Summer mercato 2012
I remember vaguely that armero was the LB and zuniga was RB for columbia NT at last american cup.udinese just moved armero play left winger to fill the hole of sanchez loss this season.
May god with chinese footbball
This is actually the first year where the old guards, Gattuso, Ambro and Slowdorf have not been playing much and yet, Milan is getting Win after win. This really could be their last at the club. When you look at the midfield now, MVB, Boateng, Urby, Muntari, Nocerino, Aqua and Merkel. Thats 7 midfielders, how many do Milan need?
i'd take Hernanes instead Asamoah. Asamoah is very good box to box player, but he lacks last touch. Above all, We need a leader, creative, passing and finisher for LCM role than Asamoah. Asamoah has 1 goal 1 assists so far in Serie A.its very low for an offensive player. On the other hand, Armero has 10 assists so far. Great number for a winger. i saw him playing at LB at Coppa America and moreover, he was impressive.

We need a quality player there, but Allegri will decide who'll be that player. Pasqual, Criscito, Armero or the others. We have another 2 LB's, Vila and Taiwo, we can buy one quality LB with their sale. so money wont be important factor for LB.

Considering we can sign Tevez with Pato's sale, then Galliani and MGT just need to focus on midfield signings. Hernanes and an anchor. if they think that the anchor is Montolivo, just need money for Hernanes. With scudetto and a semi final in CL, we can sign Hernanes with that money. so money wont be a problem for us. We will get rid of some wages, Flamini's, Seedorf's e.t.c. Gattuso will play for free if he doesnt retire, Wages wont be problem as well.

i hope Berlusconi starts to see Hernanes in his dreams. its the only way to sign him nowadays.

Hernanes
Montolivo
Tevez
quality LB.
(03-14-2012, 01:55 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: i'd take Hernanes instead Asamoah. Asamoah is very good box to box player, but he lacks last touch. Above all, We need a leader, creative, passing and finisher for LCM role than Asamoah. Asamoah has 1 goal 1 assists so far in Serie A.its very low for an offensive player. On the other hand, Armero has 10 assists so far. Great number for a winger. i saw him playing at LB at Coppa America and moreover, he was impressive.

We need a quality player there, but Allegri will decide who'll be that player. Pasqual, Criscito, Armero or the others. We have another 2 LB's, Vila and Taiwo, we can buy one quality LB with their sale. so money wont be important factor for LB.

Considering we can sign Tevez with Pato's sale, then Galliani and MGT just need to focus on midfield signings. Hernanes and an anchor. if they think that the anchor is Montolivo, just need money for Hernanes. With scudetto and a semi final in CL, we can sign Hernanes with that money. so money wont be a problem for us. We will get rid of some wages, Flamini's, Seedorf's e.t.c. Gattuso will play for free if he doesnt retire, Wages wont be problem as well.

i hope Berlusconi starts to see Hernanes in his dreams. its the only way to sign him nowadays.

Hernanes
Montolivo
Tevez
quality LB.

If we could get M'Vila as Anchor & Ogbonna as our LB, I agree with the rest of what you said. I think we'd really be good with that squad.

Hernanes, Montolivo, Tevez, Ogbonna, M'Vila.
(03-14-2012, 01:43 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: This is actually the first year where the old guards, Gattuso, Ambro and Slowdorf have not been playing much and yet, Milan is getting Win after win. This really could be their last at the club. When you look at the midfield now, MVB, Boateng, Urby, Muntari, Nocerino, Aqua and Merkel. Thats 7 midfielders, how many do Milan need?

Well of those 7, Urby and Muntari are pretty average..while Merkel is a youth player who we're just trying to integrate. I still think we need a great creative attacking midfielder because I don't think Boateng is that person. He's a hard worker..but he's definitely not any midfield genius. Besides, we'll need someone good to take over the #10 shirt once Clarence leaves Big Grin

Siamo a posto cosi.
Its interesting how for ten years i had never heard any of us use the phrase "Anchor". It was either registra or deep lying playmaker due to Pirlo.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Monty is good, but I really think Milan needs someone with a mean streak or nasty as DM.
(03-14-2012, 02:35 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Its interesting how for ten years i had never heard any of us use the phrase "Anchor". It was either registra or deep lying playmaker due to Pirlo.

It's because we play with a different system now. We play with a Central Defensive Midfielder (CDM), not a creative player (Regista).
(03-14-2012, 02:03 PM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(03-14-2012, 01:55 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: i'd take Hernanes instead Asamoah. Asamoah is very good box to box player, but he lacks last touch. Above all, We need a leader, creative, passing and finisher for LCM role than Asamoah. Asamoah has 1 goal 1 assists so far in Serie A.its very low for an offensive player. On the other hand, Armero has 10 assists so far. Great number for a winger. i saw him playing at LB at Coppa America and moreover, he was impressive.

Hernanes
Montolivo
Tevez
quality LB.

If we could get M'Vila as Anchor & Ogbonna as our LB, I agree with the rest of what you said. I think we'd really be good with that squad.

Hernanes, Montolivo, Tevez, Ogbonna, M'Vila.

Those two are not even good to play for Monza and you think they can play for our beloved Milan Devilol
(03-14-2012, 02:16 PM)Mystik Wrote:
(03-14-2012, 01:43 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: This is actually the first year where the old guards, Gattuso, Ambro and Slowdorf have not been playing much and yet, Milan is getting Win after win. This really could be their last at the club. When you look at the midfield now, MVB, Boateng, Urby, Muntari, Nocerino, Aqua and Merkel. Thats 7 midfielders, how many do Milan need?

Well of those 7, Urby and Muntari are pretty average..while Merkel is a youth player who we're just trying to integrate. I still think we need a great creative attacking midfielder because I don't think Boateng is that person. He's a hard worker..but he's definitely not any midfield genius. Besides, we'll need someone good to take over the #10 shirt once Clarence leaves Big Grin

Are you serious?Average? what matches have you been watching?I believe that Urby is getting better and better as his time in the club goes on and Muntari proved that he's an dynamic midfielder capable to score and able to do his defensive assignments
3bandiera MILANO SIAMO NOI!!!! 3bandiera

Considering we play with 4, we'd need maybe 8 midfielders. But, given how we have half the team injured on a regular basis we need more.

It is nice seeing how the team can win without the old guard. It makes me think a transition next year will be easy to achieve. Granted of course we get adequate players to replace them all.