Summer mercato 2012
Keeping ibra and go for torres is the most logical and least risk move this summer.ibra means scudetto and torres means we want to beat barca.

Berlusconi wants milan play barca football.I like his idea and passion,but he better do his expreriment at junior teams first.

If we have 3 seedorf of 30 years old,maybe we can think about competing midfield control with barca,otherwise we'd better put our budget to better use.actually if germany NT fails to control midfield against spain NT this summer,we'd better forget about emphasis on midfield consolidation.LB and counter efficiency is still our market plan direction.
May god with chinese footbball
Just that easy sign Torres , Chelsea paid 50 million for him will want at least 35-40 maybe more he's almost 3 year's younger than Ibra they will want a lot of money.Also he has 13 league goals in 2 year's and he has 17 in all competition in over 2 year's , not worth the money .People say he just need's to find form I say 3 year's and around 150 games and 20 goals later that isn't happening.He is not worth the money plain and simple doesn't do it in the league the cups Europe for Spain anymore will not help at all at all.
(04-05-2012, 09:13 AM)sylrus Wrote: does dzeko available ????

No, but I think Balotelli will.
If we want Torres and D.Luiz, last Winter Mercato is the best occasion. Now they are "revived" and there is noway Abrahimovich could sell them.
They want 23 mil for Balotelli acccording to the papers and sky and goal.com.Says Inter are interested as well as Milan but 23 mil is more than likely too much for Milan , and City haven't paid the full price to Inter yet so he'll be a bit cheaper if they go to bring him back.I'd love to know if we actually will have anything to spend , beside free's and a few players for 1 million hoping one works out well.
(04-05-2012, 10:00 AM)will4li Wrote: Keeping ibra and go for torres is the most logical and least risk move this summer.

LOL

Sell Pato. Best mercato move IMO.
I LOVE MILAN
A chinese website QQ.com says we are going for balotelli and robben.If that's the case,I will give up ibra and robinho for them.these 2 seems the right pair to fight barca.since pato might have no true market value right now,I doubt PSG will give 20 mil plus for him this summer.I don't mind him stay,maybe less attention will revive him.
May god with chinese footbball
To be honest, Mario got flashes of brilliance but thats nothing more. As of now, he still have not shown he is consistent enough to be count as someone who leads the attack.
Robben will be great as if healthy, he is arguably the best 1 on 1 player beside CR7.

I think Pato is all but gone and Cassano is too due to his health-I bet there will be a reason stating Cassano can no longer play in a high pressure club like Milan.....thus Milan allows him to leave.....While Pippo will probably retire.

Ideally, a swap of Robinho for Robben will be great. Then add Van Persie to partner Ibra. Sign Mario and play him as AM, move Boateng to mid.
23 million for Balotelli - huge gamble
25 million for Tevez - huge gamble
any sum for Torres - huge gamble

But oh well, we are no longer in position to buy issue-free players at full prices.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Selling Ibra this summer is a huge mistake. Say Milan can sell him for 36mil, Milan still owe Barca 16mil. Thus Milan will profit 20mil plus 2 yrs of 20mil/yr wages. Although that seems like 60mil money in the bank. Knowing the current Milan management, they will not spend that 60mil on another striker. Since they will count on Pato to be healthy, then having Cassano and Robinho as support and the continue development of SES. Along with making the permanent move of Lopez.

Honestly, unless something dramatic happens, i really doubt there will be a new attacker coming to milan this summer, even if they manage to sell Pato and Cassano can't get back from his health. Since Milan already have Ibra, Robinho, SES and Lopez, with Polashi ready to be recall.