Summer mercato 2012
maybe its guidetti, inter and juve were also interested in him.. idk about pato, i think we can find many players like him all we really want him to do which is his specialty is finish, theres so many good finishers with pace out there.. guidetti is too.. im happy well be getting montolivo imo great signing, i agree with abbey that hernanes would be a great signing for our midfield also attack if neccesary (cam) and put boateng back at his best position (rcm) ...

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=74527

and if this article has any truth behind it, im sorry thiago silva i love you your my favourite player on milan i even have a jersey with his name on the back that i paid 120$ for straight from the milanstoreusa, but i have to say 30 million euros + one of pepe or ramos ... ill take ramos and spend that 30 million on a world class midfielder
Milannews says we're already in talks for Armero of Udinese. Apparently, Allegri doesn't like Mesbah (LOL), hence why he did not play vs. Juventus.

As for Thiago Silva, for me he is UNSELLABLE.
We first need to find a doctor that can actually cure our players.

(02-28-2012, 03:59 AM)Jeff Wrote: We first need to find a doctor that can actually cure our players.

No, we need to find a doctor that is actually not a curse to our players.
(02-28-2012, 03:20 AM)WCmilan Wrote: maybe its guidetti, inter and juve were also interested in him.. idk about pato, i think we can find many players like him all we really want him to do which is his specialty is finish, theres so many good finishers with pace out there.. guidetti is too.. im happy well be getting montolivo imo great signing, i agree with abbey that hernanes would be a great signing for our midfield also attack if neccesary (cam) and put boateng back at his best position (rcm) ...

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=74527

and if this article has any truth behind it, im sorry thiago silva i love you your my favourite player on milan i even have a jersey with his name on the back that i paid 120$ for straight from the milanstoreusa, but i have to say 30 million euros + one of pepe or ramos ... ill take ramos and spend that 30 million on a world class midfielder

Raiola said it is a big name. I doubt that he fits the bill yet.
(02-28-2012, 03:45 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: Milannews says we're already in talks for Armero of Udinese. Apparently, Allegri doesn't like Mesbah (LOL), hence why he did not play vs. Juventus.

As for Thiago Silva, for me he is UNSELLABLE.

I thought that Mesbah had a flu which was why he missed the game?

Armero is a good player though. I like him.

And Thiago Silva is unsellable for me too. Heart We may get a ton of money for him, but we will not get trophies.
aka xudong
tribalfootball says we inquire about spur's sandro,he is available for 10 mln.

If we sell pato to get van persie,armero and sandro this summer,what a market operation would that be!!!
May god with chinese footbball
van persie + current Milanlab = Wallbang
aka xudong
It's at least better than pato+current milanlab.and he is approaching end of his contract,we might find a bagain.pato sale can funds us to buy him and armero,sandro.
Van Persie will actually cost more than Pato, esp if he has a great Euro. I would say that there probably won't be a lot of transaction till after the Euro.
Rumor says udinese ask 15 mln for armero,but we can put some younsters in the offer to offset some amount.sandro values at 10 mln.

If we sell pato for 40 mln,we can solve our LB and MVB replacement both,2 biggest weak link of our current lineup.and extra 25-30 mln ready for Mr.X purchase again.
I think Mesbah is pretty solid at LB, if u ask me. Beside, Dilac is doing pretty well at Liga, just recall him. The biggest thing for Milan is Actually getting a midfielder who can actually pass, defend, dribble from Milan's own third to the opposing box, and manages to play 90% of Milan games.

If Pato is to be sold for 40mil and Milan is willing to put those 40mil to use. Then Milan should really sign Hernanes and Sandro. Release, Zambro, Taiwo, Bonera, Yepes in the back and promote a CB from youth to be the team 4th CB, the Milan will have Abate and Antonini at RB, with Mesbah and Dilac at LB.
In mid, with Hernanes and Sandro coming, it will be time for Flamini, Slowdorf, Ambro, Muntari and Gattuso to leave. That would mean a starting mid of Nocerino, MVB, Hernanes and Boateng with a bench of Sandro, Aqua, Merkel, Strusser and Urby.
Upfront, ELS, Ibra, Robinho and Lopez are more than enough.