Summer mercato 2012
(04-04-2012, 03:30 AM)WCmilan Wrote: seriously dont understand all this hatred towards pato..

seriously!?
Milan as a club has responsibility for Pato's injuries, not just the player himself.

We can criticize his contribution for the team, but since he has such many injuries, we should be lenient.
Honestly, Pato is a very strange case. I think both club and himself are responsible for his injuries.
How can the club have a responsiblity for his injuries, such assertions are ludicrous. Are there any other Milan players who get injured with the same frequency as Pato?
(04-04-2012, 11:53 AM)bijon Wrote: How can the club have a responsiblity for his injuries, such assertions are ludicrous. Are there any other Milan players who get injured with the same frequency as Pato?

can you think of any other club having such an injury list......

i doubt it has something to do with allegri's training system + pitch condition.....
(04-04-2012, 11:53 AM)bijon Wrote: How can the club have a responsiblity for his injuries, such assertions are ludicrous. Are there any other Milan players who get injured with the same frequency as Pato?

A prestigious club signed a young (17), super promising and well educated boy, and has made him an injury-prone player with no teamwork skill.

We are bad at training. I must concede that.
Meersseman publicly gave the thumbs up for Pato to play last night only for him to last just 14 minutes. Pretty much sums up Milanlab this year.
Milanlab is the problem but so is the pitch.

On top of that, Milan needs better midfielders and another clinical striker.
We need armero,antonini was awful anotnini last night.

We are lot inferior to barca game-conception-wise,there is no cure for our midfield unless we can duplicate la macia success.so I can live with our current midfield with addtions like free monty and ederson.

Pato is ruined obviouly,we desperately need pace at frontline,ibra and robinho are not the type, lone rangers like robben or kaka are needed.
May god with chinese footbball
(04-01-2012, 07:39 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Were heavily linked with Jordi Alba of valencia, left back 23 years old really fast

(04-04-2012, 02:09 PM)will4li Wrote: We need armero,antonini was awful anotnini last night.

We are lot inferior to barca game-conception-wise,there is no cure for our midfield unless we can duplicate la macia success.so I can live with our current midfield with addtions like free monty and ederson.

Pato is ruined obviouly,we desperately need pace at frontline,ibra and robinho are not the type, lone rangers like robben or kaka are needed.

You're right about la masia but you can still compete if you buy well. Madrid don't have a good youth set-up but they can compete due to good, albeit expensive, buys. Milan's problem is they have spent nothing on midfield for years and to get it to a competitive level will cost an awful lot. Assuming Ibra is kept, I personally think he is part of the issue, then I stated else where you're looking at brining in Monty, Nigel de Jong or Sandro and Assamoah. Plus looking for a good left back like Alaba or Alba. All in that's going to be around £40-50mil before wages.