Summer mercato 2012
(03-05-2012, 06:10 PM)reza Wrote: We should sell Milanlab to raise some funds Wink

Its funny how MilanLab was a matter of pride in the past....when I was younger I used to think of it as Lab where the player will only go through in a "tunnel" and immediately the computer will show whats the problem with the player. Oh, how wrong was I Undecided
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
İbra-Robinho-Boateng are the best trio we have, considering their understanding, stronger team defence, dynamizm.

i remember that there was a guy here that CaRossonero or something like this. He claimed that we should sell ibra because of his wages and depent on Pato.

i really dont know this Pato love. Robinho is very important for our Milan both tecnically and tactically.
(03-05-2012, 06:10 PM)reza Wrote: We should sell Milanlab to raise some funds Wink

We could give Milanlab + cash to Juvetus or Inter Milan. Grinundwech
(03-05-2012, 07:26 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: İbra-Robinho-Boateng are the best trio we have, considering their understanding, stronger team defence, dynamizm.

i remember that there was a guy here that CaRossonero or something like this. He claimed that we should sell ibra because of his wages and depent on Pato.

i really dont know this Pato love. Robinho is very important for our Milan both tecnically and tactically.

yes, where is he? I remember him really hating on Barcelona and defending Real Madrid and Mourinho. Despite the difference (which is not great anyway - he is a Milan fan too after all), I enjoyed reading his posts and passion.

There are too many members like him (particularly in the old forum) that come and make great posts, contribute to the forum, only to leave after a few months. Undecided
aka xudong

if i remember correctly, Jean-Pierre Meersseman left us then Milan Lab became like this. if i remember correctly, Someone left Milan Lab then Milan lab is like that anymore. not sure if it was Meersseman or another.
i wonder what we will do in next summer market,

Our needs are clear;

Solid FB(for LB who can also play as RB)
Solid 4th choice CB(not Natali) cuz we cant call Natali as a solid CB, He is pretty slow) Ogboanna would be nice signing.
Anchor
Playmaker/Creative/Leader mezz'ala (Hernanes)

Our biggest need is a player like Hernanes then anchor. Regarding anchor, we have many options, Sandro, Fernando, M'Vila, Mascherano, Sven Bender e.t.c. i think that Mascherano looks likely if Barcelona wants to sell him, 12-14 m euros rumoured price, in 3-4 years, i assume that Galliani would move for him.

Montolivo is not a mezz'ala. He is solid player with vision and good passing but he is not Hernanes. i consider him as anchor than mezz'ala.

in this case, Hernanes plus anchor is very important for our CL run in the next years. if El Shaarwy is ready to take Pato's spot, we can use Pato's money on Hernanes and anchor considering Allegri really needs to work on his strentgh.
Since his name is mentioned once in a while

Quote:Ramires has signed a new five-year contract at Chelsea.

(03-05-2012, 08:12 PM)reza Wrote: Since his name is mentioned once in a while

Quote:Ramires has signed a new five-year contract at Chelsea.

whoo need ramirez Huh let s buy Esien Okmilan
Daniele de Rossi in red & black Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJmMc1cvac RINO GATTUSO ENERGY
(03-05-2012, 07:35 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote:

if i remember correctly, Jean-Pierre Meersseman left us then Milan Lab became like this. if i remember correctly, Someone left Milan Lab then Milan lab is like that anymore. not sure if it was Meersseman or another.

??? Huh
(03-05-2012, 08:23 PM)DUCO Wrote: whoo need ramirez Huh let s buy Esien Okmilan

if it came down to between these two names, i would rather go with Ramirez. Essien is past it, and we don't need another injury-prone player.
aka xudong

well i was thinking that the best transfer would be getting a couple of medical staff who are actually good at what they do, that would = buying 10 player which are the players we are missing every game
Saw this on twitter by @Milanello

Berlusconi: "Ronaldo to Milan? You can't say no to Ronaldo. He has a price and it's a decent price in this current international crisis."

Rr27

Galliani also said it's his dream to sign van persie.. stupid speculation i wont even get my hopes up because ronaldo is my favorite player..

the only reason i believe it a tiny bit is because when he was going through that entire sex scandal he named c.ronaldo as one of his witnesses along with george clooney etc etc.. well if c.ronaldo was at one of his parties they must have a good relationship.. also my picture<