Summer mercato 2012
We are interested in another CD: Andreas Granqvist (1985, 1m92) from Genoa.

http://www.football-italia.net/17693/mil...t-interest
(04-13-2012, 09:22 PM)Stitch Wrote: I hated them because of fixups at the turn of the century, winning leagues on awful "coincidences"...and because Hasan Salihamidzic played there Big Grin kinda disgusting guy, although from the same country as me.

yup, hated him too. what a cunt. I remember that he almost broke Nesta's leg in CL game.

didn't he play for Ladri also? even more hateable.
aka xudong
(04-13-2012, 10:14 PM)Aficio Wrote: We are interested in another CD: Andreas Granqvist (1985, 1m92) from Genoa.

Do we really need another 3-4th or 5th reserve CB? We need somebody who is better than Mexes, as it is difficult to rely on Nesta as our prime CB for a whole season.
He went to Juventus after Bayern. The idiot was a really good workhorse for his clubs, but always dragged on the pitch in NT games. Then he started getting red cards in NT so that he doesnt feel obligated to report for next couple of matches. Really a big jerk.

About Granqvist, it might be just a way to confuse him before tomorrows match Wink

(04-14-2012, 12:14 AM)Gio-mania Wrote:
(04-13-2012, 10:14 PM)Aficio Wrote: We are interested in another CD: Andreas Granqvist (1985, 1m92) from Genoa.

Do we really need another 3-4th or 5th reserve CB? We need somebody who is better than Mexes, as it is difficult to rely on Nesta as our prime CB for a whole season.
I would be more worried if we bought him just to appease Ibrahimovic. I remember Ibrahimovic praising him a few months ago.

(04-14-2012, 12:55 AM)Stitch Wrote: He went to Juventus after Bayern. The idiot was a really good workhorse for his clubs, but always dragged on the pitch in NT games. Then he started getting red cards in NT so that he doesnt feel obligated to report for next couple of matches. Really a big jerk.

About Granqvist, it might be just a way to confuse him before tomorrows match Wink

That's right. I forgot that he played for BiH. Big Grin

Good one on Granqvist. Maybe he should score an own goal tomorrow at 89th minute if we couldn't break the deallock. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
We have been linked to many CBs recently, acerbi,obgonna,astori,natali...I like obgonna among all of them cause he's proven a NT regular now,very versatile also,can play wingback.I 've not seen much his games though,but I believe prandelli's choice.
May god with chinese footbball
if we were to go for rossi now we could get him for peanuts, seriously probably less then 10mln, even 6-7 mln. work on his recovery at milan and if all goes well next season sometime when hes healed he could proove to be a big addition.. one other thing, robinho is being heavily heavily linked to santos.. apparently it MAY see ganso come our way.. do any of you really want ganso anymore anyways? Neymar is someone id like from santos..

last i heard about neymar is that his price was way to high, and it was just to shield speculation away from any big clubs. his agent had said he's sure in the future when santos is ready to let go of neymar they dont want his price tag to come in the way of playing for the club of his dreams, he went on to say its probable that 25mln euros will seal a deal in the future, although he thinks he's worth 10x more.. right now though, if a club were to ask santos about neymar theyd ask for somewhere in the 60mln range i find that crazy imo, and i know neymar woudl leave right now if it were completely by his conscience, but hes been told by so many people to stay a few more years at least..

FOR ME THOUGH, the perfect mercato would be:

swap: Robinho for ganso
Montolivo in free
Maxi back to catania, buy Muriel
Buy tevez to replace binho

pretty much in : Montolivo,muriel,tevez,ganso, natali.. good realistic mercato

8m for maxi no, offer that for muriel. montolivo free, tevez 25mln, ganso-robinho,natali free
(04-14-2012, 06:59 AM)WCmilan Wrote: pretty much in : Montolivo,muriel,tevez,ganso, natali.. good realistic mercato

8m for maxi no, offer that for muriel. montolivo free, tevez 25mln, ganso-robinho,natali free

I disagree here bro , To me that is not realistic at all.Santos will still want money for Ganso + with milanlab Ganso = Redondo.
We wouldn't sign Tevez in January for 27 million which is what City wanted when his stock was at rock bottom , now he is playing creating scoring they'll want more even they do sell him.
Milan MGT have already said Muriel comes from a very expensive shop and it's unlikely because he is too expensive , and thats for only 8-10 million.

We really will not have much money again they also say Strootman too expensive at 12 million , no way Tevez gets paid for .It will be pretty much the same squad we have now with maybe Monty and Acerbi or Natali.I think anyway.

I can't see anything other than a squad like.

Abbiatti , Amelia , Roma

Abate ,Bonera, Antonini ,Mesbah ,Nesta,Mexes ,Silva ,Zambro Natali or Acerbi

Monty , Aquilani ,Muntari , Seedorf , Rino , Ambro ,Bommel , Nocerino , Urby(AM) ,Boateng (AM) ....Merkel Strasser out on loan

SES , Binho , Cassano , Maxi , Ibra , Pato

Pippo Flamini Yepes out ...

Muntari Monty Acerbi or Natali in....That to me is a realistic mercato , not one I like but really how many years are we going to kid ourselves on senators leaving and signing good players fixing problems..its been 5 years now and nothing will change this year either.Only difference now is that they want to spend nothing at all.
If we can sell robinho to santos for 18 million,that will be a great deal.plus couple of million and some younsters we can get armero and muriel to improve our LB and counter defficiency.

Monty and muntari for free.and I'd like to take a gamble on kucka's underperformance this season,maybe we can get a bargain out of him.if that we can let MVB leave to juvenate CDM position.

Acerbi seems like a reliable and low cost investment for 4th CB.

If all this is possible, we can have a good summer market with a budget around 15 million.
May god with chinese footbball
Does that include the Robinho 18 million ?.
Muriel 10 million Kucka prob about 7 , Acerbi 4.Free Monty and Muntari.

Santos want Binho but on loan they do not want to pay a cent.So that won't happen MGT wont leave him go for free and will want the 18 million back .