Summer mercato 2012
It is official, I just enrolled my son into the AC Milan football academy in HK. Maybe one day, he will get call up to play for the senior team. On a side note, my baby daughter got a full scholarship to play for the Barcelona Football academy in HK, due to her constantly falling down, while truth is she is too young to even stand up.
Congradulation! whoa,I don't know you are also a Chinese.
May god with chinese footbball
Just b/c I live in HK does not mean I am Chinese, even though I am, hahahaha
If you have HK citizenship,you are Chinese. Do you? HAHAHAHA
You can have more than just HK citizenship, hahaha. Anyhow, where r u at?
As I know,mainland only admit one citizenship.if jeremy lin wants to represent China in Olympics,he has to abandon US and taiwan citizenship.HongKongness do have privileges! hahaha.

I'm at zhejiang province,southeast China.
I think Jeremy Lin will probably represent US before China. Although, that would be pretty interesting to see a lineup of Lin, Sue, Yao and Yi.
Looks like Milan will sign Francesco Acerbi, half ownership with Genoa. Don't know much about this kid.

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=78111

To represent US is a long shot,us got too much deep a talent pool at PG,linsanity needs another big lift of his game to be there.while if he wants a taste of international basketball,China is a instant access since taiwan doesn't qualify for top competition.
To be honest, if Lin continues his good play and lead the Knicks to at least a long 2nd round, I have a feeling Stern and Nike(I think thats Lin's sponsor) will force him into the squad and states that he is a true passing PG....as well as picking Paul and Rose as the other PGs. But thats not going to happen b/c he got injured. I guess he went to see the same doctor that said Pato is okay to play.