Summer mercato 2012
up until today i was hoping we would get balo someday. after watching him today, i gladly accept i was wrong and i wish inter get him again. the guy is a trainwreck. a talented one, but still a trainwreck.
(04-08-2012, 08:14 PM)bijon Wrote: I hope we never get Balloteli, the guy is a retard, and we have enough of those allready.

We do (have enough of those). Somehow I miss the old Milan when every player is handsome and gentlemanly. Undecided
aka xudong
(04-08-2012, 10:35 PM)xudong Wrote: Somehow I miss the old Milan when every player is handsome and gentlemanly. Undecided

Yeah, we sold our soul due to Berlu being cheap.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(04-08-2012, 01:21 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Ah we suck giant donkey ball's in transfer window's..Get outspent by everyone Wigan spend more...Genoa do...it's a pain.If they want all free players then
Adler
Srna
Douglas
Monty
Dzagoev
Kalou
Farfan ....will be available for free.

Adler will go to HSV, Srna will be nice...
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Was just looking for some quality freebies , Adler gone so , Srna and Dzagoev well worht a look.
(04-09-2012, 08:25 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Was just looking for some quality freebies , Adler gone so , Srna and Dzagoev well worht a look.

Agree on Dzagoev, he looks talented. His contract runs out december I think, so he's free in January. Also Srna could be useful although it's a while since I saw him play.
Not trying to be a dick, but can we discuss players who are actually being link with Milan. B/c we kept discussing this player and that player and end up with player who is not even half as good as them. In short, we end up with huge disappointment.
(04-09-2012, 08:50 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Not trying to be a dick, but can we discuss players who are actually being link with Milan. B/c we kept discussing this player and that player and end up with player who is not even half as good as them. In short, we end up with huge disappointment.

What's a link really? Couple of years ago Berlu said he liked Cristiano Ronaldo and then he was linked with us. I think links like that will continue to let us down because it was never going to happen. A link is also nothing but a loose rumour in many cases.
Well all that really has been linked is ...Monty , Ederson , Natali , Traore ...now Sandro http://www.football-italia.net/17534/sandro-milan-radar but 13 million is obviously going to be a sticking point...God the likes of Sunderland spend that regularly on a player.
(04-09-2012, 09:17 AM)Arildonardo Wrote:
(04-09-2012, 08:50 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Not trying to be a dick, but can we discuss players who are actually being link with Milan. B/c we kept discussing this player and that player and end up with player who is not even half as good as them. In short, we end up with huge disappointment.

What's a link really? Couple of years ago Berlu said he liked Cristiano Ronaldo and then he was linked with us. I think links like that will continue to let us down because it was never going to happen. A link is also nothing but a loose rumour in many cases.

To me a link is more like the Tevez thing, where it was real, with agents and reps from players and teams flying back and forth.