxi Lopez.

This could be another Mark van Bommel type of transfer Big Grin
(04-20-2012, 03:02 AM)xudong Wrote:
(04-20-2012, 02:48 AM)edysim Wrote: I wish for a new no 10 next season.. someone who is worthy that no Smile

I heard that Ganso is regaining his form.

but I did not hear our mgt has just changed their (cheapskate) style Sagrin
....So Milan are also beginning to explore the market of the Rising Sun. Like Gotoku Sakai , Stuttgart defender of Class '91, but the goalkeeper Eiji Kawashima of Japanese National, Class '83, which is currently under the Lierse team of the Belgian league. The real interest Rossoneri to Japan, however, focuses on Shinji Kagawa, 23 year old attacking midfielder for Borussia Dortmund.... (source milannews.it)

though it was just an article (no real links), Im surprised since just few days ago I asked my brother (living in Japan) any real link in there about Japanese players with Milan recently? not really any links though he said.. but he mentioned to me some names which now are talks of the town(country) , that includes FB Gotoku Sakai now on loan at Stuttgart, local news even reported that some people urging Germany FA to persuade him to take on German nationality ( his father is German and yet to play for Japan senior team) . He's played 11 , with 3 assists so far.. and this name appears on milan news haha
(04-20-2012, 04:18 AM)edysim Wrote:
(04-20-2012, 03:02 AM)xudong Wrote: I heard that Ganso is regaining his form.

but I did not hear our mgt has just changed their (cheapskate) style Sagrin
....So Milan are also beginning to explore the market of the Rising Sun. Like Gotoku Sakai , Stuttgart defender of Class '91, but the goalkeeper Eiji Kawashima of Japanese National, Class '83, which is currently under the Lierse team of the Belgian league. The real interest Rossoneri to Japan, however, focuses on Shinji Kagawa, 23 year old attacking midfielder for Borussia Dortmund.... (source milannews.it)

though it was just an article (no real links), Im surprised since just few days ago I asked my brother (living in Japan) any real link in there about Japanese players with Milan recently? not really any links though he said.. but he mentioned to me some names which now are talks of the town(country) , that includes FB Gotoku Sakai now on loan at Stuttgart, local news even reported that some people urging Germany FA to persuade him to take on German nationality ( his father is German and yet to play for Japan senior team) . He's played 11 , with 3 assists so far.. and this name appears on milan news haha

Being an Asian myself I admit it'd be good to see those Japanese players play for Milan. I watched several Dortmund games and honestly, Shinji Kagawa amazed me, I hope next year BVB crashed out of CL group stage and cannot defend the league title, and by then Kagawa will meet the requirement to get in our radar: creative ACM (Mr. X?), contract nearly expires, world-class players (optional Sagrin).
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(04-20-2012, 06:38 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Being an Asian myself I admit it'd be good to see those Japanese players play for Milan. I watched several Dortmund games and honestly, Shinji Kagawa amazed me, I hope next year BVB crashed out of CL group stage and cannot defend the league title, and by then Kagawa will meet the requirement to get in our radar: creative ACM (Mr. X?), contract nearly expires, world-class players (optional Sagrin).

I dont mind having Kagawa in our team, but I think he is likely to leave BVB end of this season for other european clubs (considering BVB on the verge of back2back winning bundesliga, he may want to seek new challenge in more prestigious league), nowadays he's been linked to some top clubs,such as manutd , pool, etc.

BVB wouldnt want to sell their star cheaply and we just dont have the monies to compete with those clubs. Rolleyes
-------------------
Btw, there is another Sakai (Hiroki) , also a FB currently playing in J-league and member of the senior team if not wrong, was linked with Milan sometimes ago (reported in Japanese website, however, not reliable one though Smile ) . I read somewhere this Sakai is recently linked with a move to BVB.
When I play Football Manager, Kagawa has the "preference to play for Barcelona".
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Really interested in the Kagawa rumours, as he's a player I like a lot and capable of a lot of good things. The problems arise with how he'd play in our team. Right now, for our system he seems best suited to play as first support to Ibra (Robinho's position), but I'm not sure we'd get the best out of him.

(04-20-2012, 03:02 AM)xudong Wrote:
(04-20-2012, 02:48 AM)edysim Wrote: I wish for a new no 10 next season.. someone who is worthy that no Smile

I heard that Ganso is regaining his form.

Yeah he does seem to be, scored a brilliant chip last weekend. I still follow his performances with much interest and tbh, I still think he can be the great player he has the promise to become.

As I said in a post before, it might be interesting to see him on the left of our midfield 3.

(04-20-2012, 04:00 AM)Aficio Wrote: Drogba is free, I prefer him to Maxi Lopez.

This could be another Mark van Bommel type of transfer Big Grin

Drogba's ability hasn't ever really been in question, even with his age he still can produce great performances every so often. However, I think we'd hit a few problems. It's been publicly said that when he leaves Chelsea he's interested in whoever offers the most. Also, at Milan it's difficult to know if he'd accept a role coming off the bench, as at Chelsea he still plays around half the time. With Ibra ahead of him he'd see a lot less game time. Finally, his age just cannot be ignored, as at 34 we'd have a useful player for at most 1 or 2 years.
Id say we didn't go for Criscito because of his price we couldn't afford him.
Kagawa will not come here again because of money.Same Ganso , unless they swap Binho.
Drogba is too old , just because Pippo is old doesn't mean we should replace him with an old player.That's what annoys all of us old players on big money.Plus he is scum.

We have Monty maybe Acerbi and will more than likely take up Muntari and Maxi .Release Roma Yepes Zambro Pippo Flamini.
There will be no revolution or rejuvination this year (AGAIN) Ambro , Bommel , Seedorf , Nesta , Rino will be renewed no doubt about it.

Likely team next year.

-----------------Abbiatti------------------

Abate-----Nesta---Silva--------Antonini

-------------Bommel-------------------
------Monty----------------Noce----
------------Boateng------------------
--------Ibra------------Binho-------

Pretty much the same as this , with injury's and lack of quality in midfield we'll be good in Italy but way off in Europe.
(04-20-2012, 10:03 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Id say we didn't go for Criscito because of his price we couldn't afford him.

If we couldn't afford him then, we can't afford him now. Russian clubs aren't exactly poor and they will not sell for cheap.

If we really wanted him, we should have bought him before Zenit.

Criscito - Thiago - Mexes - Abate

^^ that's incredibly close to a WC back line.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
So first to discuss future are Gattuso and Ambrosini,meaning both will be renewed. i don`t mind Amnbrosini though I`d prefer MVbommel. But Gattuso as proved this year is not needed anymore,and we do not need another Inzaghi in our team (granted my love for them is eternal). Nocerino and Montolivio can take over the two slots in midfield in worst case scenario where we do not sign anyone else. For backup there is Muntari,Merkel,Strasser and maybe Flamini if he gets a huge paycut( Flamini is more suited to Allegries system than Gattuso). Boateng can help in midfield too.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.