Summer mercato 2012
hernanes contract with lazio is until 2015 he s price is 15 mil at the momet but will grow up at the end of the season.
so LAzio if dont be in the 3 posti. and hernanes want to go we can buy him for 20 mil. Lazio if finish at 3 posi. than we most pay at list 30 mil.

we are interesting in Armero. it was time we most buy him he can play at all position at the left side.

gabriel426 nice post but MVB will go in PSV next season and he s replasment is Montolivo. and Rino will play for free next season and Ambro he will acept reduse on his wage and will play next season and Muntari is good :/
p.s. real madrid plan to make mega bid for Thiago Silva Angry only in FIFA 2012 or in their dreams Big Grin
Daniele de Rossi in red & black Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJmMc1cvac RINO GATTUSO ENERGY
(02-28-2012, 12:39 PM)DUCO Wrote: p.s. real madrid plan to make mega bid for Thiago Silva Angry only in FIFA 2012 or in their dreams Big Grin

I am 100% sure all rumors this early into the season are clear BS.
Besides, the deal that was mentioned in the press was something like:
Thiago for Ramos + 30mln.

To be fair that would be a deal I would strongly consider. Big Grin

"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(02-28-2012, 09:46 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I think Mesbah is pretty solid at LB, if u ask me. Beside, Dilac is doing pretty well at Liga, just recall him. The biggest thing for Milan is Actually getting a midfielder who can actually pass, defend, dribble from Milan's own third to the opposing box, and manages to play 90% of Milan games.

If Pato is to be sold for 40mil and Milan is willing to put those 40mil to use. Then Milan should really sign Hernanes and Sandro. Release, Zambro, Taiwo, Bonera, Yepes in the back and promote a CB from youth to be the team 4th CB, the Milan will have Abate and Antonini at RB, with Mesbah and Dilac at LB.
In mid, with Hernanes and Sandro coming, it will be time for Flamini, Slowdorf, Ambro, Muntari and Gattuso to leave. That would mean a starting mid of Nocerino, MVB, Hernanes and Boateng with a bench of Sandro, Aqua, Merkel, Strusser and Urby.
Upfront, ELS, Ibra, Robinho and Lopez are more than enough.

isnt muntari is fine already
Monty to me is too weak for Milan DM. Not saying he is not a good player but he just lacks that toughness and dirtiness Milan's need. I really don't think Rino will even attempt a comeback. While Ambro is clearly a wate of space in Milan, if Milan signs Hernanes and Sandro along with promoting Strausser. Muntari is in the same situation as Ambro since there is just no space for him.

Put it this way, if Hernanes and Sandro are part of Milan this summer along with MVB staying.
The starting mid will Nocerino, MVB, Hernanes and Boateng. While Aqua, Sandro, Urby, Merkel and Strusser are on the bench. There is no room for Muntari. Ofcourse, if Milan decides to sell Urby and loan out then the situation will be different.
urbyy to be loaned out to consider transfer of thiago . lads you suprised me from time to time

urby is 25 and have been recal again in holand team. and thiago is our next bandiera. It s not for sell even for qppmil.

100 mil Big Grin i post from the mobile
Daniele de Rossi in red & black Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJmMc1cvac RINO GATTUSO ENERGY
Barcelona are also interested..

Quote:Thiago Silva has admitted that he knows Barcelona want to sign him, but the defender has also insisted that his focus is only on Milan’s future.

The influential 27-year-old centre-back, who has captained the Rossoneri on more than occasion this season, has reportedly attracted the attention of defending Spain and European champions Barca.

“I do not know what will happen in my future,” the Brazilian told Catalan-based publication Mundo Deportivo.

“Through some friends and the Press I know that Barcelona are interested in me, but for now there is no concrete offer.

“I leave these questions to my agent, but at this time my only thought is to return Milan to being champions of Italy again.

“The Catalan team are the best in the world, even if they are not going through the happiest of times right now. Every player dreams of playing at a big club like Barcelona.

“I am only focused on Milan. They are a company that allowed me to fulfil my dream, namely to play in a great team.”

http://www.football-italia.net/node/16129

We really need to keep Thiago Silva at all costs. He's probably the one player on our team who can say he's the best in the world in his position. If we even consider selling him..it sets a bad precedent I think. Although, I think that precedent started from the time we sold Sheva and Kaka...
Siamo a posto cosi.
i see your point gabriel
but hernanes is like way out of our reach
and urby is a versatile player at this point
may be we will keep him
his performance has been quite good lately
so i think milan will try to make muntari permanent if he is available at small cost (ex. 500k euro)
he has been performing above our expectation so far though
and if he can keep this up (of course that is if he cant resist not to get card every now and then ) he might be becoming another nocerino
Like I said, my post earlier is under the assumption of Hernanes and Sandro coming to Milan.
Honestly, if Mintari continues to play like this, Flamini is gone for sure, as he fills the role of a defensive stopper off the bench.
Muntari will be free this summer. The chance of signing him is high.
(02-28-2012, 03:13 PM)Mystik Wrote: Barcelona are also interested..

http://www.football-italia.net/node/16129

We really need to keep Thiago Silva at all costs. He's probably the one player on our team who can say he's the best in the world in his position. If we even consider selling him..it sets a bad precedent I think. Although, I think that precedent started from the time we sold Sheva and Kaka...

Like you said it has been set already.

Besides if money is really tight other teams know about it and will try to use it to tempt Berlusconi.