Summer mercato 2012
Ah I know it's only all rumour's at this point , it's still March FFS.But we see how they roll , Fine as are Austerity signings...I mean we wouldn't sign Hernanes at 10 million , Don't think they'll go for Rossi at 14 either..or Armero Asamoah and certainly not anyone like Sneijder Tevez Torres..I had a look for Villareal financial woes , all I found was a few reports all saying IF GOAL.COM ARE TO BE BELIEVED.
I don't see Rossi making much of a difference here.
We need a LB a DM and a AM with quality , while names like Kolarov , Criscito , Hernanes , Sneijder , M'Vila , Mascherano have all been talked about , I mean come on..it's highly probable we'll end up with Monty , Ederson Boulahrouz instead..I hate to beat a dead Horse but they will all be free and who honestly see's us spending 55-70 million even if we sell Pato..I dont those guy's are free..And even if Pato get's sold you will see us sign Maxi and have Ibra , Robinho , SES , Maxi ,Cassano hopefully he has a full recovery but I'm doubtful on that he'll still be kept though.
(03-23-2012, 11:16 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Free players are not a bad thing.But having no plan and going any free player regardless of position or quality just because they are free and play in Serie A Bundesliga Ligue A etc... is bad Monty good addition Ederson is a dog shit player..Natali below average this is what I have a problem with..Monty Mexes good Noce Aquilani for cheap good...but Natali Ederson Boulahrouz FACEPALM!!! and its only because they are free thay are all Taiwo 2.0...2.1...and 2.2..

Ederson on free is definitely worth a gamble. Seriously, this guy is really talented, but has had his problems in Lyon.

(03-24-2012, 11:16 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Ederson on free is definitely worth a gamble. Seriously, this guy is really talented, but has had his problems in Lyon.

Worth a gamble yes.But that is my problem all the talk about most succesful club ever , we want to win everything.Yet 90% of our transfer's are gambles it's like he's free grab him but we don't need a player in that position get him he's free.
We will win nothing continental if that's our strategy , I have a big problem with all signings lately besides Ibra being a gambe..Ibra Binho to some extent and Noce and Boateng are the only ones that really payed off..With Bommel and Mexes we knew what we were getting.But Aquilani Urby Mesbah Muntari Maxi now talk of Boulahrouz Ederson Natali all show's no real plan.
And it wouldn't cost a king's randsom to get guy's like Hernanes when he came from Brazil , Robben or Sneijder or Van Der Vaart when they left Madrid ...Unless a player of the Calibre of Ibra Tevez real genuine WC players come up for a cut price no action is taken.

If Ederson signs and the Usual 4 year contract on 2-3 million or maybe 1.5 IDK what he gets at Lyon and doesn't work out , which I think he won't then we are stuck with him.You buy players that you need or get free's Like Monty Mexes Bommel not every free guy that plays in a top division of one of the top leagues.The transfers of good players that make the team better mean more success more money.

And I say Ederson wont work out , I'm sure someone will say Asamoah Sahin or Hernanes may not..well they have a higher chance of working out than Ederson or Boulahrouz.

And if we are speculating (not that I think they'll even consider him) Jordi Alba at LB anyone?
(03-23-2012, 08:55 PM)tardissun Wrote:
(03-23-2012, 11:56 AM)Beppe Wrote: Okmilan

How in the heck is Rossi a perfect replacement for Ibra? Cassano, maybe, not really IMHO, but maybe he could eventually grow into it.

I don't know why so many people are so hip on Rossi. He is one of the most overrated players. If Milan buy him, he'll end up being just like Gilardino, except shorter and more out of place at Milan. and there is no way Milan should pay 14 mil for such a player, even half of that isn't reasonable.

Anyway, I would think replacing the aging midfield is a much higher priority and that makes even considering Rossi an even worse idea.

Bullsh*t post of the week! congratulations!
(03-24-2012, 12:57 PM)Beppe Wrote:
(03-23-2012, 08:55 PM)tardissun Wrote: How in the heck is Rossi a perfect replacement for Ibra? Cassano, maybe, not really IMHO, but maybe he could eventually grow into it.

I don't know why so many people are so hip on Rossi. He is one of the most overrated players. If Milan buy him, he'll end up being just like Gilardino, except shorter and more out of place at Milan. and there is no way Milan should pay 14 mil for such a player, even half of that isn't reasonable.

Anyway, I would think replacing the aging midfield is a much higher priority and that makes even considering Rossi an even worse idea.

Bullsh*t post of the week! congratulations!

Don't you feel the need to explain it? Because certainly those arguments have some truth in it.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
no problem! He is saying Rossi aint even worth 10m, while he is a very proven goalscorer, he scored +30 goals last season (all competitions), he has scored goals in Serie A , a few in the Premier League, many in La Liga, in Europa league and in the Champions League. He also is a starter for the Italian national team and he is only 25years old.
How can he not be worth more than 10M? So why is he one of the most underrated players? And why would he end up like Gilardino?

Rossi is a deadly finisher, he has proven it and when he was at ManU Sir Alex Ferguson himself said he was the best natural finisher he had in his squad, at the time Ruud Van Nistelrooy was there. But Rossi wanted first team football so went to Parma, he did a fantastic job there and the next year he joined Villarreal.

+ His characteristics would suit our team very well, he can create chances and he can score goals. a bit like Robinho but able to score goals.
and he is a true Milanista, he said this many times, so he would love to join!

Only problem is I dont think he can be available for 15m, that is too little money for a player like him, I rate him at 25-30m.
(03-24-2012, 02:36 PM)Beppe Wrote: + His characteristics would suit our team very well, he can create chances and he can score goals. a bit like Robinho but able to score goals.
and he is a true Milanista, he said this many times, so he would love to join!

Only problem is I dont think he can be available for 15m, that is too little money for a player like him, I rate him at 25-30m.

According to goal.com if we want to believe, he will be available for 14M, the problem is we will need to offload AT LEAST one striker from SIX. About characteristics maybe as somebody else had mentioned, he is more like Cassano. So, in order for him to come we need to sell Pato (highly unlikely), or if Cassano can't recover (probably unlikely too) AND we do not sign Lopez (probably unlikely if you see Aquilani, Amelia, Boateng... we always buy someone when we bring him in a loan with an option to buy).
I wouldnt be so sure about us not selling Pato , and the recovery of Cassano.
And all our thoughts about dont matter, becouse its clear we wanted to sign an extra forward (Tevez) , we tried very hard. So why would that have changed? Not becouse of Lopez, he wont ever be more than a backup striker.
(03-24-2012, 03:10 PM)Beppe Wrote: I wouldnt be so sure about us not selling Pato , and the recovery of Cassano.
And all our thoughts about dont matter, becouse its clear we wanted to sign an extra forward (Tevez) , we tried very hard. So why would that have changed? Not becouse of Lopez, he wont ever be more than a backup striker.

A backup we sign for 8M? Either we don't sign him, or we sign him for 8M and consider us not needing another striker. Remember that yes we tried hard for Tevez, and when we failed we settled for him.
We havent signed maxi lopez, he was the easy and short term option for the remaining of the season after the failed transfer of Carlos Tevez. Gallani spoke about tevez again for the summer, so that must mean something. They want a quality injection, and Lopez is not that. Right now Tevez is not unwanted anymore at City and will get minutes again, so he will be even more difficult to get. So thats were G.Rossi comes in picture.