Summer mercato 2012
(02-18-2012, 03:29 AM)sylrus Wrote: i think jovetic is a trequartista
not a midfielder
but he can play as an attacker
and yes we do need a mid
but his talent is not to be miss just because we need mid more badly

You are right Jovetic is a trequartista, he is only taking more attacking duties in Fiorentina because of their lack of attacking options after Gilardino moved to Genoa.
But signing him will be like signing a new midfielder since if he arrives at Milan Boateng will go back playing in his best position which is RCM.

As for Jovetic palying style, I don't know about you but for me this guy has Milan written all over he reminds so much of savicevic, I hope the management are seeing this and tries to get him in the summer, Viola are having some financial worries and could let him go.
(02-19-2012, 11:43 AM)mek Wrote: As for Jovetic palying style, I don't know about you but for me this guy has Milan written all over he reminds so much of savicevic, I hope the management are seeing this and tries to get him in the summer, Viola are having some financial worries and could let him go.

After they accused us of doing unwanted approaching to Montolivo? meh. IMO with this Montolivo case we are worsening our relations with Fiorentina.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
So ACMILAN1983 and Geo... still think Urby's useless after another great performance? Big Grin

Kid's got it, and I'm glad he's here...and he's doing his best and he deserves everyone's respect.
I like Urby this last month or so I really do.And have said it before but I see the points they make.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...y-for-free
gattuso im wiling to play for free
Right now, I miss football. If it were up to me, I'd return to the field immediately. But I will wait to see what the doctors say.

FORZA RINO !!!

can some on post any links with our players wages ?? tnx

rino next season is playing for free he most play one more season to be a mentor to nocerino, look what seedorf is doing with emauelson Big Grin
Daniele de Rossi in red & black Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJmMc1cvac RINO GATTUSO ENERGY
[Image: ingaggi.png]
[Image: ingaggitutti.png]
Mexes, Gattuso and Flamini are all overpaid.
even zambrotta and ambrosini are too.
aka xudong
wow its crazy how they re sign these players like seedorf and mvb who are so old and there still getting 3m and 3.5mln per year.. when these older players leave it'll free up sooooooooooo much money for us to buy amazing players, we'll have a smaller squad but im confident it'll be a lot better.. these old players are all injured most the time anyways or dont play..

a team like udinese is doing very well to have those kind of wages with a competitive team as they have..
imo, ibra is way to over paid, 6.5mln a year is a good number for him to be getting paid.. and thiago silva imo is paid enough but if you look at other players like him are getting paid he's not getting paid much
Well, the thing is that when someone like Mexes, who was signed as a 3rd choice CB is getting paid 4mil a yr after tax. Something is really wrong.