Summer mercato 2012
IMO selling pato and silva could be great for our team, but it could be terrible aswell.. it's a gamble, pato being not so much of a gamble but selling silva is a huge gamble.. if we sell pato for 40mln, and silva for 30mln+ramos, we put ramos in silvas spot pretty much if he comes.. we have 70mln euros to spend over the summer.. let's say, van persie 25mln,hernanes 15mln,sandro 10mln,montolivo free.

that leaves us with another 20mln + whatever we have to spend to maybe buy a good lb, a young brazilian CB with some what silva qualities and develop him, maybe a striker around the 10mln region who can develop into the player pato was supposed to be.. imo anyways this is all fantasy crazy talk i dont even think any of this will happen but we have to cash in on some of our big players now for the future of the team
If we sell Pato or Silva we won't get any new players. You guys have short memory Big Grin
I think we won't sell Silva. I haven't seen Milan selling big-time DEFENDER. I can see why Milan sells Pato, however.
My prediction:
We sell Pato and Silva and buy Torres and Luiz

joking, that would be the ultimate nightmare Big Grin
Don't even joke about that!
That's put me up on a tall clock tower with a long rifle...
Wink
SagrinVade retro me SatanusDevilcool
(02-28-2012, 07:00 PM)Aficio Wrote: Muntari will be free this summer. The chance of signing him is high.

free? check. champions? check. 30+? hmm, hmm, ..., well, since he is free, maybe one exception can be made. Grinundwech
aka xudong
http://www.goal.com/en/news/725/bundesli...nal-report

Good news, so there will be no more speculation about him, even though it only happened in this forum.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(02-28-2012, 11:44 PM)Stitch Wrote: If we sell Pato or Silva we won't get any new players. You guys have short memory Big Grin

also true.. but i can really see pato leaving sooner or later, silva id give it a 10% chance of leaving if that
Selling Silva would be very stupid. He's worlds best central defender and he can play on for at least 7-8years.
Pato is a different story, I dont question his talent and I'm quite sure he'll find form and fitness again at another team, but IMO he time at Milan is over. If we could get 30m for him I wouldnt doubt to sell him. BUT we must invest with the money coming in, my choice would be Stevan Jovetic. he can become one of the best attacking mids in Europe, fantastic player.

Hearing the possibility of Pato leaving kills me...
I still believe he can do well, remember form is temporary, talent is permanent...
This season has been horrible for him but every player had an occasional crap season. He still young, when he gets fit enough for at least 4 matches in a row I'm sure he will regain confidence and concentrate on his game. It's a pitty he didn't get called up for the NT against Bosnia (BTW Pjanic and Dzeko were very impressive) he obviously doesn't deserve to get called up but it would have helped his confidence.
About Thiago Silva, I think he's a loyal player, he wants to do well with us and he has already said that he wants to be captain and do what Maldini did.
Coincidentally here is Nike's latest ad with our 2 Brazilians that brought up these discussions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRyb8VtNj...plpp_video