Summer mercato 2012
(03-22-2012, 04:41 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Mystik we are literally linked to anyone with an expiring contract in June.It's that simple/.

And any big name who under-performes big time at the current club right now.

May god with chinese footbball
i dont see why us signing free players and cheap players is a reason to complain.. Since we still need a couple of good players in a couple of positions we critisize management for not spending on those positions.. i wont complain, of course i would've been happy if we bought someone like pastore for our CAM position for 30+ mln, we ended up with boateng for like 6mln who plays cam, is he really far off pastore? I think boateng offers a lot more on many aspects playing cam for us then pastore would.. he gets the job done on an attacking front, scores spectacular crucial goals and has a nack for it in very important games, may i remind you 3-0 down at lecce his hat trick? Or his amazing goal against barca that came out of nothing, or is goal at a near impossible angle that many players even messi would struggle to finish against arsenal.. wel messi would but you know what i mean .. overall i think our management has done good by getting players how they are.. we save money, we get the job done.. nocerino was brought in cheap and is a power house, imo we wanted a box to box midfielder like hamsik (20+ mln) , nocerino is just as good.. we all doubted muntari to enforce our midfield for the rest of the season but even he has done a good job.. They did well on getting a bargain for ibra, as they bought him at 28? for 24mln and his current market value is actually 30mln and im sure if he was available man city or psg would come knocking right away.. if management was smart, as much as ibras done for us to get 30mln for a 30 going on 31 player would be great transfer business and i would do it with out thinking..

as for our upcoming mercato, ederson and montolivo are already 80% milan players.. if we can do what we did with emmanuelson,boateng,nocerino,muntari,bringing cassano back up to ederson we have an amazing player on our hands mark my words, montolivo at a bigger club such as ours will probably be a lot better too..
we should spend though, it wouldn't be asking much for our management to just spend around 25-30mln for a LB and a midfielder (10mln lb - 5mln from taiwo sale) and maybe 15 mln on a versatile midfielder such as hamsik who can join attack and play in our lcm position.

apart from ederson and montolivo practically being ours, we are also closely linked to boulahrouz, dutch international defender (30 years old) , imo solid back up addition to mexes/silva/nesta, also according to milannews were linked with santi cazorla, imo great buy if we try for him i got this from milannews.it ( my most reliable source imo )
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dir...35374.html

While Milan still struggles to build its own stadium, teams like Real is building a resort to increase its revenue.
WC, I agree that we need desperately a quality LB.but why another versatile midfield like hamsik if we practically have ederson and montolivo already,both are versatile enough I think.I'd like someone with pace in the squad ,even a winger.
Agree with LB, but who?
Money aside, there is just not a lot of good LB out there playing.
Bale is a LM or LW, there is where he excels.
Marcelo, for some reason is getting back to his old self in defense, an area where he showed great improvements earlier in the season.
I don't think Balzetti is an improvement over Antonini.
Fucille might be ideal but he seems to struggle every time he plays in Europe.
Pieters of Dutch is only a solid player.
Criscito is a question to me.
Lahm and Evra seems to be the best bet but it has more to do with the rest sucks rather than them being really good.
The sad thing is that Milan can't even find someone solid like Pancaro at LB.
(03-23-2012, 07:31 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Agree with LB, but who?
Money aside, there is just not a lot of good LB out there playing.
Bale is a LM or LW, there is where he excels.
Marcelo, for some reason is getting back to his old self in defense, an area where he showed great improvements earlier in the season.
I don't think Balzetti is an improvement over Antonini.
Fucille might be ideal but he seems to struggle every time he plays in Europe.
Pieters of Dutch is only a solid player.
Criscito is a question to me.
Lahm and Evra seems to be the best bet but it has more to do with the rest sucks rather than them being really good.
The sad thing is that Milan can't even find someone solid like Pancaro at LB.

I feel the same. He was Milan's first LB after Maldini switched to CB and the most solid one.
Armero is the guy,we linked to him recently.his pricetag is affordable.
(03-23-2012, 07:31 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Lahm and Evra seems to be the best bet but it has more to do with the rest sucks rather than them being really good.

Isnt't that all that's important? You find the best players. That way there's no team having better LBs than us.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(03-23-2012, 08:22 AM)will4li Wrote: Armero is the guy,we linked to him recently.his pricetag is affordable.

He reminds me of Jankulovski who was a very good LM/LW of Udinese before coming to Milan.
Armero is way better defensively while janku is bit clumsy like taiwo.