Summer mercato 2012
hell no to modric david silva hell yes, i wish we could have this player
There was a lot of hype around Modric and I also made the assumption that he could be a potentially great player, but after watching a few games I don't think so anymore. I thought he could be a potential replacement for Pirlo, but after watching a few totenham games, I don't think so anymore. He is a good passer, he has a range of passing skills, distributes quickly, helps transition the ball from defense to attack quickly, quick to the ball, has a lot of stamina but lacks deep vision and intelligence.
Were heavily linked with Jordi Alba of valencia, left back 23 years old really fast
I just hope they do something good at this stage.Most of our signings of late have been hope rather than solid signings Aquilani and Mexes about the best on paper but Noce working out well only thing is a team of equal or better ability and he is a liability.
Alba would be great but with Barca wanting him aswell I'd imagine he'll choose them.I don't envision Berlu spending big or even reasonably for that matter , Monty will come with permanent moves for Maxi and Muntari .I believe Pato will be put on a new training routine and maybe a diet plan , and he'll be given next season to prove he isn't just an expensive sick note.

I see Pippo gone along Zambro and Flamini unless he accepts a pay cut (and rightly so) Yepes gone aswell and maybe Natali arriving for him.Ambro Rino Seedorf Nesta V.Bommel will all be extended no doubt in my mind Merkel and Strasser on loan again, Ederson is free so if he want's to he'll probably arrive.and our squad will be the status quo basically .

Abbiatti , Amelia , Roma

Abate , Bonera , Mesbah , Nini , Nesta , Silva , Mexes , Natali

Seedorf , Rino , Ambro , V.Bommel , Flamini ???, Monty , Aquilani , Muntari

Boateng , Urby , Ederson

Cassano , Maxi , Ibra , Binho , SES , Pato

Good squad , most likely good enough for Serie A and a 20th title + 2 stars...But 1/4 in Europe again maybe 1/2 if a good draw.Talk of players that we talk about is a bit of a stretch TBH they cost too much and bar Ibra in 3 payments , Binho Ronaldinho Gila Pato Milan haven't spent on relatively expensive 15-20 million on players in a long long time.I know people say ig a WC player comes available for a bit less than they should be , we'll get him but Tevez was available and we wouldn't pay the money to that doesn't happen either.
Milan will complete a deal to take total control of Stephan El Shaarawy’s contract at the end of the season.

The attacker is currently co-owned with Genoa, but that seemingly won’t be the case for too much longer.

According to reports in Italy, Rossoblu chief Enrico Preziosi held talks with the Rossoneri last night where an agreement was reached in principle.

Although there are some details to iron out, the Italian Under-21 international will become 100 per cent Rossonero in the summer.

El Shaarawy, still just 19, has scored four goals in 25 games across all competitions for the Diavolo so far this season.

It is also understood that Milan and Genoa discussed the future of Rossoneri midfielder Alexander Merkel who is co-owned between the two clubs too.
From what I read, we will get El Shaarawy, and Genoa will get Merkel. Of course it would be just a rumor (as I am hoping to keep both youngsters).
aka xudong
Keeping both would be best, but I would pick El Shaarawy for sure if I had to choose.
i pick merkel over ses
Merkel will end up staying, all Milan needs to do is send them Bonera.
i think milan will send them strasser or de sciglio